I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't work with Newt, it didn't work with Boehner, and they had larger majorities to work with than whoever you guys end up picking after the fight.

Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
They caved the last time, maybe they won't this time. We should cut government employees by half or even more.

They caved the last time, maybe they won't this time. We should cut government employees by half or even more.

Um, yeah, that all works fine, until Nana has to wait in a long line to get her social security check or some other service.

The problem with you wingnuts is that you are against "government workers", but for government services that benefit you. This is why these shutdowns always fail.

1671283219087.png

Um, yeah, that all works fine, until Nana has to wait in a long line to get her social security check or some other service.

The problem with you wingnuts is that you are against "government workers", but for government services that benefit you. This is why these shutdowns always fail.

View attachment 739394
The government only takes from me, do fuck off.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

I support who I think is the "best" for the job at hand.
I've never been in league with any organization or philosophy of any group.

I support who I think is the right person for the job at that particular time.

I do my research though. And lots of it, before I make up my mind.

Sometimes, not often, but sometimes.......if the media is pushing hard on one candidate, I'll vote for the other guy just to piss them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back