I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
They caved the last time, maybe they won't this time. We should cut government employees by half or even more.
I've been saying this for years. The gummit would save a lot of money and it would reduce corruption, assuming we fire the most inept or corrupt employees..

Only low intelligence media fed fools don't realize it was stolen. As a traitor, have you given any thought as to what you want your last meal to be when catch you?
Alpo, crow sounds like a good meal for a traitor.

Only low intelligence media fed fools don't realize it was stolen. As a traitor, have you given any thought as to what you want your last meal to be when catch you?

I will happily give you my address you can come do what you could NOT do before!
Oh and you better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
Never mind we all know there isn't any, tRump's hand picked ass sucker AG Barr even said so. And before you show more of your stupidity remember tRump only hires the best people!
MAGAGA

I will happily give you my address you can come do what you could NOT do before!
Oh and you better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
Never mind we all know there isn't any, tRump's hand picked ass sucker AG Barr even said so. And before you show more of your stupidity remember tRump only hires the best people!
MAGAGA
Sorry liar, you criminal homos don't accept proof. Perhaps when you're done sucking on your big orange meat stick you can prove something. I won't hold my breath though.

Sorry liar, you criminal homos don't accept proof. Perhaps when you're done sucking on your big orange meat stick you can prove something. I won't hold my breath though.

So like all you MAGAGATARDS you got nothing! No proof of anything, no honor, no integrity and mostly no BALLS.

Not as though everyone on here didn't already know it, now GFYS.

So like all you MAGAGATARDS you got nothing! No proof of anything, no honor, no integrity and mostly no BALLS.

Not as though everyone on here didn't already know it, now GFYS.
Same old leftist babble. Lol. I got something. You can see it for 20 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back