I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like all you MAGAGATARDS you got nothing! No proof of anything, no honor, no integrity and mostly no BALLS.

Not as though everyone on here didn't already know it, now GFYS.
OOOoooooh! Badass be all worked up now!

It was stolen traitor. You helped do it. I can't wait until you're in prison where you belong.
Why are you hiding this irrefutable evidence from the law and the courts? You do know that is against the law don't you? And it is you that is being the traitor. A traitor to your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King. Why are you doing this to him?

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Then you miss the fundamental flaw in Trump when you were a Trump supporter: He's only in this for himself.

He'll burn the GOP to the ground if DeSantis is nominated, insisting there was fraud, corruption, and that the election was stolen. Exactly as he did when he lost in Iowa to Cruz. Exactly as he did in 2016 when he lost the popular vote. Exactly as he did in 2020 when he lost the electoral vote.

And enough of his supporters will believe him to tank any DeSantis presidential run.

You're fucked.

Last edited:
JoeBlow131
Some day, little boy, you'll be able to respond to one of my posts with substance.

Mind you, I've been waiting for you to do so for the 11 years we've both been posting here... but some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back