I dont give a shit!

The grads still pay off their loans on the President's plan.

So then how am I implying that his plan is dishonorable or unethical?

YOU aren't. Fox, Sy and Si are. Under current law, former students are allowed to cap repayments of federal loans at 15 percent of discretionary income. Last year, Congress approved legislation that would reduce the amount to 10 percent in 2014.

Obama is using his executive authority to create a separate provision that would offer the same program in 2012.

They bash the President, college students and me.

The President is moving in the right direction, but as usual, it's only a half measure.

Yes... discretionary income. I said that sky. And what stops one of them from buying a milliion home and eating steak and lobster for dinner every night? That is food and housing. Clothing and cars are also covered.... most people dont have much left after that as .... discretionary income. So 15% of nothing... is still nothing.

Do i get to have my credit card bills capped at 15% of my "discretionary" income and then forgiven after 20 years?

The president is moving us into greece.

I make NO claim right or left. I make no political statements AT ALL. I say nothing for OR AGAINST obama.

I DO say FUCK THEM i don't give a SHIT about the money they owe on THEIR student loans. Something they signed for. Something they wanted.

I DO say pay it back. I DO say i don't care if they are in debt ill the day they die paying it back. I do say that forgiving the student loans is bullshit.

Would somebody please remind Sky that she AGREED that I should not directly respond to her posts and she would also leave me alone and that should take care of whatever problem she thinks is between us?

But as the purported snob and one who thinks she is better than everybody else, I sort of feel it is important to keep my word when I give it.

Oh, and also my posts have hurt her deeply. And that is inexcusable considering how open minded, fair, honest, and caring she is in her posts to and about me. :)

I know Foxfyre doesn't think I'm unethical and dishonorable. I also know that Foxfyre doesn't think I don't work, don't pay, taxes, and don't pay debts.

Yet, I am mostly in favor of what Obama did in this matter.

Are you short-circuiting yet?

So am I. I favor the President's plan.

Why are you on my case?

Why are you calling me dishonorable and unethical for agreeing with Obama on this?

I'm correcting your lies.

If you don't like that, then don't lie.

Or suck it up and accept the consequences of YOUR actions. Or, continue to whine about those consequences, like OWS does.

What you seem to be doing, is trying to get me to stop posting on this thread.

You and I agree on the President's plan, yet you want to continue to pick a fight with me.

Still we snobs of the world still need verification of our snobbery don't you think? And if I have ever even implied that I am better than somebody else, I should have some evidence of that don't you think?

You are too good to even talk to me you snob. Because I disagree with your politics, you won't accept my friend offer.
How dishonest can you get?

YOU asked her not to respond to you. Now, she is a snob for doing as you asked?

God damn, you have serious issues.

The grads still pay off their loans on the President's plan.

Right up until the 20 years is up... and then all is forgiven. Are you missing that point sky?

Well that part is unethical. So no I AM saying that this portion is unethical and anyone who agrees that you shouldn't have to pay back what you agreed to borrow has a dishonorable opinion.

Trust me... i am 100% with you. They took out the loans... and they can pay them back. Nothing forgiven at all.

You are a snob, a haughty one. You think you're better than everyone else.

You think anyone who supports the President is unethical, and dishonorable.

You act like those of us who support the President neither work, pay taxes or pay back loans.
I know Foxfyre doesn't think I'm unethical and dishonorable. I also know that Foxfyre doesn't think I don't work, don't pay, taxes, and don't pay debts.

Yet, I am mostly in favor of what Obama did in this matter.

Are you short-circuiting yet?

Why are you on my case?

Habit? ;)

Why are you on my case?

Why are you calling me dishonorable and unethical for agreeing with Obama on this?

Or suck it up and accept the consequences of YOUR actions. Or, continue to whine about those consequences, like OWS does.

You and I agree on the President's plan, yet you want to continue to pick a fight with me.
Don't lie about me.

Don't lie about facts.

If you want to keep lying, then I will continue to correct you.

Your choice and your choice alone.

Would somebody please remind Sky that she AGREED that I should not directly respond to her posts and she would also leave me alone and that should take care of whatever problem she thinks is between us?

But as the purported snob and one who thinks she is better than everybody else, I sort of feel it is important to keep my word when I give it.

Oh, and also my posts have hurt her deeply. And that is inexcusable considering how open minded, fair, honest, and caring she is in her posts to and about me. :)

Would someone please tell Fox that I know she is reading my posts.

Don't lie about me.

Don't lie about facts.

Here's what you do, all the time. Pick fights with me.

I reminded her.

Her anger with what she thinks you are is seriously creepy.

Right up until the 20 years is up... and then all is forgiven. Are you missing that point sky?

Well that part is unethical. So no I AM saying that this portion is unethical and anyone who agrees that you shouldn't have to pay back what you agreed to borrow has a dishonorable opinion.

Trust me... i am 100% with you. They took out the loans... and they can pay them back. Nothing forgiven at all.

I'm saying the same thing. They should repay their loans. I do not object to them having smaller payments. Why do you?

Will somebody tell Sky that I am not the one who said I was putting her on ignore. And if she had been honest about that, we wouldn't be having a problem now.

Having said that, this is getting even more ridiculous and stupid than most of these encounters with Sky and I will not be commenting on Sky Dancer further on this thread. So she has a free license to be as hateful and nasty as she chooses with no fear that I will retaliate in any way on this thread.

She should know that I am copying and saving her posts as usual, however, lest she later claim she never said all the ugly accusatory stuff.

Please tell Fox that when I put someone on ignore it is temporary. Please tell her I think it's real stupid that she won't answer my posts directly, yet chooses to talk about me in the third person.

Why are you on my case?

Habit? ;)

She's a bitch.
Why are you such a bully to me? You do nothing but bully me. Always bullying me. It makes me cry. I can't sleep properly. I can't eat properly. I'm never going to post in this thread again. I'm never going to post at USMB again because of you and the rest of the bullies.

How can you be so mean to me? I just don't understand it? What pleasure do you get out of that?

Good bye cruel world!

I'm saying the same thing. They should repay their loans. I do not object to them having smaller payments. Why do you?

I do not object to smaller payments either.... However that will not stop interest from being added on for that privilege.

I DO object to having it all forgiven after 20 years. As i have said and maintain... i don't give a fuck if they pay till the day they die. But PAY for it.

Don't lie about me.

Don't lie about facts.

Here's what you do, all the time. Pick fights with me.
And, what you do is lie.

I value honesty.

Suck it up.

I do not object to smaller payments either.... However that will not stop interest from being added on for that privilege.

I DO object to having it all forgiven after 20 years. As i have said and maintain... i don't give a fuck if they pay till the day they die. But PAY for it.

You can object all you like but it's now the law. Blame congress, don't bash the kids.

Forum List

Back