I dont give a shit!

Trust me... i am 100% with you. They took out the loans... and they can pay them back. Nothing forgiven at all.

I'm saying the same thing. They should repay their loans. I do not object to them having smaller payments. Why do you?

I do not object to smaller payments either.... However that will not stop interest from being added on for that privilege.

I DO object to having it all forgiven after 20 years. As i have said and maintain... i don't give a fuck if they pay till the day they die. But PAY for it.

For the principle, right? Not all the late fees, finance charges, usurious interest. Right?

I'm saying the same thing. They should repay their loans. I do not object to them having smaller payments. Why do you?

I do not object to smaller payments either.... However that will not stop interest from being added on for that privilege.

I DO object to having it all forgiven after 20 years. As i have said and maintain... i don't give a fuck if they pay till the day they die. But PAY for it.

For the principle, right? Not all the late fees, finance charges, usurious interest. Right?

Why are none of these so-called "righteous citizens" complaining about the fraud at places like University of Phoenix?

Could it be they're always on the side of big business?

She's a bitch.

A nameless, faceless bitch who should have no say in what kind of day you're having. Right? :)

Nothing but a bunch of fucking pixels worth ignoring. All they want to do is talk to each other because they all agree about everything.

They like to dish out shit but they can't take it.
You are such a bully!

You are soooooooo mean! All the time you are mean! Do you realize the scars I will have because of your bullying??????

OMG, it hurts me so much when you bully me like that.

You just call me names and nothing else. You think everyone who is not a bully like you is beneath you.

How can you do that to other human beings??????

How can you live with yourself?

OMG.

Good bye cruel world!!!!!

I'm never, ever going to post in this thread again! Ever!

Trust me... i am 100% with you. They took out the loans... and they can pay them back. Nothing forgiven at all.

You are assuming they won't pay back their loans. Why is that? Most of us who had students loans have repaid them.

You can object all you like but it's now the law. Blame congress, don't bash the kids.

The they should stop whining.... and wanting MORE.

Why are none of these so-called "righteous citizens" complaining about the fraud at places like University of Phoenix?

Could it be they're always on the side of big business?
University of Phoenix is a joke and a rip off.

Can I be a "righteous citizen" now?

Huh? Can I?

A nameless, faceless bitch who should have no say in what kind of day you're having. Right? :)

Nothing but a bunch of fucking pixels worth ignoring. All they want to do is talk to each other because they all agree about everything.

You are such a bully!

You are soooooooo mean! All the time you are mean! Do you realize the scars I will have because of your bullying??????

You just call me names and nothing else. You think everyone who is not a bully like you is beneath you.

OMG.

Please don't let her bullying make you think about setting yourself on fire.

:lol:

You can object all you like but it's now the law. Blame congress, don't bash the kids.

What would be very grown up of all of you, would be to acknowledge the immensity of the loans these kids have to pay off and the unlikelihood of their secure employment.

The cost of college has QUADRUPLED in the last thirty years and the job market is in the worst shape it's been in since the Great Depression.

Stop acting like these are spoiled brats. They are hard working kids and they are in deep shit economically. Have some compassion.

I had student loans too and it took me a LONG time to pay them off. Even so, the economy was in much better shape than it is now.

Of course, the only ones who've ever paid off loans or who've had to work for a living or pay taxes are you RWers. Poor dears.

Last edited:

You are such a bully!

OMG.

Please don't let her bullying make you think about setting yourself on fire.

:lol:
OMG, Rat. Thank you sooooo much for your show of compassion toward my emotional hurt.

I won't off myself.

Yet.

But, for the love of humaaaaaaaaanity! Make her bullying stop lest someone who doesn't receive your generous compassion does off themselves.

(Oh, and thanks for the quote. ;))

What would be very grown up of all of you, would be to acknowledge the immensity of the loans these kids have to pay off and the unlikelihood of their secure employment.

The cost of college has QUADRUPLED in the last thirty years and the job market is in the worst shape it's been in.

Stop acting like these are spoiled brats. They are hard working kids and they are in deep shit economically. Have some compassion.

I had student loans too and it took me a LONG time to pay them off. Even so, the economy was in much better shape than it is now.

Of course, the only ones who've ever paid off loans or who've had to work for a living or pay taxes are the RW. Poor dears.
So, how are they 'hard-working' if they are saying they can't find a job?

I remember a decade ago buying a Gateway computer. Month after month, I paid $72. Two years later, I was losing ground.

There is now a judgement against me for $5000, regarding a $700 computer.

No. I won't be honoring it.

No.. then need to pay all late fees, finance charges and interest......all of it. All of that is part of the loan agreement.

I remember a decade ago buying a Gateway computer. Month after month, I paid $72. Two years later, I was losing ground.

Why aren't these RW chumps talking about fraudulent practices by colleges like predatory recruiting and degree misrepresentation? Take a look at WHY the defaults are happening.

Last edited:

Why aren't these RW chumps talking about fraudulent practices by colleges like predatory recruiting and degree misrepresentation?
Describe 'predatory recruiting' and 'degree misrepresentation' done by colleges and universities.

I don't know what that is.

I do know a legal term, though - caveat emptor.

Why aren't the OWS "chumps" protesting colleges and universities?

Last edited:
Higher education is becoming beyond the reach of all but the rich. That ought to make the RW happy.

Why aren't these RW chumps talking about fraudulent practices by colleges like predatory recruiting and degree misrepresentation?
Describe 'predatory recruiting' and 'degree misrepresentation' done by colleges and universities.

I don't know what that is.

I do know a legal term, though - caveat emptor.

Why aren't the OWS "chumps" protesting colleges and universities?

I guess predatory recruiting means putting up buildings and hiring professors, then somehow forcing high schoolers to send them applications.

Forum List

Back