🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't have to love the races

Sourpuss.. You always seem to flee to alt-facts, or alt-reality or just white bashing if that fails. I SAW that change. Wasn't old enough to buy Charlie Pride records or go to concerts, but it was music and sports in the South that LED in the Racial reconcilation in the 70s and 80s.
Racial reconciliation? When has that ever happened? The only thing different is that Black people can defend themselves without going to jail...(well most of the time) and whites are afraid of getting their asses kicked if they openly express their racist attitudes.

There isn't a black person in this thread who doesn't FEAR racial reconciliation. It's like drug dealers living in fear of ending the War on Drugs. Without this (quote IM2) "there's never BEEN any racial reconcilation" --- you guys lose your mission, your brainwashed black superiority alternative history and ability to badger and spew your racism.

THAT'S why you don't see it. And why you HATE the fact that whites have largely enrolled in it. You're demeaning the 3 summers in college I volunteered for HeadStart because you believe I was co-opting "your kids".. Mad that YOU didn't get to them first.

I understand your desire to totally flat out deny racial reconciliation and progress. Just like I understand any OTHER virulent form of racism.
I dont fear racial reconciliation and I am Black so your first sentence pretty much killed your entire argument. I cant lose my mission no matter what because it doesnt depend on what whites do or dont do.

I appreciate the very few whites that do attempt to do something because I know they are at least trying to make things better. My belief is that they tend to fuck up everything because of their white philosophy. Hopefully you didnt say something stupid to mess those kids up at Headstart.

If I thought a large portion of black people shared your opinion, I wouldn't bother doing my part for equality. It wouldn't be worthwhile to work for change if that empowers blacks to advance a philosophy just as toxic as the one I currently hope to help change.
The only way white people can "do their part" is concentrate on making their fellow whites see and dismantle the racism inherent in this system. You cant work for change unless youre changing the system that caused the problem in the first place. Whites have done too much and continue to do too many things that show their racism is an instinctive reaction. Much like how whites did the NA's, Blacks see that whites simply cant be trusted as a group to do anything much other than steal land and oppress.

That's sad. The fight for equality is about changing the belief that blacks cant be trusted as a group to do anything much other than steal and oppress\rob\rape others. The belief you claim is prevalent for blacks is just as bad as the white racism that is slowly being overcome. If both sides are equally ass holes, why bother?

Racial reconciliation? When has that ever happened? The only thing different is that Black people can defend themselves without going to jail...(well most of the time) and whites are afraid of getting their asses kicked if they openly express their racist attitudes.

There isn't a black person in this thread who doesn't FEAR racial reconciliation. It's like drug dealers living in fear of ending the War on Drugs. Without this (quote IM2) "there's never BEEN any racial reconcilation" --- you guys lose your mission, your brainwashed black superiority alternative history and ability to badger and spew your racism.

THAT'S why you don't see it. And why you HATE the fact that whites have largely enrolled in it. You're demeaning the 3 summers in college I volunteered for HeadStart because you believe I was co-opting "your kids".. Mad that YOU didn't get to them first.

I understand your desire to totally flat out deny racial reconciliation and progress. Just like I understand any OTHER virulent form of racism.
I dont fear racial reconciliation and I am Black so your first sentence pretty much killed your entire argument. I cant lose my mission no matter what because it doesnt depend on what whites do or dont do.

I appreciate the very few whites that do attempt to do something because I know they are at least trying to make things better. My belief is that they tend to fuck up everything because of their white philosophy. Hopefully you didnt say something stupid to mess those kids up at Headstart.

If I thought a large portion of black people shared your opinion, I wouldn't bother doing my part for equality. It wouldn't be worthwhile to work for change if that empowers blacks to advance a philosophy just as toxic as the one I currently hope to help change.
The only way white people can "do their part" is concentrate on making their fellow whites see and dismantle the racism inherent in this system. You cant work for change unless youre changing the system that caused the problem in the first place. Whites have done too much and continue to do too many things that show their racism is an instinctive reaction. Much like how whites did the NA's, Blacks see that whites simply cant be trusted as a group to do anything much other than steal land and oppress.

That's sad. The fight for equality is about changing the belief that blacks cant be trusted as a group to do anything much other than steal and oppress\rob\rape others. The belief you claim is prevalent for blacks is just as bad as the white racism that is slowly being overcome. If both sides are equally ass holes, why bother?
What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take for whites to believe that people that were minding their own business in Africa were actually invading, oppressing, and stealing land? You do realize you cant change such a mindset without causing mental damage right? Believing that whites are exactly what they have show us to be isnt being an asshole. Its simply a defense mechanism used to protect oneself from believing most whites are really good people no matter what their history and present behavior shows us. Remember Drumpf was supported by racists and most of the white population.

I dont bother. I concentrate on waking up Black people to reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In terms of REAL human contact -- nothing better than sports or a coliseum full of crackers watching a Charlie Pride concert. The shared love of music and sports and actually REGIONAL HERITAGE in South was more encouraging to Racial healing than the the total of any govt effort.

Wrong. I know that as a white man you want to believe this because it's easy. However I did not think blacks sitting in the upper deck separated from whites at a Charley Pride concert is evidence of racial healing or unity.

Sourpuss.. You always seem to flee to alt-facts, or alt-reality or just white bashing if that fails. I SAW that change. Wasn't old enough to buy Charlie Pride records or go to concerts, but it was music and sports in the South that LED in the Racial reconcilation in the 70s and 80s.

So you're gonna go nuts now? There is an in-between you know. There are some who feel as you describe, but it's silly to say that is the prevalent thought among all black people.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

Last edited:

Actually its not. Not if you have the true capacity to see the experiences of both sides. Whites taught a distrust of us based upon nothing. We blacks are talking about a lack of trust based 400 years of mistreatment by whites. It is not the same.

Wrong. I know that as a white man you want to believe this because it's easy. However I did not think blacks sitting in the upper deck separated from whites at a Charley Pride concert is evidence of racial healing or unity.

So you're gonna go nuts now? There is an in-between you know. There are some who feel as you describe, but it's silly to say that is the prevalent thought among all black people.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These tings we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.
I dont get how whites think that anyone is going to listen to them about how we should see things. Its truly puzzling to me. With all the racial animosity and the racism still in place what is it they see that has occurred? The only reason we got civil rights is because the US didnt want to see the followers of Malcolm X and the NOI take over the civil rights struggle.

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take for whites to believe that people that were minding their own business in Africa were actually invading, oppressing, and stealing land? You do realize you cant change such a mindset without causing mental damage right? Believing that whites are exactly what they have show us to be isnt being an asshole. Its simply a defense mechanism used to protect oneself from believing most whites are really good people no matter what their history and present behavior shows us. Remember Drumpf was supported by racists and most of the white population.

Kind of late to do much about the slaves that were captures a couple hundred years ago. I believe the moral thing to do is to finally help their descendants to gain the rights they deserve today. I'm sorry you don't think that's enough.

Kind of late to do much about the slaves that were captures a couple hundred years ago. I believe the moral thing to do is to finally help their descendants to gain the rights they deserve today. I'm sorry you don't think that's enough.
Its never too late to right a wrong. Thats what I mean by white philosophy. Its weird and full of paper thin excuses. You cant help me get rights I am already granted by the constitution and god. All you can do is use your influence to make sure your fellow whites dont trample on those rights. Telling me basically I should be grateful for very slow almost non existent progress does nothing for me or my people.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.
quote-if-you-stick-a-knife-nine-inches-into-my-back-and-pull-it-out-three-inches-that-is-not-malcolm-x-65-62-14.jpg

But that is what we at talking about bulldog. We lost between 6-10 trillion dollars in earnings because of slavery, while whites built industries, cities and towns things they still benefit from now.

Its never too late to right a wrong. Thats what I mean by white philosophy. Its weird and full of paper thin excuses. You cant help me get rights I am already granted by the constitution and god. All you can do is use your influence to make sure your fellow whites dont trample on those rights. Telling me basically I should be grateful for very slow almost non existent progress does nothing for me or my people.

Never said you should be grateful. This is as much about me doing what I know is the moral thing to do as it is about you. Like I said, Fuck you if you don't get that.

quote-if-you-stick-a-knife-nine-inches-into-my-back-and-pull-it-out-three-inches-that-is-not-malcolm-x-65-62-14.jpg

I didn't stick a knife into your back. All I did was see someone with a knife in his back and try to help. There are extreme beliefs on both sides. Neither extreme helps anything.

Never said you should be grateful. This is as much about me doing what I know is the moral thing to do as it is about you. Like I said, Fuck you if you don't get that.
Basically thats what you said which is why I said basically. What you may consider as moral may not be desirable depending on what it is you do. If what you do is tell Black people things have gotten better and most white people are not racists then I would actually consider that immoral and a detriment to their success. I have become successful by understanding I have to outwork whites and never trust them. Those that fall victim to the good white person fantasy get a rude awakening. There can be good whites but Blacks should never take them as the norm or stop struggling to resist white philosophy.

But that is what we at talking about bulldog. We lost between 6-10 trillion dollars in earnings because of slavery, while whites built industries, cities and towns things they still benefit from now.

Yep. What do you think should I personally do about that?

I didn't stick a knife into your back. All I did was see someone with a knife in his back and try to help. There are extreme beliefs on both sides. Neither extreme helps anything.
Your people stuck a knife in the back of my people. There is nothing extreme about my beliefs. I wish whites no harm unless they are actively attempting to harm me. Under any other circumstance I am avoiding them.

• Thanks

Start a group made up of whites that fight for Black reparations.

• Thanks

Basically thats what you said which is why I said basically. What you may consider as moral may not be desirable depending on what it is you do. If what you do is tell Black people things have gotten better and most white people are not racists then I would actually consider that immoral and a detriment to their success. I have become successful by understanding I have to outwork whites and never trust them. Those that fall victim to the good white person fantasy get a rude awakening. There can be good whites but Blacks should never take them as the norm or stop struggling to resist white philosophy.

When I was a kid, there were separate bathrooms. Black folk couldn't have a meal in restaurants. Your grandfather was called BOY, and he knew what would happen if he acted like he didn't like it. Things are better. I never said how many white people were racist, only that I will treat a man like a man regardless of his skin color, and I will call him an ass hole if he is an ass hole no matter what color he is. I'm sorry for your experiences, but I can't fix that. All I can do is stand up when I see someone being mistreated. That doesn't mean I will kiss your ass because you're pissed at someone else.

I think that I am doing the moral thing myself. Seems like you have a problem yourself. Who said we don't want your help? Now if you think I'm going to kiss your ass and beg you help you can drop that one. If you say reconciliation has not been reached you are saying the same thing as I am. So what's your problem? A is right, whites can help the most by working to end racism in your community. Last, white "progressives" seem to have a problem with blacks who don't pull punches. You want us to talk about this in a manner that is pleasant and acceptable to you. Well living with this is not pleasant or acceptable to us, so don't expect to be told things in a way that meets your approval of how blacks should approach this.

Start a group made up of whites that fight for Black reparations.

Welfare is reparations thanks to hard working whites

I think that I am doing the moral thing myself. Seems like you have a problem yourself. Who said we don't want your help? Now if you think I'm going to kiss your ass and beg you help you can drop that one. If you say reconciliation has not been reached you are saying the same thing as I am. So what's your problem? A is right, whites can help the most by working to end racism in your community. Last, white "progressives" seem to have a problem with blacks who don't pull punches. You want us to talk about this in a manner that is pleasant and acceptable to you. Well living with this is not pleasant or acceptable to us, so don't expect to be told things in a way that meets your approval of how blacks should approach this.

Who said anything about pleasant? All I ask is truthful, and realistic. My problem is your attack on someone who is basically on your side. I don't know what it is to be black, and I don't really want to. I do what I can. If that's not enough then tough.

Forum List

Back