🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't have to love the races

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take for whites to believe that people that were minding their own business in Africa were actually invading, oppressing, and stealing land? You do realize you cant change such a mindset without causing mental damage right? Believing that whites are exactly what they have show us to be isnt being an asshole. Its simply a defense mechanism used to protect oneself from believing most whites are really good people no matter what their history and present behavior shows us. Remember Drumpf was supported by racists and most of the white population.

I dont bother. I concentrate on waking up Black people to reality.

Kind of late to do much about the slaves that were captures a couple hundred years ago. I believe the moral thing to do is to finally help their descendants to gain the rights they deserve today. I'm sorry you don't think that's enough.
Its never too late to right a wrong. Thats what I mean by white philosophy. Its weird and full of paper thin excuses. You cant help me get rights I am already granted by the constitution and god. All you can do is use your influence to make sure your fellow whites dont trample on those rights. Telling me basically I should be grateful for very slow almost non existent progress does nothing for me or my people.

Never said you should be grateful. This is as much about me doing what I know is the moral thing to do as it is about you. Like I said, Fuck you if you don't get that.
Basically thats what you said which is why I said basically. What you may consider as moral may not be desirable depending on what it is you do. If what you do is tell Black people things have gotten better and most white people are not racists then I would actually consider that immoral and a detriment to their success. I have become successful by understanding I have to outwork whites and never trust them. Those that fall victim to the good white person fantasy get a rude awakening. There can be good whites but Blacks should never take them as the norm or stop struggling to resist white philosophy.

When I was a kid, there were separate bathrooms. Black folk couldn't have a meal in restaurants. Your grandfather was called BOY, and he knew what would happen if he acted like he didn't like it. Things are better. I never said how many white people were racist, only that I will treat a man like a man regardless of his skin color, and I will call him an ass hole if he is an ass hole no matter what color he is. I'm sorry for your experiences, but I can't fix that. All I can do is stand up when I see someone being mistreated. That doesn't mean I will kiss your ass because you're pissed at someone else.
The problem wasnt that the bathrooms were separate. The problem was that they were decidedly not equal. Nothing has changed since then. There are many whites that would love to call me boy to my face if Malcolm and King had not posed a problem for white america and got us civil rights. Now they only refrain because they know I will put a foot in their asses. I'm not asking you to fix anything. You cant. I never asked you to kiss my ass. I simply disagreed that there was reconciliation.

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take for whites to believe that people that were minding their own business in Africa were actually invading, oppressing, and stealing land? You do realize you cant change such a mindset without causing mental damage right? Believing that whites are exactly what they have show us to be isnt being an asshole. Its simply a defense mechanism used to protect oneself from believing most whites are really good people no matter what their history and present behavior shows us. Remember Drumpf was supported by racists and most of the white population.

Kind of late to do much about the slaves that were captures a couple hundred years ago. I believe the moral thing to do is to finally help their descendants to gain the rights they deserve today. I'm sorry you don't think that's enough.

But that is what we at talking about bulldog. We lost between 6-10 trillion dollars in earnings because of slavery, while whites built industries, cities and towns things they still benefit from now.

Yep. What do you think should I personally do about that?
Start a group made up of whites that fight for Black reparations.

Welfare is reparations thanks to hard working whites
More whites on welfare than Blacks currently and by far historically. Reparations should be something whites dont get or its not reparations.

Its never too late to right a wrong. Thats what I mean by white philosophy. Its weird and full of paper thin excuses. You cant help me get rights I am already granted by the constitution and god. All you can do is use your influence to make sure your fellow whites dont trample on those rights. Telling me basically I should be grateful for very slow almost non existent progress does nothing for me or my people.

Never said you should be grateful. This is as much about me doing what I know is the moral thing to do as it is about you. Like I said, Fuck you if you don't get that.
Basically thats what you said which is why I said basically. What you may consider as moral may not be desirable depending on what it is you do. If what you do is tell Black people things have gotten better and most white people are not racists then I would actually consider that immoral and a detriment to their success. I have become successful by understanding I have to outwork whites and never trust them. Those that fall victim to the good white person fantasy get a rude awakening. There can be good whites but Blacks should never take them as the norm or stop struggling to resist white philosophy.

When I was a kid, there were separate bathrooms. Black folk couldn't have a meal in restaurants. Your grandfather was called BOY, and he knew what would happen if he acted like he didn't like it. Things are better. I never said how many white people were racist, only that I will treat a man like a man regardless of his skin color, and I will call him an ass hole if he is an ass hole no matter what color he is. I'm sorry for your experiences, but I can't fix that. All I can do is stand up when I see someone being mistreated. That doesn't mean I will kiss your ass because you're pissed at someone else.
The problem wasnt that the bathrooms were separate. The problem was that they were decidedly not equal. Nothing has changed since then. There are many whites that would love to call me boy to my face if Malcolm and King had not posed a problem for white america and got us civil rights. Now they only refrain because they know I will put a foot in their asses. I'm not asking you to fix anything. You cant. I never asked you to kiss my ass. I simply disagreed that there was reconciliation.

Then quit being an obnoxious ass. I'm not your problem.

But that is what we at talking about bulldog. We lost between 6-10 trillion dollars in earnings because of slavery, while whites built industries, cities and towns things they still benefit from now.

More whites on welfare than Blacks currently and by far historically. Reparations should be something whites dont get or its not reparations.

Blacks also got reparations when they came over from Africa. Most blacks had it very good and stayed on working after the war.

Then quit being an obnoxious ass. I'm not your problem.
Why do you think I am being obnoxious and who said you were a problem for me?

Blacks also got reparations when they came over from Africa. Most blacks had it very good and stayed on working after the war.
Like most illiterate whites you need to invest in a dictionary. Thats not reparations.

Like most illiterate whites you need to invest in a dictionary. Thats not reparations.

Well your not getting free shit so get over it.....you had a black president and he threw you under the bus.

How do you now it was his grandfather it could have been him. I grew up with that. .There are still places blacks can't go. You don't seem to understand this. There are things we see you guys don't then you discount them even as you don't go through them. Now I know you aren't a racist, but one thing you need to learn is tp listen. This issue is bigger than what YOU do.

Well your not getting free shit so get over it.....you had a black president and he threw you under the bus.
That still has nothing to do with your illiteracy. I know you were trying to make a point but like most illiterate whites you fail. Blacks have never received reparations.

How do you now it was his grandfather it could have been him. I grew up with that. .There are still places blacks can't go. You don't seem to understand this. There are things we see you guys don't then you discount them even as you don't go through them. Now I know you aren't a racist, but one thing you need to learn is tp listen. This issue is bigger than what YOU do.
I had a white boy spit on me and call me a ******. I about killed him and they wanted to expel me from school even though I had told the teacher he was calling me a n word several times. This was in the 80's

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I don't know how old you are. I know anybody old enough to be posting is old enough that his grandfather put up with that. What makes you think I don't know there are still places like that? I understand there are things you see and experience that I don't, but it's a little insulting for you to act as if I know nothing. I listen, but I'm not going to put up with undeserved attitude from you or anyone else. You're not Huey Newton, and I'm not George Wallace. Lighten up.

There isn't a black person in this thread who doesn't FEAR racial reconciliation. It's like drug dealers living in fear of ending the War on Drugs. Without this (quote IM2) "there's never BEEN any racial reconcilation" --- you guys lose your mission, your brainwashed black superiority alternative history and ability to badger and spew your racism.

THAT'S why you don't see it. And why you HATE the fact that whites have largely enrolled in it. You're demeaning the 3 summers in college I volunteered for HeadStart because you believe I was co-opting "your kids".. Mad that YOU didn't get to them first.

I understand your desire to totally flat out deny racial reconciliation and progress. Just like I understand any OTHER virulent form of racism.

So you're gonna go nuts now? There is an in-between you know. There are some who feel as you describe, but it's silly to say that is the prevalent thought among all black people.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.

I think that I am doing the moral thing myself. Seems like you have a problem yourself. Who said we don't want your help? Now if you think I'm going to kiss your ass and beg you help you can drop that one. If you say reconciliation has not been reached you are saying the same thing as I am. So what's your problem? A is right, whites can help the most by working to end racism in your community. Last, white "progressives" seem to have a problem with blacks who don't pull punches. You want us to talk about this in a manner that is pleasant and acceptable to you. Well living with this is not pleasant or acceptable to us, so don't expect to be told things in a way that meets your approval of how blacks should approach this.

Who said anything about pleasant? All I ask is truthful, and realistic. My problem is your attack on someone who is basically on your side. I don't know what it is to be black, and I don't really want to. I do what I can. If that's not enough then tough.

You've not been attacked. And I've been truthful and realistic. So realistic that you say the same thing I am about racial reconciliation. I was explaining my belief to you which flacaltenn called virulent racism because I did not see things as he does. Your comment in regard to that was to talk about the prevalent thought among blacks as you see it. Yet here you say you don't know what i's like to be black.. My conversation with you has not been about what you haven't done.. Why you feel the need to keep repeat about what you've done and if we don't like it tough is beyond me. Well actually it's not, but I am not going there.

So you're gonna go nuts now? There is an in-between you know. There are some who feel as you describe, but it's silly to say that is the prevalent thought among all black people.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.

I think that I am doing the moral thing myself. Seems like you have a problem yourself. Who said we don't want your help? Now if you think I'm going to kiss your ass and beg you help you can drop that one. If you say reconciliation has not been reached you are saying the same thing as I am. So what's your problem? A is right, whites can help the most by working to end racism in your community. Last, white "progressives" seem to have a problem with blacks who don't pull punches. You want us to talk about this in a manner that is pleasant and acceptable to you. Well living with this is not pleasant or acceptable to us, so don't expect to be told things in a way that meets your approval of how blacks should approach this.

Who said anything about pleasant? All I ask is truthful, and realistic. My problem is your attack on someone who is basically on your side. I don't know what it is to be black, and I don't really want to. I do what I can. If that's not enough then tough.

You've not been attacked. And I've been truthful and realistic. So realistic that you say the same thing I am about racial reconciliation. I was explaining my belief to you which flacaltenn called virulent racism because I did not see things as he does. Your comment in regard to that was to talk about the prevalent thought among blacks as you see it. Yet here you say you don't know what i's like to be black.. My conversation with you has not been about what you haven't done.. Why you feel the need to keep repeat about what you've done and if we don't like it tough is beyond me. Well actually it's not, but I am not going there.

Not exactly what happened, but OK.

The women in your area definitely dont prefer it that way.

prom.jpg

Damn, damn, damn. Nothing is more hated by WNs than seeing a black man with “their” women. You probably just caused him to find a black to oppress.

I don't know how old you are. I know anybody old enough to be posting is old enough that his grandfather put up with that. What makes you think I don't know there are still places like that? I understand there are things you see and experience that I don't, but it's a little insulting for you to act as if I know nothing. I listen, but I'm not going to put up with undeserved attitude from you or anyone else. You're not Huey Newton, and I'm not George Wallace. Lighten up.

You haven't got an attitude from me. You are the one with the attitude. I think it was insulting that you decided to talk about what the prevalent thought was among blacks. I'm not acting as if you know nothing, I am stating my opinion just as you are yours.

Not exactly what happened, but OK.

So what did happen?

You haven't got an attitude from me. You are the one with the attitude. I think it was insulting that you decided to talk about what the prevalent thought was among blacks. I'm not acting as if you know nothing, I am stating my opinion just as you are yours.

Right.

Right.

I am right. I started with you taking about how here was no racial reconciliation. You got an attitude from that point.

quote-if-you-stick-a-knife-nine-inches-into-my-back-and-pull-it-out-three-inches-that-is-not-malcolm-x-65-62-14.jpg

I didn't stick a knife into your back. All I did was see someone with a knife in his back and try to help. There are extreme beliefs on both sides. Neither extreme helps anything.
Your people stuck a knife in the back of my people. There is nothing extreme about my beliefs. I wish whites no harm unless they are actively attempting to harm me. Under any other circumstance I am avoiding them.

Bolded text above kinda blows your "I'm not against reconciliation" plea... You're not fooling anyone. You're a segregationist. The same kind of segregationist that you are purportedly fighting against.

Find a place without a history of slavery. White or Black slavery. Many whites were brought here as slaves, but called endentured servants or criminals. For crying out loud --- there still is REAL SLAVERY today in your "mother Africa".. Go whine at them...

im2

Bulldog

You showed an attitude right there. Nowhere in my comments was any reference to what you're doing, against what you're doing, or if I wanted your efforts or not.

Forum List

Back