🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't have to love the races

There is no population here that has no conscience of slavery

Duh.. That's why I'm telling you you'd have NO POWER or influence in a place WITHOUT a history of racism. All of what you know would become valueless. Go find such a place and live a blissful, peaceful life my friend..

But you'd have no power at all, or no money, or property without a history of racism. All that you know would be valueless. .Much of what you claim would not exist. I doubt what I know would be valueless. I've worked on issues of poverty , homelessness, health and health care, employment, financial literacy and community development. I'm not going anywhere to find anything. I was born here have paid taxes for over 30 years here so I can demand that we as blacks get complete equality. And until that happen I can continue protesting the fact it hasn't and there isn't all hat much you can say.

And until that happen I can continue protesting the fact it hasn't and there isn't all hat much you can say
You are only stifling your own desires.....sad...see what hate can do? it can keep you where you don't want to be...

I dont need to sign myself out of anything as I am not part of any white imposed reconciliation.

You've been enrolled in a "class action" ongoing racial reconciliation for the past 60 years. You're just in denial. OR -- you've exempted yourself to get your own deal. You don't represent every black person in America. You're views are on the margins. Just like those angry WHITE haters and bigots that NEITHER of us can stand.

His views aren't on the margins. You represent NO backs. Stop trying to tell us how blacks think. We are black and we do know.

92 Percent Of African-Americans Say Black Americans Face Discrimination Today

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Black unemployment was falling before Drumpf got in office as a result of Obamas economic policies
Come on man you are just making shit up....we lived it we can verify how wrong you are with a key stroke....NO ONE BUT THE RICH PROSPERED UNDER OBAMA.....

No actually you can't. And you are completely wrong.

You didnt live anything. You are white. I'm Black and me wealth increased under Obama
You are an idiot...I damn near had to close the doors to my self built 20 year old hard fought for business....Obama's put a lot of people out of business...Look around dummy...everyone is working again...the stores are filled again...My business is booming again...everyone wants to be in America with the new leader we have and because you are a butthurt racist you are going to miss out.....America is going to be great again and you are going to be left behind because of your hate for people that are white skinned...how fucking sad you are...

Wrong.

I dont need to sign myself out of anything as I am not part of any white imposed reconciliation.

You've been enrolled in a "class action" ongoing racial reconciliation for the past 60 years. You're just in denial. OR -- you've exempted yourself to get your own deal. You don't represent every black person in America. You're views are on the margins. Just like those angry WHITE haters and bigots that NEITHER of us can stand.
Please explain what reconciliation I have been involved in? I keep telling you that I am not seeking any deal. I dont do deals with dishonest people. Of course I dont represent every Black person in america. What made you think I thought I did? There are plenty of Black people just aching to find a good white person.

I thought you were all part of one HUGE IM2 sponsored "group identity" and KNEW what's happening in race relations for the past 60 years. Now you're telling me you're not aware and not involved in ANY societal changes or cultural integration..

You don't see naive white kids attempting to emulate black culture?
You don't know that every major corporation now has an Office of Diversity and Equality?
You're not aware that Black students now have their OWN Student Unions on most college campi?
You missed the 8 yrs of the 1st Black President?
Every 3rd commercial on TV is an interracial family?

Where ya been old man?? The Reconciliation is ON !!!

Too much to fill you in on what all you've missed. Must be a fine rock you've been living under.
Did you miss all this because you "avoid white people"?? :rolleyes:

Please explain what reconciliation I have been involved in? I keep telling you that I am not seeking any deal. I dont do deals with dishonest people. Of course I dont represent every Black person in america. What made you think I thought I did? There are plenty of Black people just aching to find a good white person.

I thought you were all part of one HUGE IM2 sponsored "group identity" and KNEW what's happening in race relations for the past 60 years. Now you're telling me you're not aware and not involved in ANY societal changes or cultural integration..

You don't know that every major corporation now has an Office of Diversity and Equality?
You're not aware that Black students now have their OWN Student Unions on most college campi?

Too much to fill you in on what all you've missed. Must be a fine rock you've been living under.

There is no racial reconciliation going on.

His views aren't on the margins. You represent NO backs. Stop trying to tell us how blacks think. We are black and we do know.

Wonderful NPR analysis..
Check this out. From your 1st link..

You're laughing. Why?

BEVERLY REEVES: Because it's kind of like - I felt like saying it's, like, kind of a duh, you know?

BATES: Kind of a duh - it's that obvious. Reeves says her most recent experience was last weekend when she'd booked manicure appointments for a group of friends - some black, some white - in her suburban neighborhood. The white salon owner, she says, looked right past Reeves to take care of her white guests even though Reeves had arrived first and was hosting the event.

So THAT"S the "DUH" experience??? She PERCEIVED a racial slight because of the ORDER in which she got processed at a party?

Hell -- nothing like having the Po-Po kick your ass out of a WoolWorth's lunch counter or have the police dogs nipping at you.. This list of grievances is now almost in the realm of petty compared to your grandparents. Should ANY host WANT to be served first? Let's discuss this in great painful detail. Just like the examples I've seen from you in the past about crying little girls that want a "princess" hairstyle" is racism.

Get your priorities listed. Because even my stupid white ass can see bigger issues than NPR can.

Surprised that NPR would not mention the MORE SERIOUS and SYSTEMIC examples. But what the fuck -- it's NPR and it's all about story-telling, not critically triaged analysis.

Funniest conversation I've ever had on a message board. Right here. Who radicalized you? Did have to take out a student loan to get this damaged? There's holocaust deniers. Climate Change deniers, Birth Certificate deniers and NOW we got --- Race Relations hasn't moved a bit since Jim Crow deniers.

Wonderful NPR analysis..
Check this out. From your 1st link..

You're laughing. Why?

BEVERLY REEVES: Because it's kind of like - I felt like saying it's, like, kind of a duh, you know?

BATES: Kind of a duh - it's that obvious. Reeves says her most recent experience was last weekend when she'd booked manicure appointments for a group of friends - some black, some white - in her suburban neighborhood. The white salon owner, she says, looked right past Reeves to take care of her white guests even though Reeves had arrived first and was hosting the event.

So THAT"S the "DUH" experience??? She PERCEIVED a racial slight because of the ORDER in which she got processed at a party?

Hell -- nothing like having the Po-Po kick your ass out of a WoolWorth's lunch counter or have the police dogs nipping at you.. This list of grievances is now almost in the realm of petty compared to your grandparents. Should ANY host WANT to be served first? Let's discuss this in great painful detail. Just like the examples I've seen from you in the past about crying little girls that want a "princess" hairstyle" is racism.

Get your priorities listed. Because even my stupid white ass can see bigger issues than NPR can.

Surprised that NPR would not mention the MORE SERIOUS and SYSTEMIC examples. But what the fuck -- it's NPR and it's all about story-telling, not critically triaged analysis.

Your it picking one paragraph doesn't change anything. Just turn black and live a few years then make comments. Opinions are like assholes and that's all you've got, while I am black with lived experience. Therefore you really need to be quiet.

Funniest conversation I've ever had on a message board. Right here. Who radicalized you? Did have to take out a student loan to get this damaged? There's holocaust deniers. Climate Change deniers, Birth Certificate deniers and NOW we got --- Race Relations hasn't moved a bit since Jim Crow deniers.

I've said there has been no racial reconciliation and there hasn't. Who's Radicalized? You with that stupid ass right wing garbage you believe? Ending Jim Crow doesn't mean there has been conciliation. And then we have whites like you and others here with the same attitude whites had during Jim Crow which means here has been no reconciliation. Go look up the definition of the word and you'll understand that reconciliation has not been accomplished and it's not really even close. You've already shown me that you are a nutcase when you decided to explain to me how the solution for us was to move out of black communities into small all white towns. You are a loony tune flacaltenn and your opinion is wack, to use an old word.. YOU deny the problem not me. There has been no reconciliation. I'm not talking about the end of legalized segregation as reconciliation. Your read the crap posted here, you contribute to the racism as well, and yet you call this a reconciliation. You are a fool.

No thats not what I am telling you. You are just having a hard time grasping what I am saying. Let me be clear. I am unapologetically and proudly Black African American. As such until I say differently you can take my word and IM2's word as representative of our race.

What does white kids attempting to emulate Black culture have to do with reconciliation? Whites have been emulating our culture for centuries albeit always about 10 years behind.

Having a office of diversity doesnt mean anything if they are still discriminating. Its basically like having a sign on a store that says we welcome all races but the only race there is white.

Blacks have always had their own student unions when going to school with whites. Just because they can put an official name to it doesnt make it reconciliation.

You mean the Black POTUS that at tops got 42% of the white vote while garnering at worst 68% of all other races?

Usually that interracial family shows a white male and a Black or Asian female. Does that help or hurt the people that are not bi racial or not white males?

I didnt miss anything and I avoid whites as a norm. My family and associates are the exceptions.

What does white kids attempting to emulate Black culture have to do with reconciliation? Whites have been emulating our culture for centuries albeit always about 10 years behind.

It undercuts the entire premise that there's been no racial healing or cultural integration or reconciliation. And it shows a definite decline in racist attitudes. That's why out of HUNDREDS of examples -- I chose that one. You don't attempt to emulate or culturally appropriate cultures that you believe to be decrepit or inferior. And you don't buy their clothes or recordings.

It undercuts the entire premise that there's been no racial healing or cultural integration or reconciliation. And it shows a definite decline in racist attitudes. That's why out of HUNDREDS of examples -- I chose that one. You don't attempt to emulate or culturally appropriate cultures that you believe to be decrepit or inferior. And you don't buy their clothes or recordings.
White people do exactly that all the time. What are you talking about? Give you a good example. Ever go on a NBA forum and read all the racist white fans commenting on various Black players? Its a sign of your cognitive dissonance. You admire and hate Blacks at the same time. You meaning whites in general.

Another example is how many racist comments are made regarding various Black attributes like our nice big lips. Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.

Last edited:

Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.
Funny how it is only white WOMEN, huh?

LOL

You unknowingly are feminizing the image of black men by making comments like this.

You sound like a black woman.

Dont get too emotionally invested in that. I'd hate to hear that you ended your life when he either doesnt try for reelection or he gets embarrassed like his approval rating.
I never let politics guide my emotions...I'm set in life...I will survive no matter what happens...but when I said back in 2015 he would be the next president everyone laughed....and last November you cried....
I didnt laugh after he won the GOP primary. I didnt cry when he won in Nov. I just thought to myself "I hope some white boy doesnt start acting like they did when Rocky first came out and I have to kick their ass."

Stop stealing Eddie Murphy’s material.

Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.
Funny how it is only white WOMEN, huh?

LOL

You unknowingly are feminizing the image of black men by making comments like this.

You sound like a black woman.
How is it feminizing Black men? Women world wide love Black people lips.

Dont get too emotionally invested in that. I'd hate to hear that you ended your life when he either doesnt try for reelection or he gets embarrassed like his approval rating.
I never let politics guide my emotions...I'm set in life...I will survive no matter what happens...but when I said back in 2015 he would be the next president everyone laughed....and last November you cried....
I didnt laugh after he won the GOP primary. I didnt cry when he won in Nov. I just thought to myself "I hope some white boy doesnt start acting like they did when Rocky first came out and I have to kick their ass."

Stop stealing Eddie Murphy’s material.
Only if you stop trying to pretend you are smart.

Forum List

Back