I don't have to love the races

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.
quote-if-you-stick-a-knife-nine-inches-into-my-back-and-pull-it-out-three-inches-that-is-not-malcolm-x-65-62-14.jpg

I didn't stick a knife into your back. All I did was see someone with a knife in his back and try to help. There are extreme beliefs on both sides. Neither extreme helps anything.
Your people stuck a knife in the back of my people. There is nothing extreme about my beliefs. I wish whites no harm unless they are actively attempting to harm me. Under any other circumstance I am avoiding them.

Bolded text above kinda blows your "I'm not against reconciliation" plea... You're not fooling anyone. You're a segregationist. The same kind of segregationist that you are purportedly fighting against.

Find a place without a history of slavery. White or Black slavery. Many whites were brought here as slaves, but called endentured servants or criminals. For crying out loud --- there still is REAL SLAVERY today in your "mother Africa".. Go whine at them...
Your claim was that I feared reconciliation, not if I was for or against it. Your attempt at deflection reveals a damaging weakness in your argument. I'm all for racial reconciliation on my terms not the terms whites would seek to impose.

I dont need to find a place without a history of slavery. That really serves no purpose to the point. Slavery was just a manifestation of white racism just like the vagrancy laws, the miscegenation laws, jim crow, industrial prison complex etc. Telling you there has been no reconciliation is correcting your whining that it has occurred.

Your claim was that I feared reconciliation, not if I was for or against it. Your attempt at deflection reveals a damaging weakness in your argument.

No weakness in pointing out that you SUPPORT segregation and generally OPPOSE reconciliation. And my argument for your "fear" is sound. Because YOU think you are the ONLY black that matters in making amends.

Personally I think you can sign your ass out of the "class action" reconciliation that HAS been going on for 4 or 5 decades now and bring your suit on YOUR terms after 95% of whites and blacks declare a general understanding of racial equality and opportunity and shake on it.

There's always a bunch of hard asses thinking they can get a better deal. Because they are OWED a better deal without ACTUALLY respecting the other side. No deal is possible without mutual respect. And you being a racist, bigotted segregationist --- it's just not gonna happen. Right?

I dont need to find a place without a history of slavery. That really serves no purpose to the point. Slavery was just a manifestation of white racism just like the vagrancy laws, the miscegenation laws, jim crow, industrial prison complex etc.

You'd certainly be MUTED in your bullying of a population who had no conscience of slavery. Thats the power that you really wield. Not much else. So it DOES matter. You CAN make demands here in America because of a lot of rotten history. In a place without that history, you'd just be another jerk on a soapbox with a persecution complex. So it DOES matter.

Telling you there has been no reconciliation is correcting your whining that it has occurred.

That's just a denial of the current culture and how far it's come. I'm writing papers right now for the Libertarian Party explaining how to take a leading role in criminal justice reform and ending civic govt abuse of economically disadvantaged residents. I know there's work to be done. And the white thinking IS NOT quite correct yet. But SOCIALLY -- the evidence makes you look stupid. In any cultural direction that you choose to look.

I truly think whites need to quit telling us how we are to see things. I say there has been no racial reconciliation. I'd like to know what you whites see as reconciliation. Because there are too many blacks who lived during that time who are older than me who say we still have a long way to go for anyone to be talking about reconciliation. And then we have places like this full of existing whites living among us talking about how blacks are genetically inferior, call us chimps and apes, telling us how grateful we should be to them because white men freed us and all that. Flacaltenn thinks the solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small all white towns and blacks will improve and this is supposed to represent racial reconciliation. These things we are to believe are improvements because whites tell us they are.

No. Reconciliation has not been completely reached. Believe what you want. I'm not going to beg you to let me try to help you regain what your ancestors lost, so fuck you if you don't want my efforts. I will continue doing what I know is the moral thing to do.
quote-if-you-stick-a-knife-nine-inches-into-my-back-and-pull-it-out-three-inches-that-is-not-malcolm-x-65-62-14.jpg

I didn't stick a knife into your back. All I did was see someone with a knife in his back and try to help. There are extreme beliefs on both sides. Neither extreme helps anything.
Your people stuck a knife in the back of my people. There is nothing extreme about my beliefs. I wish whites no harm unless they are actively attempting to harm me. Under any other circumstance I am avoiding them.

Bolded text above kinda blows your "I'm not against reconciliation" plea... You're not fooling anyone. You're a segregationist. The same kind of segregationist that you are purportedly fighting against.

Find a place without a history of slavery. White or Black slavery. Many whites were brought here as slaves, but called endentured servants or criminals. For crying out loud --- there still is REAL SLAVERY today in your "mother Africa".. Go whine at them...

No whites were bought here as slaves. A is no segregationist. Those like you miss his entire message to try finding racism. He has stated that he trusted whites and learned the hard way no to so he avoids them now. Slavery is only part of the issue and since we don't live in Africa we don't need to look there. We do live in America and we will look here to discuss what's been done here to us as black americans.

You'd certainly be MUTED in your bullying of a population who had no conscience of slavery. Thats the power that you really wield. Not much else. So it DOES matter. You CAN make demands here in America because of a lot of rotten history. In a place without that history, you'd just be another jerk on a soapbox with a persecution complex. So it DOES matter.

You really think this comment makes sense. In a place without that history the same things would not have happened. There would be no soapbox.. Your ass has befitted from this history. There is no population here that has no conscience of slavery. And none that knows nothing about American apartheid, covert racism and continuing systemic racism.

Trump can and will make America great again but for it to really be great the races need to come together..... after reading this thread I can stop waiting for that...

Trump can and will make America great again but for it to really be great the races need to come together..... after reading this thread I can stop waiting for that...

Trump is failing. For the races to come together there are some things whites just must accept.

Your claim was that I feared reconciliation, not if I was for or against it. Your attempt at deflection reveals a damaging weakness in your argument.

No weakness in pointing out that you SUPPORT segregation and generally OPPOSE reconciliation. And my argument for your "fear" is sound. Because YOU think you are the ONLY black that matters in making amends.

Personally I think you can sign your ass out of the "class action" reconciliation that HAS been going on for 4 or 5 decades now and bring your suit on YOUR terms after 95% of whites and blacks declare a general understanding of racial equality and opportunity and shake on it.

There's always a bunch of hard asses thinking they can get a better deal. Because they are OWED a better deal without ACTUALLY respecting the other side. No deal is possible without mutual respect. And you being a racist, bigotted segregationist --- it's just not gonna happen. Right?

I dont need to find a place without a history of slavery. That really serves no purpose to the point. Slavery was just a manifestation of white racism just like the vagrancy laws, the miscegenation laws, jim crow, industrial prison complex etc.

Telling you there has been no reconciliation is correcting your whining that it has occurred.

That's just a denial of the current culture and how far it's come. I'm writing papers right now for the Libertarian Party explaining how to take a leading role in criminal justice reform and ending civic govt abuse of economically disadvantaged residents. I know there's work to be done. And the white thinking IS NOT quite correct yet. But SOCIALLY -- the evidence makes you look stupid. In any cultural direction that you choose to look.
Its definitely a weakness when you were initially trying to prove I feared reconciliation but lost out on proving that point. Deflecting to a new gambit to cover that loss gave it away. Your argument for my "fear" is neither sound nor logical. I work as a member of a group not by myself.

I dont need to sign myself out of anything as I am not part of any white imposed reconciliation. There is no such thing as I already pointed out. I wouldnt bring suit in a court system controlled by whites either if I was so inclined to do such a thing.

I'm not trying to make a deal. I am pointing out what moral societies would do in the place of whites. They would atone for their wrong doings and not deny and get angry over any discussion of those wrongs. You cant have mutual respect if the party that brought the harm lacks the emotional intelligence to have respect and the inclination to atone for their sins. I cant respect whites as a group based on their past and current behavior.

I dont deal with whites so I have no need to bully them or make any demands. The only whites I deal with are the ones in my family and a few close associates so no....it doesnt matter. Until the latest method of attempting to keep Blacks in their place is dismantled without another system being used to achieve the same effect and the financial losses imposed on Blacks by whites is repaid youre simply pissing in the wind while holding an umbrella over your head.

Start a group made up of whites that fight for Black reparations.

Had black "leaders" NOT taught their "followers" for the past 100 years that they were victims all these decades and are incapable of succeeding on their own, without their (black leaders) help, they would surely perish, blacks would be light years ahead of where they are today. Even you know that to be true.

i-k7r5F4d-S.jpg

Drumpf can only further divide the country as he has shown he is great at. He wants to take the country back to the 50's where racism was firmly entrenched.

Drumpf can only further divide the country as he has shown he is great at. He wants to take the country back to the 50's where racism was firmly entrenched
You are so wrong it was Obama that insanely wanted to divide the races, the Genders, The wealthy from the middle class from the poor...it showed in everything he did while in office....

Start a group made up of whites that fight for Black reparations.

Had black "leaders" NOT taught their "followers" for the past 100 years that they were victims all these decades and are incapable of succeeding on their own, without their (black leaders) help, they would surely perish, blacks would be light years ahead of where they are today. Even you know that to be true.

i-k7r5F4d-S.jpg
I dont know any Black leaders that taught their followers such nonsense but that is a typical white boy belief.

Drumpf can only further divide the country as he has shown he is great at. He wants to take the country back to the 50's where racism was firmly entrenched
You are so wrong it was Obama that insanely wanted to divide the races, the Genders, The wealthy from the middle class from the poor...it showed in everything he did while in office....
Nothing you have said makes sense. Sorry but I was right about Obama and Drumpf.

I dont need to sign myself out of anything as I am not part of any white imposed reconciliation.

You've been enrolled in a "class action" ongoing racial reconciliation for the past 60 years. You're just in denial. OR -- you've exempted yourself to get your own deal. You don't represent every black person in America. You're views are on the margins. Just like those angry WHITE haters and bigots that NEITHER of us can stand.

I dont need to sign myself out of anything as I am not part of any white imposed reconciliation.

You've been enrolled in a "class action" ongoing racial reconciliation for the past 60 years. You're just in denial. OR -- you've exempted yourself to get your own deal. You don't represent every black person in America. You're views are on the margins. Just like those angry WHITE haters and bigots that NEITHER of us can stand.
Please explain what reconciliation I have been involved in? I keep telling you that I am not seeking any deal. I dont do deals with dishonest people. Of course I dont represent every Black person in america. What made you think I thought I did? There are plenty of Black people just aching to find a good white person.

Trump is failing. For the races to come together there are some things whites just must accept.

Lie!

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
By Heather Long January 5, 2018

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
Black unemployment was falling before Drumpf got in office as a result of Obamas economic policies. Any person with intelligence understands that these policies take on average 2 years to start coming to fruition. Considering we were in a deep recession one would have say Obamas took about 4 years.

BTW the fact that the unemployment rate is higher for Blacks than whites highlights the racism in this country.

Last edited:
Black unemployment was falling before Drumpf got in office as a result of Obamas economic policies
Come on man you are just making shit up....we lived it we can verify how wrong you are with a key stroke....NO ONE BUT THE RICH PROSPERED UNDER OBAMA.....

Black unemployment was falling before Drumpf got in office as a result of Obamas economic policies
Come on man you are just making shit up....we lived it we can verify how wrong you are with a key stroke....NO ONE BUT THE RICH PROSPERED UNDER OBAMA.....
You didnt live anything. You are white. I'm Black and me wealth increased under Obama. If you could prove I was wrong you would have posted the proof you idiot.

Trump says he deserves credit for the lowest black unemployment rate in decades. He doesn’t.

Forum List

Back