🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't have to love the races

You didnt live anything. You are white. I'm Black and me wealth increased under Obama
You are an idiot...I damn near had to close the doors to my self built 20 year old hard fought for business....Obama's put a lot of people out of business...Look around dummy...everyone is working again...the stores are filled again...My business is booming again...everyone wants to be in America with the new leader we have and because you are a butthurt racist you are going to miss out.....America is going to be great again and you are going to be left behind because of your hate for people that are white skinned...how fucking sad you are...

No whites were bought here as slaves. A is no segregationist. Those like you miss his entire message to try finding racism. He has stated that he trusted whites and learned the hard way no to so he avoids them now. Slavery is only part of the issue and since we don't live in Africa we don't need to look there. We do live in America and we will look here to discuss what's been done here to us as black americans.

Not true.

White Slavery in America
A Brief History

by Daniel Deville

One thing that is largely overlooked in the history of America is the fact that there were white European slaves. They were in no small numbers either: Close to [1]"two-thirds of the original American colonist came here, not of there own free will, but kidnapped, shanghaied, impressed, duped, beguiled, and yes, in chains...We tend to gloss over it... We'd prefer to forget the whole sorry chapter..." (Elaine Kendall, 1985)

Yes it is true, there was white slavery--even here in America. This was not only in the country's infancy, but lasted until the end of the Civil War when all slaves were freed.

White Slavery in America A Brief History by Daniel Deville - Vanguard News Network Forum

You didnt live anything. You are white. I'm Black and me wealth increased under Obama
You are an idiot...I damn near had to close the doors to my self built 20 year old hard fought for business....Obama's put a lot of people out of business...Look around dummy...everyone is working again...the stores are filled again...My business is booming again...everyone wants to be in America with the new leader we have and because you are a butthurt racist you are going to miss out.....America is going to be great again and you are going to be left behind because of your hate for people that are white skinned...how fucking sad you are...
Dont complain because you suck as a business person. My business did just fine. Again if you had some intelligence you would know there is no way Drumpf is responsible for the turn around he hasnt even been in office long enough.

Dont complain because you suck as a business person. My business did just fine. Again if you had some intelligence you would know there is no way Drumpf is responsible for the turn around he hasnt even been in office long enough
My business skills are just fine...as a matter of fact I made more last year than I ever have....now that Obama's policies are being ripped out by the roots...

Dont complain because you suck as a business person. My business did just fine. Again if you had some intelligence you would know there is no way Drumpf is responsible for the turn around he hasnt even been in office long enough
My business skills are just fine...as a matter of fact I made more last year than I ever have....now that Obama's policies are being ripped out by the roots...
Talk to me in 2 years when Drumpfs policies start taking effect.

Talk to me in 2 years when Drumpfs policies start taking effect.

i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg

Dont get too emotionally invested in that. I'd hate to hear that you ended your life when he either doesnt try for reelection or he gets embarrassed like his approval rating.
I never let politics guide my emotions...I'm set in life...I will survive no matter what happens...but when I said back in 2015 he would be the next president everyone laughed....and last November you cried....

Dont get too emotionally invested in that. I'd hate to hear that you ended your life when he either doesnt try for reelection or he gets embarrassed like his approval rating.
I never let politics guide my emotions...I'm set in life...I will survive no matter what happens...but when I said back in 2015 he would be the next president everyone laughed....and last November you cried....
I didnt laugh after he won the GOP primary. I didnt cry when he won in Nov. I just thought to myself "I hope some white boy doesnt start acting like they did when Rocky first came out and I have to kick their ass."

I didnt laugh after he won the GOP primary. I didnt cry when he won in Nov. I just thought to myself "I hope some white boy doesnt start acting like they did when Rocky first came out and I have to kick their ass."

Forum List

Back