I don't know if you ever saw this, but this if far better than extraordinary

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida
This dancing group won AGT a few years ago and in the opinion of many, one of the best acts ever in AGT. What made them even more extraordinary is that they were from a nation (Lebanon) where women are secondary citizens. To have 30 Lebanese get together to put this kind of an act together, is just short of miraculous.

This dancing group won AGT a few years ago and in the opinion of many, one of the best acts ever in AGT. What made them even more extraordinary is that they were from a nation (Lebanon) where women are secondary citizens. To have 30 Lebanese get together to put this kind of an act together, is just short of miraculous.

AGT is a joke. Four foreign judges to judge a majority of foreign acts and then call it Americas Got Talent. I'm done with that show.

AGT is a joke. Four foreign judges to judge a majority of foreign acts and then call it Americas Got Talent. I'm done with that show.
You mean to say that you have no ability yourself to judge an act on your own? I only mentioned that they won the show because they got $1 million dollars and a Las Vegas show, but otherwise, to my own personal ability to judge, I have NEVER seen a group dance like this. To me, this was unique. You did not think so? and if so, why?

Not that surprising. Belly dancing did start in that area of the world.

so many of those acts aint Vegas acts either.....
I am talking about THIS act, why do you keep mentioning AGT. This OP is not about them, it is about THIS act. You don't consider this act to be a Vegas act? I certainly would pay to go and see them.

I am talking about THIS act, why do you keep mentioning AGT. This OP is not about them, it is about THIS act. You don't consider this act to be a Vegas act? I certainly would pay to go and see them.
you are the one who mentioned AGT in your OP.....and i never said this act wasnt a vegas act...

You mean to say that you have no ability yourself to judge an act on your own? I only mentioned that they won the show because they got $1 million dollars and a Las Vegas show, but otherwise, to my own personal ability to judge, I have NEVER seen a group dance like this. To me, this was unique. You did not think so? and if so, why?
I didn't say they weren't a good act. My post spoke for itself, don't read what you are thinking into it. AGT has NOTHING to do with America's talent or judges. The show sucks.

Not that surprising. Belly dancing did start in that area of the world.
30 Lebanese women getting together in a country controlled by men and winning $1 million dollars, does not impress you at all?
I didn't say they weren't a good act. My post spoke for itself, don't read what you are thinking into it. AGT has NOTHING to do with America's talent or judges. The show sucks.
So what? the OP was not about AGT. You gave an unnecessary comment

What made them even more extraordinary is that they were from a nation (Lebanon) where women are secondary citizens.
Who told you that stupid bullshit? And how did you become stupid enough to believe them?

You're full of shit. I'd bet that you've never even been to Lebanon.

Last edited:
Who told you that stupid bullshit? And how did you become stupid enough to believe them?

You're full of shit. I'd bet that you've never even been to Lebanon.
Why do you make a statement and don't explain what you mean? Stupid BS? explain that and prove that it is what you say it is?

Why do you make a statement and don't explain what you mean? Stupid BS? explain that and prove that it is what you say it is?
Where did you come up with the "secondary citizen" bullshit, moron? Who told you that women are "secondary citizens"? And how did you become stupid enough to believe them?

Who stupefied you into your ridiculous beliefs?

Where did you come up with the "secondary citizen" bullshit, moron? Who told you that women are "secondary citizens"? And how did you become stupid enough to believe them?

Who stupefied you into your ridiculous beliefs?
You answer but supply no proof. You are not believable

Women in Lebanon are treated according to patriarchal norms although the legal status of women has improved since the 20th century. Gender equality in Lebanon remains problematic.[3] Active feminist movements exist in Lebanon which are trying to overcome the legal and sociopolitical discrimination enshrined in that society.

and

The Harrowing State of Women’s Rights in Lebanon

It is your turn now to disprove my links and post

Excuse me, rookie, but you posted "AGT" as the fifth word in your first post and repeated it again in the first post. It was the winning act on, you guessed it, say it with me, AGT. If it wasn't about AGT you certainly fooled everyone. The fact that they won in spite of their misogynistic culture is really irrelevant, their talent was recognized in AMERICA ON AGT.

Excuse me, rookie, but you posted "AGT" as the fifth word in your first post and repeated it again in the first post. It was the winning act on, you guessed it, say it with me, AGT. If it wasn't about AGT you certainly fooled everyone. The fact that they won in spite of their misogynistic culture is really irrelevant, their talent was recognized in AMERICA ON AGT.
Whatever you say. Evidently it is important to you! Go and fly your victory flag, I will not continue to discuss/fight this unimportant issue.

30 Lebanese women getting together in a country controlled by men and winning $1 million dollars, does not impress you at all?

Of course it is impressive. I'm not too surprised with where they came from.

Wow, "another moron", eh? you are one more person that proves that they are in the Trump cult and mimic his approach to everything.

Thank you for allowing me to put you in that same category. One more win for me............proving who you are.
You're here for a competition? LMAO. Run along junior.

Forum List

Back