"I Don’t Know What’s In the Documents” – Biden Says He Was “Surprised” to Learn Classified Materials Were Stored at Penn Biden Center (VIDEO)

118044BA-B88C-4669-9992-3D1EC4D0CCC7.jpeg

Use your brain for a change.
Here's me using my brain:

Halted voter tabulation simultaneously in swing districts in the dead of the night in multiple swing states.

Get your foil hat ready, because EVENT 201 not only predicted the PANDEMIC Trump would face, but also PLANNED IT!!!

The EVIL we are living through is astonishing

But you go along somehow ignoring all the madness that your ignorance and programming has made you unable to recognize all this major disfunction between logic and reason; a tale as old as Humanity. It's happening now in real time.

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor did it fall in one.

Biden pretends ignorance at press conference in Mexico. Nevertheless, he's fully responsible for this crime. If he doesn’t know what's in them, the Chinese most likely do.

Last edited:
An illegal server?
Benghazi what?
Hillary gets away with breaking the law.

---Supreme Court leaves in place a ruling blocking Hillary Clinton deposition over private email server ---

From the LINK:

Biden’s attorney discovered the classified documents in a private office in November and immediately notified the National Archives, which took possession of the documents the next morning. Since then, the incident was passed on to the Justice Department for further investigation that the White House is cooperating with, Richard Sauber, special counsel to Biden, said.
Yep, who knows who has been looking at that stuff and using it to threaten our National Security. Biden needs to be impeached. He's still sitting in the Oval Office. Trump is not there. Biden is...

Biden literally reads off a script when asked about the classified documents from his vice presidency found at his personal office:

“I was surprised to learn that there are any government records that were taken there to that office. But I don’t know what’s in the documents.”

Who says he broke the law?
Classified information from a Vice President cannot be in control of the Vice President nor an Attorney. Obama should be very upset because the buck actually stops with Obama. Throw him in jail too!!!

"My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were.”

+++++

Did he mean, “My lawyers have suggested that I not ask...” ?

Forum List

Back