"I Don’t Know What’s In the Documents” – Biden Says He Was “Surprised” to Learn Classified Materials Were Stored at Penn Biden Center (VIDEO)

Seems the trump and Biden matters have been handled differently.

They're not the same: President Biden did not take classified documents to his family home - trump did; When the documents were discovered, and trump claimed he declassified it, he made an attempt to coverup. He also didn't release other classified documents when others had been found.

No, you have no proof he tried to cover anything up. That has been put to bed long ago. Home or office or anywhere else but where it's supposed to be legally is a crime and if it's good for Trump it's good for Biden. Democrats always try to flip-flop when they get caught. This isn't going away.

No, you have no proof he tried to cover anything up. That has been put to bed long ago. Home or office or anywhere else but where it's supposed to be legally is a crime and if it's good for Trump it's good for Biden. Democrats always try to flip-flop when they get caught. This isn't going away.

From the LINK:

Biden’s attorney discovered the classified documents in a private office in November and immediately notified the National Archives, which took possession of the documents the next morning. Since then, the incident was passed on to the Justice Department for further investigation that the White House is cooperating with, Richard Sauber, special counsel to Biden, said.

Last edited:
Former 1-term VP fuckup continues his personal search for relevancy I see.

This is MAGA in action!

TRUMP’S POST ON TRUTH SOCIAL:

Wow! The Biden Think Tank is funded by CHINA!!! Also, a V.P. cannot Declassify documents, which are covered by the Federal Records Act, which is Criminal and MUCH TOUGHER than the Presidential Records Act, which is NOT Criminal. A President, me, can Declassify. How much more information has China been given?

The amount was 54 Million Dollars that the Biden Think Tank received from China. That’s a lot of money. They saw the Classified Documents!

Biden knew for YEARS that he’s been storing HIGHLY CLASSIFIED documents in his personal office. He KNEW it when FBI agents were raiding Mar-a-Lago, and he KNEW it when he appointed a partisan special counsel. HE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME BUT STILL HAD HIS DOJ GOONS PERSECUTE TRUMP!!

Did Biden try to conceal these documents before the midterms? How long did the federal government KNOW these documents were hidden? WHY are we just hearing about this now? These questions need to be answered!!
This narrative is so full of holes it is truly astounding.

I can't decide whether to claim false equivalence or to just say Fuck it and claim Obama declassified them with a thought.

That aside, is Trump even under fire for possessing those documents, or is he under fire for obstruction of justice?

54 million from the Chinese to that specific organization
Like it ain’t like the Chinese coulda donated that money to the Oregon trail basketball league in burley idaho

So you are speculating...I can do that too.

So Kushner sold our nuke codes to Saudi Arabia for two million?

Both him and Biden are suckers then. How long do you think our nuclear codes are good for?

So, it's okay for Democrat Presidents to break the law but not Republican Presidents. When Trump was found to have confidential documents at his place, there's a big raid with the media all over it. When it's Biden, it's a nothing burger... Oh, the hypocrisy!!!

:no_text11:
Who says he broke the law?

This is MAGA in action!

TRUMP’S POST ON TRUTH SOCIAL:

Wow! The Biden Think Tank is funded by CHINA!!! Also, a V.P. cannot Declassify documents, which are covered by the Federal Records Act, which is Criminal and MUCH TOUGHER than the Presidential Records Act, which is NOT Criminal. A President, me, can Declassify. How much more information has China been given?

The amount was 54 Million Dollars that the Biden Think Tank received from China. That’s a lot of money. They saw the Classified Documents!

Biden knew for YEARS that he’s been storing HIGHLY CLASSIFIED documents in his personal office. He KNEW it when FBI agents were raiding Mar-a-Lago, and he KNEW it when he appointed a partisan special counsel. HE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME BUT STILL HAD HIS DOJ GOONS PERSECUTE TRUMP!!

Did Biden try to conceal these documents before the midterms? How long did the federal government KNOW these documents were hidden? WHY are we just hearing about this now? These questions need to be answered!!
So the old fat Florida man admits doing so is illegal. Alrighty then.

So you are speculating...I can do that too.

So Kushner sold our nuke codes to Saudi Arabia for two million?

Both him and Biden are suckers then. How long do you think our nuclear codes are good for?
You re comparing the chief law enforcement officer and president of the USA to kushner
And you’re comparing 2 million to to 55 million
Imagine if the Chinese gave 55 million to the construction of Mara logo
Are you aware bien told Barbara walters right there in the Biden center he does not have access to top secret documents

Forum List

Back