"I Don’t Know What’s In the Documents” – Biden Says He Was “Surprised” to Learn Classified Materials Were Stored at Penn Biden Center (VIDEO)

Biden pretends ignorance at press conference in Mexico. Nevertheless, he's fully responsible for this crime. If he doesn’t know what's in them, the Chinese most likely do.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Biden pretends ignorance at press conference in Mexico. Nevertheless, he's fully responsible for this crime. If he doesn’t know what's in them, the Chinese most likely do.

Of course he doesnt know anymore. He is senile now. He barely remembers peoples names. Sometimes he gets that wrong. He knew what he was doing at the time though when he stole those documents, and it was highly illegal.

Biden does the exact same thing Trump did...and then he plays dumb.
Fail. Biden was just caught doing far worse than what Trump was accused of doing and then used the 'Hillary' defense - that he was too stupid to know he was breaking the law.

Attachments

• laughing hilariously.jpg
    laughing hilariously.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
You re comparing the chief law enforcement officer and president of the USA to kushner

Wasn't Kushner the ambassador to Saudi Arabia and in charge of COVID and the presidents son in law? You act like he was just some random guy.

And you’re comparing 2 million to to 55 million
Imagine if the Chinese gave 55 million to the construction of Mara logo

I must have mis typed. Saudi Arabia gave him 2 billion dollars, not 2 million. Trump did have bank accounts in China...despite saying he didn't, lie number 59394858493.

Are you aware bien told Barbara walters right there in the Biden center he does not have access to top secret documents
I don't know who bien is or maybe you fat fingered?

How many countries did Traitor Joe sell our nuclear secrets too?

We need a Special Council

Wasn't Kushner the ambassador to Saudi Arabia and in charge of COVID and the presidents son in law? You act like he was just some random guy.

I must have mis typed. Saudi Arabia gave him 2 billion dollars, not 2 million. Trump did have bank accounts in China...despite saying he didn't, lie number 59394858493.

I don't know who bien is or maybe you fat fingered?
laughable you're still think that trumps sil is on the same level as joe biden
But if it can embelish your narratives of joe biden somehow being honest: when in fact they "covered up" this story until after the election, go for it.

laughable you're still think that trumps sil is on the same level as joe bidenBut if it can embelish your narratives of joe biden somehow being honest: when in fact they "covered up" this story until after the election, go for it.
No presidents are completely honest but I have a lot more trust in Biden then I do Trump.

...and if it wasn't for government the bidens would be poorer than a church mouse.
I was raised on a farm and taught hard work I just don't like lazy asses like the bidens
Speculation. Actually partison speculation.

I was raised in a logging community and was taught the same thing. I still have no idea what Biden may or may not have done if he wasn't in politics.

Currently I live in a farming community and they have taught me if you hire illegals and even build seasonal housing for them, you can make more profits.

Forum List

Back