"I Don’t Know What’s In the Documents” – Biden Says He Was “Surprised” to Learn Classified Materials Were Stored at Penn Biden Center (VIDEO)

Given to the University not the Biden Center. Thanks for letting me clear that up for you. Penn State got 77 million from China. They donated to all kinds of schools. It looks like some kind of racket.
yeah yeah....keep telling yourself that's why they massively increased donations AFTER Xiden made the announment. Sure.

All this Usurper has ever done is lie, lie, lie! Now his chickens have come home to roost. So what are the options here? Impeach him, 25th him, or offer him to resign?

The media is not going to stop reporting this and CNN broke the story. The others have no choice but to follow suit until this is resolved.

Last edited:
Translation: The shit is about to hit the fan!

There's no damage control options they can muster at this point.

On Tuesday, CNN reported Biden’s mishandled classified documents at the University of Pennsylvania’s “think tank” included intelligence materials related to Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. The trove related to Ukraine specifically raises national security concerns. The Biden family has had many business dealings in Ukraine.

This is MAGA in action!

TRUMP’S POST ON TRUTH SOCIAL:

Wow! The Biden Think Tank is funded by CHINA!!! Also, a V.P. cannot Declassify documents, which are covered by the Federal Records Act, which is Criminal and MUCH TOUGHER than the Presidential Records Act, which is NOT Criminal. A President, me, can Declassify. How much more information has China been given?

The amount was 54 Million Dollars that the Biden Think Tank received from China. That’s a lot of money. They saw the Classified Documents!

Biden knew for YEARS that he’s been storing HIGHLY CLASSIFIED documents in his personal office. He KNEW it when FBI agents were raiding Mar-a-Lago, and he KNEW it when he appointed a partisan special counsel. HE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME BUT STILL HAD HIS DOJ GOONS PERSECUTE TRUMP!!

Did Biden try to conceal these documents before the midterms? How long did the federal government KNOW these documents were hidden? WHY are we just hearing about this now? These questions need to be answered!!
Sounds like Trump is making the case that he and Biden should both go to jail.
Sounds fair to me.
Trump does more to screw himself over than any Democrat. Trump is losing, panicking and losing more.

This is the smoking gun that could reveal US involvement to promote the US war with Russia, but will need to remain secret. Hence it's a tempting and frustrating nothing-burger.

Joe and Hunter will escape any responsibility for their actions on account of the need to not compromise US foreign policy.

Will the political right have enough commitment to their cause, to run both Joe and Hunter to ground, regardless of foreign policy of fomennting war being exposed to the rest of the world?

All this Usurper has ever done is lie, lie, lie! Now his chickens have come home to roost. So what are the options here? Impeach him, 25th him, or offer him to resign?

The media is not going to stop reporting this and CNN broke the story. The others have no choice but to follow suit until this is resolved.

shockedface.jpg

Sure, investigate. It's the right thing to do instead of threatening the FBI.
Oh, the FBI needs to be dissolved and a new organization started with people of integrity and not criminals like we have now in the FBI. Dissolve them along with the IRS!!!

So, it's okay for Democrat Presidents to break the law but not Republican Presidents. When Trump was found to have confidential documents at his place, there's a big raid with the media all over it. When it's Biden, it's a nothing burger... Oh, the hypocrisy!!!

:no_text11:
Oh, so it's okay for Democrats to break the law and get away with it. I thought Hillary said that no one is above the law. I guess that was a lie too? Hypocrites!

So, it's okay for Democrat Presidents to break the law but not Republican Presidents. When Trump was found to have confidential documents at his place, there's a big raid with the media all over it. When it's Biden, it's a nothing burger... Oh, the hypocrisy!!!

:no_text11:
The raid happened because the former 1-term fuckup wasn't cooperating with the National Achieves.

Biden's lawyers self-reported and turned over the 10 or so documents.

Translation: The shit is about to hit the fan!

There's no damage control options they can muster at this point.

On Tuesday, CNN reported Biden’s mishandled classified documents at the University of Pennsylvania’s “think tank” included intelligence materials related to Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. The trove related to Ukraine specifically raises national security concerns. The Biden family has had many business dealings in Ukraine.
Of course he wants all the info. He has to know what he has to cover up. Mark my words, nothing will come of any of this. I give it a 5 day news cycle at best. Democrats are above the law, dontchaknow.

Oh, the FBI needs to be dissolved and a new organization started with people of integrity and not criminals like we have now in the FBI. Dissolve them along with the IRS!!!
Most FBI agents want Chris Wray replaced as director of the agency.

The only difference between Biden and Trump in this case, aside from the uneven application of the law by the DOJ, is that Biden qualifies to plead ignorance because he IS an imbecile. Trump, on the other hand, is smart enough and innocent enough to take on this frivolous DOJ attempt to besmirch him.

Forum List

Back