"I don't like blacks because..."

So it's the teacher's fault that he got punched? Wow, I've never chatted with a complete imbecile before. Cool. :cool:

I heard you talk to yourself all the time. :lol:

The teacher hit me. I hit him back. I would say it was his fault since I was the one hit first.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

He hits you, you file assault charges. He loses his job, goes to jail, pays a hefty fine it's a done deal.

My guess is you are exaggerating the "hit" to justify your own weakness.

That is where we differ. I don't consider what I did to be a weakness. I'm only non violent with people that are non violent with me.

The teacher hit me. I hit him back. I would say it was his fault since I was the one hit first.

He hits you, you file assault charges. He loses his job, goes to jail, pays a hefty fine it's a done deal.

That is where we differ. I don't consider what I did to be a weakness. I'm only non violent with people that are non violent with me.

Of course you don't.

You need to justify your actions no matter how wrong they were.

That's what victims do.

I find it beyond amusing that these morons think if they fart the same shit enough times, you will just HAVE to agree with them.

:lmao:

I find it beyond amusing that these morons think if they fart the same shit enough times, you will just HAVE to agree with them.

This coming from a person that can't answer a simple question. :cuckoo:

Of course you don't.

That's what victims do.

I know your type wants me to be a victim but thats not going to happen if provoked. I just made sure he would never make the mistake of doing something like that again. He learned from it. He apologized.

Last edited:

There just making noise and trying to get up their courage. its kinda funny and pathetic at the same time. :lol:

17 pages of conservatives justifying anti-black sentiments and rational people exposing their ignorance.

Hypocritical leftists want to believe that "conservative" = racist. That's part of what makes them such fucking hypocrites.

TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Not all conservatives are racist, but if you don't like black people, then you'r probably a conservative...

Or, at least as likely, a liberal.

Drinking glue again in the hopes that the shit you sling will stick?

It's not working. Everybody knows where the white supremacists feel at home. It's in the remarkably white party.

If you believe that then you don't know your history.

/nodding

Yes! Exactly. :thanks: HISTORY. Past-tense. No longer applicable. Now applies to the GOP.

democrats seem to think that repeating false claim will eventually make it true, but it won't.

Gee. Why is he having so much trouble making eye contact.

Most Racist Moment On A Game Show! - YouTube

I'm with the black guy on this one. Good grief. I know some people still think like that, I just didn't know they had the guts to say it on national television. I guess he does deserve some points for actually being honest and not hiding his racist feelings. I guess admitting it is the first step. Now maybe someone will educate him?

Of course you don't.

That's what victims do.

I know your type wants me to be a victim but thats not going to happen if provoked. I just made sure he would never make the mistake of doing something like that again. He learned from it. He apologized.

You are a victim. It has nothing to do with what I want.

A victim never apologizes.

Of course you don't.

That's what victims do.

You are a victim. It has nothing to do with what I want.

A victim never apologizes.

I didn't know a victim had anything to apologize for. Should a rape victim apologize for being raped?

If you believe that then you don't know your history.

/nodding

Yes! Exactly. :thanks: HISTORY. Past-tense. No longer applicable. Now applies to the GOP.

democrats seem to think that repeating false claim will eventually make it true, but it won't.

Denial doesn't make it go away - many more GOP leaders have been cited for saying racist things than Democrat leaders. Look through this thread, the ones defending the ignorant racist, most of them are conservatives and defend GOP. Even a small child can do the math.

But I gather that denial makes you feel better.....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back