I Don't Take No Orders From No Woman

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Hey, if you just don't care........say it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk]Accused of dumping tree parts in Detroit, man tells reporter he won't take orders from women - YouTube[/ame]

Real men don't take orders from a woman.

Real men anticipate a woman's needs and do what it takes to make her happy without being told.

He: I don't know why she's bitchin'; I did the dishes.

She: Yeah, but I had to tell him.

Get the picture, guys?

Look, we men are not mind readers but far too often we know - or should know - that there are things we could do to lighten a woman's burden or show her much we appreciate her but we fail to act. When we have to be told to do these things, it's not the same as doing them spontaneously.

Being obedient is for boys. Caring and sacrifice is the province of real men.

Real men anticipate a woman's needs and do what it takes to make her happy without being told.

Get the picture, guys?

Look, we men are not mind readers but far too often we know - or should know - that there are things we could do to lighten a woman's burden or show her much we appreciate her but we fail to act. When we have to be told to do these things, it's not the same as doing them spontaneously.

Good comments! I thought a tear was coming out of my eye, but it was just a crooked eyelash! :lol:

Get the picture, guys?

A real man doesn't need life advice from an anonymous poster on the Internet.

Get the picture, guys?

Then she divorces you anyway, runs off with another guy, and all the retirement you saved, and you end up impoverished, and lonely. So it really didn't matter much in the end.

He was clearly putting her on big time.

I don't know much about Detroit, but where is it that such firewood would lay around for long?

This guy must be a poster here because he's obviously illiterate. Neither a question nor a citation of a law is an "order".

Damn! The jerk put the wood in the road because some woman told him what to do with the wood. He doesn't follow orders from a woman. Instead of following the orders, he put the wood in the Road.

Forum List

Back