I don't think the Jan 6 "hearings" are to distract from the Admininstration's terrible performance

We the People fired his sorry ass.
HUGE lie

Trump won 2500 + counties to B's 500

you obviously are math challenged

he won 18 of the 19 bellweather counties

but we're supposed to believe... I mean, you know, we the Intelligent People are supposed to believe that that... that one foot in the grave baby hating, America-hating *&^%$

won?

ha ha... I'd laugh if it weren't so abysmally pathetic... and telling... it's very telling about how STUPID Americans have become since... (as O'Reilly calls them) the "machines" came on the scene

it's like... "Math? what's that? I can't find anything called Math on my machine...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Trump won 2500 + counties to B's 500

you obviously are math challenged

he won 18 of the 19 bellweather counties

Counties don’t vote
PEOPLE vote
10,000 population Trump counties don’t match 10 million population Biden counties

7 million more people voted for President Biden

because cnn told ya so...

they are god, we know...

:rolleyes:

what else did they tell you?

that the world is not really round but flat?
CNN hasn't had to tell me a thing....God gave me two eyes to see, two ears to hear, a brain to use to discern truth, and a soul that knows right from wrong!!!

You are a nut...... What traitorous act did Trump commit?....
He will be back... one way or the other Trump will be calling the shots in America again... either from the white house or through Ron DeSantis.....
Huh? You don't know?

He spat on the Constitution, and our tradition every President has held, a peaceful transfer of power.

He made up a lie, a big fat lie, out of whole cloth, that the election was stolen from him, that he won.... When he lost by a landslide, 306 to 232 electoral votes, and by over 7 million votes of we the people.... He accused and defamed us democrats and Biden, of stealing the election from him, when all us citizens did was vote! We voted like our very lives depended on it! And with good reason, to get that crooked, deceiving, dirty rotten scoundrel and the devil's minion swamp creatures, out of the oval office.

He made every thing up....so he could stay in office, after we fired him, and kicked him out. He defamed America, with his stolen election lies....he has harmed our Nation with the devil's tactic of lies, division, divide and conquer.... He could care less of the Constitution....

And y'all just sucked it all up.... Good little Simon Says followers, as you are.... I'm sick of it! I used to feel sorry for you, because you've all been brainwashed by him, but here it is 6 years later, and you are now under his spell, and you're his....mind,body, and soul!

Huh? You don't know?

He spat on the Constitution, and our tradition every President has held, a peaceful transfer of power.

He made up a lie, a big fat lie, out of whole cloth, that the election was stolen from him, that he won.... When he lost by a landslide, 306 to 232 electoral votes, and by over 7 million votes of we the people.... He accused and defamed us democrats and Biden, of stealing the election from him, when all us citizens did was vote! We voted like our very lives depended on it! And with good reason, to get that crooked, deceiving, dirty rotten scoundrel and the devil's minion swamp creatures, out of the oval office.

He made every thing up....so he could stay in office, after we fired him, and kicked him out. He defamed America, with his stolen election lies....he has harmed our Nation with the devil's tactic of lies, division, divide and conquer.... He could care less of the Constitution....

And y'all just sucked it all up.... Good little Simon Says followers, as you are.... I'm sick of it! I used to feel sorry for you, because you've all been brainwashed by him, but here it is 6 years later, and you are now under his spell, and you're his....mind,body, and soul!
You know, it is not that his followers don’t know he is lying

They just don’t care
Truth means nothing, tradition means nothing, American values mean nothing, the Constitution means nothing

As long as they win

You know, it is not that his followers don’t know he is lying

They just don’t care
Truth means nothing, tradition means nothing, American values mean nothing, the Constitution means nothing

As long as they win
speaking of truth ..... do you identify as a male or female ?

How about the people around the world who are paying more for food and gas?

Did Biden raise their prices too?
his weakness and war of fossil fuel has caused much of the inflation around the world ! Putin sees weakness he invades when a dem is in office ....AGAIN !

Since the filthy Democrats control the House they can set up the stupid TDS hate fest.

Just another great reason why we need to get rid of the butt pirates in the midterms.

Forum List

Back