I don't think the Jan 6 "hearings" are to distract from the Admininstration's terrible performance

testifying what ? that Trump believes the election was stolen ? Trumps been saying that since he came on national television and claimed they are steeling the election at 2 am in the morning when he got info that the count was stopped in battle ground states he was leading in . so you are telling us that believing the election was not legit is now a crime ? should the millions of people across the country that believe the election was flawed also be held accountable ?

So far that they had repeatedly told Trump the truth about the election and he just nodded and continued telling the lie

Trump has never cared about the truth
He cares only about his agenda and his agenda was to win at all costs regardless of the damage he does to the country

testifying what ? that Trump believes the election was stolen ? Trumps been saying that since he came on national television and claimed they are steeling the election at 2 am in the morning when he got info that the count was stopped in battle ground states he was leading in .

So far that they had repeatedly told Trump the truth about the election and he just nodded and continued telling the lie

Trump has never cared about the truth
He cares only about his agenda and his agenda was to win at all costs regardless of the damage he does to the country
wheres the pee tape the left used to get an illegal fisa warrant commie ?

testifying what ? that Trump believes the election was stolen ? Trumps been saying that since he came on national television and claimed they are steeling the election at 2 am in the morning when he got info that the count was stopped in battle ground states he was leading in . so you are telling us that believing the election was not legit is now a crime ? should the millions of people across the country that believe the election was flawed also be held accountable ?
I'm sure they will be held accountable. We're being held hostage by a POS POTUS that's destroying or energy and our food.

here's the deal

They are not against Trump per se... they are not against anyone forcefully entering the Capitol... although I don't think that happened or not many did that in any case

what they are against is

it's simple

3 words suffice. They are against

We the People

It is US against the liberal elites...

simple as that...
We the People

A55D94E0-52A5-4FC2-B6E3-EF5C4988123A.jpeg

I'll say this. The GOP's decision not to attend the hearing has allowed the Dems to truly make it a made-for-TV production. There is no differing opinion in any of the video clips I have seen. Also, the lighting seems much better for the television cameras than other hearing I've seen, and I watch them a lot because I find them amusing.

One thing that makes me laugh - and both sides are guilty of it - is the constant "point of order," or other interruption, every time a questioner from the other sides starts to drill down to the point they want to make.

For these hearings, there is no, "Mister chairman, can the witness be allowed to answer the question instead of being badgered?" Because the witnesses are well-rehearsed and the questioners don't seem to be under much of a time constraint. They ask the questions with dramatic pauses, and the witnesses take as much time as they want to get through their lines - I mean answers.

Not only that, but the wardrobe - sorry clothing - that the members are wearing seems much more made for TV. Zoe Lofgren who is normally very frumpy suddenly has matching red jacket and lipstick. They're using low angle cameras. The audio is improved so that there is almost an echo effect. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I worked in television production many years ago. Here are two clips from PBS for comparison:

I'll say this. The GOP's decision not to attend the hearing has allowed the Dems to truly make it a made-for-TV production. There is no differing opinion in any of the video clips I have seen. Also, the lighting seems much better for the television cameras than other hearing I've seen, and I watch them a lot because I find them amusing.

One thing that makes me laugh - and both sides are guilty of it - is the constant "point of order," or other interruption, every time a questioner from the other sides starts to drill down to the point they want to make.

For these hearings, there is no, "Mister chairman, can the witness be allowed to answer the question instead of being badgered?" Because the witnesses are well-rehearsed and the questioners don't seem to be under much of a time constraint. They ask the questions with dramatic pauses, and the witnesses take as much time as they want to get through their lines - I mean answers.

Not only that, but the wardrobe - sorry clothing - that the members are wearing seems much more made for TV. Zoe Lofgren who is normally very frumpy suddenly has matching red jacket and lipstick. They're using low angle cameras. The audio is improved so that there is almost an echo effect. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I worked in television production many years ago. Here are two clips from PBS for comparison:

None of the witnesses is under oath.

Nah.....you're full of crap again.
What's happening is Trump staffers are testifying and the committee is only allowing edited versions of their testimony to become public.
in other words the msm are... business as usual.

shocked...utterly shocked...

He's a traitor and hates the Constitution he swore to protect. Who the hell would want a traitor in office again and not fear a traitor to our country being installed????
because cnn told ya so...

they are god, we know...

:rolleyes:

what else did they tell you?

that the world is not really round but flat?

He's a traitor and hates the Constitution he swore to protect. Who the hell would want a traitor in office again and not fear a traitor to our country being installed????
You are a nut...... What traitorous act did Trump commit?....
He will be back... one way or the other Trump will be calling the shots in America again... either from the white house or through Ron DeSantis.....

You are a nut...... What traitorous act did Trump commit?....
He will be back... one way or the other Trump will be calling the shots in America again... either from the white house or through Ron DeSantis.....
i actually believe that could happen

But we have to get a better vp Who thought.... who couldve predicted... a traitor in our midst?

Forum List

Back