I don't think the Jan 6 "hearings" are to distract from the Admininstration's terrible performance

OK

Trump did not say the election had issues
He said it was stolen from him and that he had won in a landslide

That is a LIE
YOU are the liar

The election was stolen

to say otherwise is to say that

1) Mollie Hemingway just wrote a big book with hundreds of lies in it

not caring one bit if she got sued... Right...

hey, u wanna buy a bridge, man? I got one for ya..... cheap... only $500,000...

an opinion?

well, the libtards should at least let Trump have hs opinion but

the election WAS stolen... there a re facts to back that up... It's scary how the Pravda... I mean cnn and co...

and newspapers.. some of them just flat out call election fraud theories lies...

it's getting so i don't want to read newspapers anymore... not that i ever did want to read lib rags.. OK, maybe they don't say LIE, they just quote others who say that it's a lie but whatever... Gullible poeple read that and believe its a lie... and I'm getting very freaking fed up with it..
We will get our revenge in the midterm elections.... don't let them piss you off they thrive on it....

We will get our revenge in the midterm elections.... don't let them piss you off they thrive on it....
actually what ticks me off more is the way the adults in the room .. aka Rs.. don't do anything about the bratty children in the room (Congress)

We should all stand behind TRUMP

he won

He should be able to serve his term..

His 1st term showed who the real Rs are... as well as a lot of other stuff some people probably didn't know about the Swamp... (I already knew)

He's involved. The hearings keep Americans distracted from his awful presidency. Well, maybe for about 2 hours they did. :biggrin:
no one is distracted very long..

Everyone has to get gas at some point in the day..

then there are the creepy people we don't know from Adam crashing our border and possibly there in our neighborhoods as we try to get gas or whatever... so on said trip to gas station we see Mexican looking people who look a little lost and all the sudden... we wonder! Is that an alien? What's he going to do to me?

and whatever...

But we see high gas prices more often than the scary foreigners with who- knows- what- motives or intentions... that's scary enough all by itself.. I hate that bastard (Brandon)

oops... OK, sorry Jesus... I couldn't seem to help it.. :(

no one is distracted very long..

Everyone has to get gas at some point in the day..

then there are the creepy people we don't know from Adam crashing our border and possibly there in our neighborhoods as we try to get gas or whatever... so on said trip to gas station we see Mexican looking people who look a little lost and all the sudden... we wonder! Is that an alien? What's he going to do to me?

and whatever...

But we see high gas prices more often than the scary foreigners with who- knows- what- motives or intentions... that's scary enough all by itself.. I hate that bastard (Brandon)

oops... OK, sorry Jesus... I couldn't seem to help it.. :(
I'll tell you what he's doing to you (us). He (they) are filling up apartments and other rental housing, making vacancies scarce, and driving rent prices up to the moon. Another (perhaps the worst) example of Biden driven INFLATION.

I'll tell you what he's doing to you (us). He (they) are filling up apartments and other rental housing, making vacancies scarce, and driving rent prices up to the moon. Another (perhaps the worst) example of Biden driven INFLATION.
who is doing that?

i don't get what you're saying

who is doing that?

i don't get what you're saying
Biden is doing it. Letting millions of illegal aliens into the country and then flying them around (at taxpayer expense) to cities all over the country. Then they fill up vacancies of rental housing, driving rents sky high.

Biden is doing it. Letting millions of illegal aliens into the country and then flying them around (at taxpayer expense) to cities all over the country. Then they fill up vacancies of rental housing, driving rents sky high.
sounds like bastard...

Let's go Brandon

Forum List

Back