I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

The masks don't do shit to protect anyone from any virus.
And yet study after study says the opposite.

Study: Mask mandate slows spread of COVID by 50% in Kansas
www.kansascity.com › coronavirus › article246781727

Oct 28, 2020 — KS counties that had a mask mandate had a 50% reduction in the spread of ... KU study finds that mask mandates help slow the spread of COVID-19 ... A University of Kansas study released this week backs up what health ...
No studies show how a mask can filter out a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller than the holes or pores in masks though.

It's the same way a mass spectrometer, or centrifugal uranium enrichment works. It's basic science.
As always, when someone from the left wrong tries to lay any claim at all to “science”, it needs to be remembered that their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
I can't help it if you never studied science. It's the same principle behind how they separate blood cells from plasma.

You still haven't explained what happens to the nuclei after droplets evaporate, and you still haven't presented an average size of droplets for normal breathing.

The same forces are why you get water spots on glasses in the dishwasher, or water spots after washing a car. The van der waals forces hold onto the small particles as they evaporate, leaving them stuck to the surface, instead of blowing away.

Oct 28, 2020 — KS counties that had a mask mandate had a 50% reduction in the spread of ... KU study finds that mask mandates help slow the spread of COVID-19 ... A University of Kansas study released this week backs up what health ...
No studies show how a mask can filter out a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller than the holes or pores in masks though.
That was a macro study of the effectiveness of masks. It didn't attempt to explain why masks work, but proved their effectiveness is stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

In short, they aren't sure why masks work, but study after study proves masks work against the coronavirus.

You still haven't explained what happens to the nuclei after droplets evaporate, and you still haven't presented an average size of droplets for normal breathing.

The same forces are why you get water spots on glasses in the dishwasher, or water spots after washing a car. The van der waals forces hold onto the small particles as they evaporate, leaving them stuck to the surface, instead of blowing away.
Let's see your math on the vander waals forces trapping a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller than the holes or pores.

That was a macro study of the effectiveness of masks. It didn't attempt to explain why masks work, but proved their effectiveness is stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

In short, they aren't sure why masks work, but study after study proves masks work against the coronavirus.
When people vape with masks on, you can see that masks don't do shit. Masks are political, and all opposition to the agenda gets censored.

The anti-mask argument reminds me of when aerodynamics said that a bumble bee couldn't fly. They pointed out the bumble bee was aerodynamically unsound. Yet looking at one fly proves bumblebees work, even if they can't understand why.

Let's see your math on the vander waals forces trapping a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller than the holes or pores.

The anti-mask argument reminds me of when aerodynamics said that a bumble bee couldn't fly. They pointed out the bumble bee was aerodynamically unsound. Yet looking at one fly proves bumblebees work, even if they can't understand why.

Since you asked...

1) The "pandemic" is a scam, a pretext for numerous globalist agendas. If you haven't figured that out by now, turn off the idiot box.
2) Historically, masks have been a symbol of silencing people and slavery.
3) I can't breathe with a mask on, and you know, breathing is just a little bit important. ;) (If I absolutely have to wear one, I wear it only over my mouth.)
4) They don't help anyway, and studies have shown that they can actually make matters worse.
5) I'm not a sheep who believes everything I'm spoon-fed by agenda-driven crooks.

Last edited:
It's the same way a mass spectrometer, or centrifugal uranium enrichment works. It's basic science.
As always, when someone from the left wrong tries to lay any claim at all to “science”, it needs to be remembered that their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
I can't help it if you never studied science. It's the same principle behind how they separate blood cells from plasma.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

If you watch somebody who vapes blow his vapes out through a mask, you will see that masks do not work.

EfbEnYSU4AMxFTj.jpeg

If you watch somebody who vapes blow his vapes out through a mask, you will see that masks do not work.
The particles exhaled in vaping are smoke particles that have never contacted the alveoli , hence are not expelled as droplets.

The particles exhaled in vaping are smoke particles that have never contacted the alveoli , hence are not expelled as droplets.
No, they are not smoke. They are vapor.
It's smoke, which is visable, not vapor, which is invisible. Basic science.
Water vapor is the gas state of H2O and is invisible. The air around you on a humid summer day is chock full of water vapor, but you don't see any of it.

In many circumstances wearing of a mask is a sensible precaution.

Mandating people to wear masks is an abuse of power. It's not the mask that's the problem; it's the mandate.

Funny, though, not all that long ago if you walked into a bank a guard might shoot you.
Then get a medal.

Today you walk into a bank without a mask and a guard might well shoot you.
Then get a love-fest on CNN.

Hate is love; Freedom is slavery.

Where are you Ayn when America needs you most?

And what about you, George?

No, they are not smoke. They are vapor.
It's smoke, which is visable, not vapor, which is invisible. Basic science.
Water vapor is the gas state of H2O and is invisible. The air around you on a humid summer day is chock full of water vapor, but you don't see any of it.
From wiki:

An electronic cigarette[notes 1][1] is an electronic device that simulates tobacco smoking. It consists of an atomizer, a power source such as a battery, and a container such as a cartridge or tank. Instead of smoke, the user inhales vapor.[2] As such, using an e-cigarette is often called "vaping".[3] The atomizer is a heating element that atomizes a liquid solution called e-liquid.[4] E-cigarettes are activated by taking a puff or pressing a button.[5][3] Some look like traditional cigarettes,[6][3] and most versions are reusable.[7]

Link:

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?

xBYG0Dp.jpg

In many circumstances wearing of a mask is a sensible precaution.

Mandating people to wear masks is an abuse of power. It's not the mask that's the problem; it's the mandate.

Funny, though, not all that long ago if you walked into a bank a guard might shoot you.
Then get a medal.

Today you walk into a bank without a mask and a guard might well shoot you.
Then get a love-fest on CNN.

Hate is love; Freedom is slavery.

Where are you Ayn when America needs you most?

And what about you, George?
Indeed, there are times when masks make sense. I have been trained for decades for hazmat and respirators, and I always wear a niosh approved respirator, cartridge, or mask for whatever hazmat I am working with. I have never seen hokey diy masks or cheap cloth masks recommended for anything before mask culture though, and certainly not for going to a grocery store.

I also don't understand the problem with wearing a mask. We know that we are in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. We know that precautions need to be taken to prevent the spread of this virus. The people who don't want to wear masks really are being disrespectful to all others. It has nothing to do with "freedom." They seem to want to get sick and take as many other people with them as possible. The fantasy world that they are trying to live in is no match for harsh reality.

My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you. Heh heh.

Forum List

Back