I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

The particles exhaled in vaping are smoke particles that have never contacted the alveoli , hence are not expelled as droplets.
No, they are not smoke. They are vapor.
It's smoke, which is visable, not vapor, which is invisible. Basic science.
Water vapor is the gas state of H2O and is invisible. The air around you on a humid summer day is chock full of water vapor, but you don't see any of it.
Here is some of the stuff contained in the vapor of e cigarettes. All this stuff flows easily through and around masks:

"E-cigarettes create an aerosol, commonly called vapor, made of particulate matter. The vapor typically contains propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, flavors, and traces of nitrosamines,[8] other toxicants, carcinogens,[9] heavy metals, and metal nanoparticles.[10] Its exact composition varies, and depends on several factors including user behavior.[notes 2]"

This was from the same wiki article that I linked earlier.

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
There is no problem.
Tell that to these folks:

20210212_071120.jpg
20210212_071342.jpg

20210212_072234.jpg

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
There is no problem.

View attachment 459781View attachment 459782
View attachment 459783
Hey, just wanted to point something out:

Posting stock photos of acne randomly on the Internet does not mean anything to me, or anyone else here I assume.

There is no problem.

There is no problem.
Tell that to the folks who got bacterial pneumonia from all the waste bacteria that they breathed out into a mask that got sucked right back in on the next breath.

There is no problem.

View attachment 459783
Hey, just wanted to point something out:

Posting stock photos of acne randomly on the Internet does not mean anything to me, or anyone else here I assume.
I know, you need your information fed to you by cnn.

In the future when this coronavirus is long gone the experts will tell us that the only reason they wanted us to wear masks was to remind us to maintain social distancing and to wash our hands.

I could come into your topic and say "Why did Trump lose? Well this is why" and post a photo of an NFL football game.

Same effect as you posting acne in my topic.

It's the same way a mass spectrometer, or centrifugal uranium enrichment works. It's basic science.

As always, when someone from the left wrong tries to lay any claim at all to “science”, it needs to be remembered that their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Nothing to do with what sane people understand genuine science to be, other than often being the most exact possible opposite thereof.

Thank you for your input, Karen.

CNN is an accredited news station with actual journalists and faces real, legal scrutiny for posting libel or made-up things. So yes, what CNN says means more to me than you Googling photos of acne and posting it in my topic. Have a good weekend.
Is this true, or did you hear it on CNN?

I use CNN as an information source, but I certainly do not rely upon or trust them in any way. We cannot know the actual truth about our political landscape, we can only triangulate the "most likely" truth. We can do this by consuming any and all news from as broad of a bias spectrum as possible. Consume it all, but trust none of it. Limiting your news to lefty sources causes self imposed ignorance.

It's vanity.
It's called exercising our rights as FREE Americans. Masks have not prevented one case of covid. Be brave, think for yourself.

It's vanity.
It's called exercising our rights as FREE Americans. Masks have not prevented one case of covid. Be brave, think for yourself.
Riiiighhhttttt

It's vanity.
Riiiighhhttttt
Baaaaaaaaaaa.

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.
Who gives a shit what doctors think of a political topic? Find a doctor who can explain how the holes or pores in masks are supposed to filter out droplets or viruses that are 1000 times smaller than the virus.

As has been explained hundreds of times. the mask is NOT for your protection, but others around you.

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.
Who gives a shit what doctors think of a political topic? Find a doctor who can explain how the holes or pores in masks are supposed to filter out droplets or viruses that are 1000 times smaller than the virus.

As has been explained hundreds of times. the mask is NOT for your protection, but others around you.
What does that have to do with what you quoted of me?

Who are you or anyone else to tell me I should?

Go fuck yourself, sheep.

I also don't understand the problem with wearing a mask. We know that we are in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. We know that precautions need to be taken to prevent the spread of this virus. The people who don't want to wear masks really are being disrespectful to all others. It has nothing to do with "freedom." They seem to want to get sick and take as many other people with them as possible. The fantasy world that they are trying to live in is no match for harsh reality.
Horseshit.

You're just a drama queen who needs to get the fuck over yourself and learn to mind your own damn business.

Forum List

Back