I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

Bob you are even uglier than bigreb. And your creepy cult makes it worse. How do you weirdos manage to get 3 or 4 wives ? Drugs ?

Once again…

1613861619333.png
is calling
1613861637146.png
and
1613861653532.png
“ugly”.

Not that I am particularly vain about my appearance, but still…

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

People known to me who are experts on the subject assure me that wearing a mask should help protect others. Anonymous posts on the Internet do not outweigh that information. The simple possibility of protecting others for so little effort is compelling to anyone with any generosity. There is no harm in wearing a mask. What possible impetus would make people proselytize against it? Those making so much noise about such a small thing can only have destructive intent.
A person is free to ignore any social constraint. A person must be aware of the consequences of that person's actions.
There is information that suggests that masks really can do harm, but it gets politically censored pretty quickly. There is something being kept from you.

You just envy Bob because he is not fat and bald as you are.

Actually, I do keep my head shaved. When I started doing so, perhaps about a decade ago, I still had a full head of hair. At this point, there's no telling how much I'd have if I started letting it grow again.

There is no harm in wearing a mask. What possible impetus would make people proselytize against it? Those making so much noise about such a small thing can only have destructive intent.
You can't tell the difference between outsiders putting bad ideas into peoples head, from insiders putting bad ideas into peoples heads. The results are the same, they do great harm to America.

Quote your source on averag virus size. Explain why particles would pass through mask fabric instead of taking the path of least resistance out the sides. Explain what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate.
Actually you just pointed out why. The breath is vectored into the mask, while the airstream curves to the path of least resistance. But in so doing, it still curves, which means the heavier particles are vectored into the mask, while the lighter particles curve, and exit the sides.

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?

It literally takes 3 seconds to put on a collar and leash, a harness or a muzzle.
LMAO

Quote your source on averag virus size. Explain why particles would pass through mask fabric instead of taking the path of least resistance out the sides. Explain what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate.
Actually you just pointed out why. The breath is vectored into the mask, while the airstream curves to the path of least resistance. But in so doing, it still curves, which means the heavier particles are vectored into the mask, while the lighter particles curve, and exit the sides.
Wtf are you talking about? You just made up some ridiculous shit! You also evaded the rest of what you quoted.

Wtf are you talking about? You just made up some ridiculous shit! You also evaded the rest of what you quoted.
It's the same way a mass spectrometer, or centrifugal uranium enrichment works. It's basic science.

Both place a burden on the individual, but as a matter of public safety, the benefits outweigh the burden.

In order for that to be true, there would have to actually be a benefit.

Only ignorant, gullible sheep, such as yourself, actually believe that these masks do anything to protect anyone against any virus.

It's as stupid as believing that a chain-link fence will stop mosquitoes.

Yes, literally, that stupid.

zpict0001phq1600e-jpg.459711

It's the same way a mass spectrometer, or centrifugal uranium enrichment works. It's basic science.
Lol, you are so full of shit!

Seriously now, let's start with you explaining what the average droplet size is for normal breathing, and substantiate it with a quote in correct context. One thing at a time for a shell game player like you...

As always, when someone from the left wrong tries to lay any claim at all to “science”, it needs to be remembered that their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Nothing to do with what sane people understand genuine science to be, other than often being the most exact possible opposite thereof.

Masks are not healthy for the skin, either.

It's as stupid as believing that a chain-link fence will stop mosquitoes.

Yes, literally, that stupid.

If the mosquitoes were stuck to droplets like the coronavirus, it would be as if they were stuck to tennis balls, trying to get through a chain link fence.
You still haven't explained what happens to the nuclei after droplets evaporate, and you still haven't presented an average size of droplets for normal breathing.

Masks are not healthy for the skin, either.

No, they are not.

20210212_071120.jpg

20210212_071342.jpg

20210212_072234.jpg

Forum List

Back