I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

Areas that were shut down the tightest have some of the worst second waves of the virus. Explain why that is!
One reason is those shut down the tightest had population among them that rebelled, and didn't wear masks or follow the guidelines. Thus their mitigation was only partly effective, and the underlying cases were kindling when restrictions were relaxed.

There was a state supreme court that even ruled that the governors mask mandates were unconstitutional.

How about a cite on that one. Sorry, Hannity, OAN, Foxnews and Newsmax don't count as reliable sources. How about the actual case number so we can look at it.
any other source will be unreliable

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?

You’re too young, too stupid, too unwise and too programmed to understand how certain government imposition is bad for a free and liberated society.
Mark, Jack, the Google faggots, the filthy university you attended and BLM hasn’t gone over this with you have they?

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

Thank you for your input, Karen.
No problem...I take great pride in enlightening ignorant fools who beg for more government imposition and fewer rights.
fucking Karl tried to go with a karen joke lol

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
I have zero issues of a business saying no mask no service. It takes a 1/2 second to pull up my gaiter. Three seconds? Are you slow? What I have an issue with is the Gov't not treating us like adults. Completely disparate facts that you conflated.

N.J. experts fear 'perfect storm' on the horizon as 7 new ...
www.nj.com › coronavirus › 2021/02 › nj-experts-fear...

4 days ago — ... seven new coronavirus variants that recently originated in the United States, according to a study released Sunday.
fuck the experts that always get us in messes
They can wear the mask I will not
This is the major cause of the US being the source of half a dozen coronavirus mutations. The more people that get infected, and the longer the infection continues for, the greater the number of mutations the virus will undergo.

The science behind that is simple enough for even you to understand.

N.J. experts fear 'perfect storm' on the horizon as 7 new ...
www.nj.com › coronavirus › 2021/02 › nj-experts-fear...

4 days ago — ... seven new coronavirus variants that recently originated in the United States, according to a study released Sunday.
fuck the experts that always get us in messes
They can wear the mask I will not
This is the major cause of the US being the source of half a dozen coronavirus mutations. The more people that get infected, and the longer the infection continues for, the greater the number of mutations the virus will undergo.

The science behind that is simple enough for even you to understand.
Do you prefer that mask wearing be a choice one makes or do you support the imposition of a mandate?

Freedom. Nobody can explain how the holes or pores in masks are supposed to filter out a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller.

Resized_1590374730563862689948421932540_68196229314296001.jpeg

EfbEnYSU4AMxFTj.jpeg

It literally takes 3 seconds to put on a collar and leash, a harness or a muzzle.

Masks are ineffective and unnecessary in most situations, the exceptions including medical facilities and nursing homes. But the real purpose of Masking is to virtue signal that one is an obedient little serf. It won't, however, save one from the Reign of Prog Terror in the end.

Freedom. Nobody can explain how the holes or pores in masks are supposed to filter out a virus or droplet that is 1000 times smaller.
It's been explained a million times. The virus is only a few microns, while the pores are 100 times that size in surgical masks. But exhaled "droplets" are 100's of times the size of single virus particles.

Even an N95 mask has pores many times the size of the virus. But it's design of interwoven fibers with an electrostatic charge, means the virus has to zig zag, where it adheres to the fibers during it's travel.

There is evidence wearing a mask protects others. That is enough for adults to do the right thing.

Do you prefer that mask wearing be a choice one makes or do you support the imposition of a mandate?
Do you think drivers licences should be a choice, or mandated?
hahaha...hold on a minute.
So you loons have conned yourselves into believing that mask wearing somehow equates with driving....hahaha...WTF...Holy Shit!
There you have it ladies in gentlemen...the sheep are all around us...they can't wait for Father Government to give their next order...They hope Father Government will FORCE us all to only wear bright fluorescent green clothing when out in public because it will make us safer. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.
Who gives a shit what doctors think of a political topic? Find a doctor who can explain how the holes or pores in masks are supposed to filter out droplets or viruses that are 1000 times smaller than the virus.

It's been explained a million times. The virus is only a few microns, while the pores are 100 times that size in surgical masks. But exhaled "droplets" are 100's of times the size of single virus particles.

Even an N95 mask has pores many times the size of the virus. But it's design of interwoven fibers with an electrostatic charge, means the virus has to zig zag, where it adheres to the fibers during it's travel.

BINGO. In CA, we've had several horrible years of wildfires. Smoke particles are much larger than the Covid virus. Most masks don't protect one from smoke, so they certainly aren't going to stop the Covid virus.

It literally takes 3 seconds to put on a collar and leash, a harness or a muzzle.

Masks are ineffective and unnecessary in most situations, the exceptions including medical facilities and nursing homes. But the real purpose of Masking is to virtue signal that one is a obedient little serf. It won't, however, save one from the Reign of Prog Terror in the end.
They used to say the same thing about hand washing.

Forum List

Back