I feel like my Demise is not far off

Q44 I get pleasure in cleaning my Firearms and adjusting things & sorting my tools ( If I were in your situation I would work on my 1966 BSA Victor GP special or my 1967 VW trike , even if I had to crawl into the Game Room or Garage ) stay interested in things , all that physical shit will pass , or you will figure it out

Bump for
Q44 I get pleasure in cleaning my Firearms and adjusting things & sorting my tools ( If I were in your situation I would work on my 1966 BSA Victor GP special or my 1967 VW trike , even if I had to crawl into the Game Room or Garage ) stay interested in things , all that physical shit will pass , or you will figure it out
Q44

And what exactly are you good at ?? you are just another white trash redneck on this board with zero education or money

Nelson.jpg
Wrong on all accounts as usual. monkey boy. :71:

I'm not referring to message boards.
I'm referring to you saying you dont have any friends to talk to.
If all you do is complain It's no wonder you dont have friends.
Be nice! I am nice to you and dont appreciate your comments

People on this board need more compassion for others
ITS Best to treat others how you would want

Life is fair enough. No one comes out of it unscathed. No one promised you a rose garden. And there will always be someone better off and worse off than you.
Talk to God. Praying in rote gets you nowhere.
Find a good therapist, and a better doctor.
Cut yourself some slack. You can get through this with the right help. It is not the end. You'll be ok.

Again..you're not special.
I used to be able to hunt,fish,drive my SxS,shoot guns,build things and a host of other things.
I can no longer do these things without experiencing major pain.
YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SPECIAL!!!!!!
I have never hunted or fish

Forum List

Back