I finally pulled the trigger on a smart thermostat

a sweet deal is no reason to let the government into your house,,,
It's why I didn't invite them.

Do you have other Google connected devices in your home, or just the Nest thermostat?
I have lights and the hub.

Okay, cool. I just couldn't bring myself to get a Nest, too much Google in the world. I'm leaning towards a Honeywell, Internet connected.
Honeywell is a good brand.

It’s not uncommon for me to take unplanned trips that can last for days. Forgetting to set the thermostat is why I started thinking about the benefits of being able to remotely control it, hjmick.

a sweet deal is no reason to let the government into your house,,,
It's why I didn't invite them.

Do you have other Google connected devices in your home, or just the Nest thermostat?
I have lights and the hub.

Okay, cool. I just couldn't bring myself to get a Nest, too much Google in the world. I'm leaning towards a Honeywell, Internet connected.
got one from my electric company......here in the Vegas furnace my electric bill went down 60 bucks a month in the summer.....

Are you one of those paranoid weirdoes we sometimes read about, progressive hunter? :)
are you one of those sheeple that trusts the government no matter what???

other than being able to change your temps from your phone what good is it???
I like the idea of having better control of the heating and cooling when I'm not home. Does your paranoia prevent you from enjoying that luxury?
I have a programmable one that suits my needs just fine

Besides my heat is radiant floor heating so I don't change the temperature once it's on because it is slow to respond

Forum List

Back