I Finally Watched Cry-Baby Last Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I actually really liked it. It's like a cross between Grease and The Outsiders.

There is a comment section at YouTube to discuss videos with other people who are inclined to watch the video (forum). You can read the comments and react to them there. This is not the forum for that.

There is a comment section at YouTube to discuss videos with other people who are inclined to watch the video (forum). You can read the comments and react to them there. This is not the forum for that.

Yes it is. Read the section that we're in right now stupid.

This one? I remember parts of it, was on TV or something back in the late 90s couldnt pay much attention. The aunties loved it though.

Part of growing up around lots of girls, you'd have seen the Titanic about 1,000 times but never put it in the player yourself once.

This is a TV forum, although it should be called "movies and tv".

So what do you think we would talk about?

If you don't like it then don't click on it. And despite what mom told you, you're not emperor of the internet. You're not even a mod so don't act like you are.

Forum List

Back