I find it ridiculous when people criticize politicians over an outcome they wanted and helped create.

I don't have to accuse you of anything. Anyone with half a brain who has a decent vocabulary would know that you are incapable of using English "well". (BTW, your grammar sucks also).

That should read "Anybody with half a brain and a decent vocabulary..." by the way. The way you wrote it is stupid.

Actually, I wrote it correctly. I was stating that a person needed half a brain AND a decent vocabulary to know that you can't write very clearly. But, then again, what else can I expect from a Trump supporter?

I voted for Bernie. Also, no, you did not write it the way you should have. This isn't going to work if you're too ignorant to understand your mistakes even after having them pointed out to you.

I don't have to accuse you of anything. Anyone with half a brain who has a decent vocabulary would know that you are incapable of using English "well". (BTW, your grammar sucks also).

That should read "Anybody with half a brain and a decent vocabulary..." by the way. The way you wrote it is stupid.

Actually, I wrote it correctly. I was stating that a person needed half a brain AND a decent vocabulary to know that you can't write very clearly. But, then again, what else can I expect from a Trump supporter?

I voted for Bernie. Also, no, you did not write it the way you should have. This isn't going to work if you're too ignorant to understand your mistakes even after having them pointed out to you.

Still waiting for you to quote my mistakes.

I have quoted three so far. I'm quoting them in the threads you made the mistakes in.

I have quoted three so far. I'm quoting them in the threads you made the mistakes in.

Actually, no you haven't, or else you are too stupid to use the quote function.

Anybody that wants to see that you're lying can look at my post history.

Keep defending your bullshit. By the way, do you know how easy it is to troll simple minded idiots such as yourself? Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel.

Keep defending your bullshit. By the way, do you know how easy it is to troll simple minded idiots such as yourself? Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel.

I'm up to like 6 and I'm bored now. You make some kind of mistake in almost every post you make. Anybody that wants to see can just look at my comments. Your ability to use the English language isn't as incredible as you assume.

I'm up to like 6 and I'm bored now. You make some kind of mistake in almost every post you make. Anybody that wants to see can just look at my comments. Your ability to use the English language isn't as incredible as you assume.

You're not up to 6, you haven't even posted one. But, keep on with your delusions if that helps you sleep at night.

You're not up to 6, you haven't even posted one. But, keep on with your delusions if that helps you sleep at night.

I haven't quoted one of your mistakes? Are you really that much of a shameless liar? You just got fucking humiliated by somebody that's much better at reading and writing than you are.

I haven't quoted one of your mistakes? Are you really that much of a shameless liar? You just got fucking humiliated by somebody that's much better at reading and writing than you are.

Are you really that clueless that you don't know you're being trolled? Get another cup of coffee and maybe you might start to make sense (but I doubt it).

Are you really that clueless that you don't know you're being trolled? Get another cup of coffee and maybe you might start to make sense (but I doubt it).

You sure seemed pretty serious when you challenged my ability to use English.

(but I doubt it).

Why did you write it like this? "Get another cup of coffee and maybe you might start to make sense, but I doubt it." would have worked fine. It would have been even better to write "Get another cup of coffee and you might start to make sense, but I doubt it." but I know better than to expect excellent writing from you.

ABikerSailor

The difference between us is I am actually aware of the mistakes I've made upon review. Your knowledge of English is limited to the point that you're not aware of your mistakes even when they are shown to you.

Forum List

Back