I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

That's good if you are attracted to and enjoy the company of your spouse - many don't, and some just won't because the grass always looks greener....

If I wasn't attracted to her or didn't enjoy her company, I wouldn't be with her.

But we are polyamorous. We believe we can love more than one person. In other words, we can both date and have playmates.

Oh okay, I read over your post too quickly :) Didn't catch that the first time.

It takes two very mature, secure people to pull that off - obviously, as a Christian, that is not a workable situation for me! I think I'm a "one and done" person regarding marriage. I don't think I'd like a poly situation, my expectations of people are SUPER high, so high no one could meet them, thus, the one and done .......

From a strictly secular viewpoint, if you and your wife are happy and enjoy your lifestyle, more power to you!

Jealousy can be an issue, that is true. We don't seem to have that problem, and we make sure we each know that we are the primary love.

But our way allows us to love people who do not live up to high expectations. Whatever shortcomings are in one person are made up for in another.

Gross.

Certainly not a Christian way of living, but, if you are going to live a secular life, may as well go for the gusto!

Well, since I am not a Christian...

If I told a guy, look, I want the fairy tale, true love, eyes only for me, finds my faults mesmerizing, will have a knack of knowing what I want and when etc. How many guys are going to want to go out with me? ZERO! (well unless they think they can fake it enough to get some, then bail out...)
Not true... :desk:

i think it is even funnier how women won't come up to mostly nice guys and honestly tell them it is their turn to them; but, will go get used by all of the other ones.

This is an interesting point.... women want to believe in prince charming and the fairy tale. As long as the "bubble is not burst" they will persist. Honesty is not the best policy, especially if you are not willing to give the girl the fairy tale........

Is that why it's so hard for me to get some ASS? Too honest?

i think it is even funnier how women won't come up to mostly nice guys and honestly tell them it is their turn to them; but, will go get used by all of the other ones.

This is an interesting point.... women want to believe in prince charming and the fairy tale. As long as the "bubble is not burst" they will persist. Honesty is not the best policy, especially if you are not willing to give the girl the fairy tale........

Too frickin' nuts.

Too frickin' nuts.

Stop being mean

I am probably the most honest person you could meet. That is not it.

From what I have seen on this forum, you are too selfish. You want a woman to give up her ass, but you don't want to talk to her or for her to interrupt you watching football. You want her to fulfill your sexual fantasies, but you don't want to spend money or be involved in her life.

In other words, you want a woman as a masturbatory tool. Imagine them not being thrilled with that.

From what I have seen on this forum, you are too selfish. You want a woman to give up her ass, but you don't want to talk to her or for her to interrupt you watching football. You want her to fulfill your sexual fantasies, but you don't want to spend money or be involved in her life.

In other words, you want a woman as a masturbatory tool. Imagine them not being thrilled with that.

I don't present it like that too women

I don't present it like that too women

So much for the "Too honest" theory of why you don't get laid.

That's a lot of verbiage to say "you're a fucking loser," which is exactly what the fucking loser needs to hear.

That's a lot of verbiage to say "you're a fucking loser," which is exactly what the fucking loser needs to hear.

Watch your mouth mutherfucker

I find it funny that some women will turn down full body massage for one to three hours at a time with a mostly nice guy; but still be willing to go get used by all of the other ones.

And,

complain they can't find any more nice guys.

I find it funny that some women will turn down full body massage for one to three hours at a time with a mostly nice guy; but still be willing to go get used by all of the other ones.

And,

Just like you, they want to spend time with someone they find attractive.

Yes. Patience is a virtue. You may get the goods, but, better chance if you tell her what she wants to hear and treat her like she's the best thing since sliced bread. If you do it grudgingly, she'll notice.

Too frickin' nuts.

are you on here to go around criticizing other's ?

And,

Daniel, I am sorry but I have to break this out.... :boohoo:

And,

Okay, while you are giving them a massage, kiss on them(if you don't already) - if they are interested in sex, they will kiss back and one thing will lead to another. If they don't respond, tell them you're getting a headache and maybe you can hook up another time...........

And,

Just like you, they want to spend time with someone they find attractive.

well in his defense, if they don't find him attractive, they should not be accepting 1-3 hour massages from him! (unless they paid for it)

Last edited:

And,

I'm curious, under what context and/or in what situation do you offer this 1 to 3 hour massage? I mean, you are basically asking a woman to go someplace private, get naked, and let you put your hands on her body. Unless you are a professional (and even then...) it might sound a little creepy to some.

And,

Okay, while you are giving them a massage, kiss on them(if you don't already) - if they are interested in sex, they will kiss back and one thing will lead to another. If they don't respond, tell them you're getting a headache and maybe you can hook up another time...........

What in the world is wrong with you? Shouldn't you be trying to show him the way to Christianity and NOT trying to help him USE some poor unsuspecting woman? Good grief! Stuff like this tells me you are NOT a Christian.

Forum List

Back