I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

i think it is even funnier how women won't come up to mostly nice guys and honestly tell them it is their turn to them; but, will go get used by all of the other ones.

This is an interesting point.... women want to believe in prince charming and the fairy tale. As long as the "bubble is not burst" they will persist. Honesty is not the best policy, especially if you are not willing to give the girl the fairy tale........

Is that why it's so hard for me to get some ASS? Too honest?

Too frickin' nuts.

are you on here to go around criticizing other's ?

Well, at least he doesn't pretend to be something that he isn't.

i think it is even funnier how women won't come up to mostly nice guys and honestly tell them it is their turn to them; but, will go get used by all of the other ones.

This is an interesting point.... women want to believe in prince charming and the fairy tale. As long as the "bubble is not burst" they will persist. Honesty is not the best policy, especially if you are not willing to give the girl the fairy tale........

Yes. Patience is a virtue. You may get the goods, but, better chance if you tell her what she wants to hear and treat her like she's the best thing since sliced bread. If you do it grudgingly, she'll notice.

What are you doing here? Every woman I know would think this person is absolutely disgraceful, and here you are trying to help him get laid? Are you really a Christian and a woman? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Honest. Good idea. You are a complete loser. You come across as a spoiled entitled little child who throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way. You have absolutely NO respect for women as human beings, which we ARE. Until you grow up and start to learn how to be an adult, you will not be getting laid unless you pay for it. :) There is some honesty for you.

I find it funny that some women will turn down full body massage for one to three hours at a time with a mostly nice guy; but still be willing to go get used by all of the other ones.

And,

complain they can't find any more nice guys.

Okay, while you are giving them a massage, kiss on them(if you don't already) - if they are interested in sex, they will kiss back and one thing will lead to another. If they don't respond, tell them you're getting a headache and maybe you can hook up another time...........

What in the world is wrong with you? Shouldn't you be trying to show him the way to Christianity and NOT trying to help him USE some poor unsuspecting woman? Good grief! Stuff like this tells me you are NOT a Christian.

I'm guessing he already knows the way.

I find it funny that some women will turn down full body massage for one to three hours at a time with a mostly nice guy; but still be willing to go get used by all of the other ones.

And,

Okay, while you are giving them a massage, kiss on them(if you don't already) - if they are interested in sex, they will kiss back and one thing will lead to another. If they don't respond, tell them you're getting a headache and maybe you can hook up another time...........

What in the world is wrong with you? Shouldn't you be trying to show him the way to Christianity and NOT trying to help him USE some poor unsuspecting woman? Good grief! Stuff like this tells me you are NOT a Christian.

Apparently he does not. I think all of his posts make that QUITE obvious.

And,

No, I'd be willing to bet he knows the way.

What he might not know is that Christianity has plenty of people who live a good life, are compassionate, loving, and kind. He might not know that Christianity is supposed to be based on love and forgiveness. Because of all the spiteful, judgemental, holier-than-thou, pricks masquerading as Christians, there are probably plenty of people who don't know that.

Bonzi probably assumes that Daniel knows the way to Christianity. I would hazard a guess that she is showing him something by the way of living her life true to her beliefs. As an example she is showing him far more than this "You are evil and will burn in Hell" nonsense that so many confuse as faith.

And,

What he might not know is that Christianity has plenty of people who live a good life, are compassionate, loving, and kind. He might not know that Christianity is supposed to be based on love and forgiveness. Because of all the spiteful, judgemental, holier-than-thou, pricks masquerading as Christians, there are probably plenty of people who don't know that.

Bonzi probably assumes that Daniel knows the way to Christianity. I would hazard a guess that she is showing him something by the way of living her life true to her beliefs. As an example she is showing him far more than this "You are evil and will burn in Hell" nonsense that so many confuse as faith.

We must be talking about two different people. Lol. :D

And,

Some people think not, even I have wondered myself.... yet, I will still stand up for God. Because I feel it is the right thing to do...

Yes. Patience is a virtue. You may get the goods, but, better chance if you tell her what she wants to hear and treat her like she's the best thing since sliced bread. If you do it grudgingly, she'll notice.

What are you doing here? Every woman I know would think this person is absolutely disgraceful, and here you are trying to help him get laid? Are you really a Christian and a woman? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

I don't blame you Chris. Really I don't...

And,

Depends on how old he is. Most people over the age of 25 know about Christianity - people get to accept or reject it and most reject.... the pleasures of the earthly life are a strong pull.....

And why do you think that?

And why do you think that?

Never mind. I know what I'm talking about. Bonzi knows what I'm talking about. I'm trying to make a point here about hypocrisy.

And,

Some people think not, even I have wondered myself.... yet, I will still stand up for God. Because I feel it is the right thing to do...

This doesn't answer the question. Why on earth would you try to help a person like this "get some?" He doesn't get any because of himself. If you want to help him, you would try to get him to see how he is WRONG. Lol.

And,

This doesn't answer the question. Why on earth would you try to help a person like this "get some?" He doesn't get any because of himself. If you want to help him, you would try to get him to see how he is WRONG. Lol.

don't cast your pearls before swine....
that is scripture, it means, don't waste your time on those not interested..... (sort of)
He has his agenda, he has no interest in Jesus or Christianity - he just wants people to "put out" on his terms. I was actually being a bit sarcastic and showing him how his "though process" is flawed.
I actually think he's just full of crap anyway...

Well, I just cannot figure out why a woman would try to help this . . . person try to take advantage of some poor stupid woman.

Well, I just cannot figure out why a woman would try to help this . . . person try to take advantage of some poor stupid woman.

I got frustrated.. what can I say?

He could even be a psychopath for all we know. Judging by his threads, I wouldn't be surprised.

Why assume the girl is stupid?

He could even be a psychopath for all we know. Judging by his threads, I wouldn't be surprised.
have all of the other ones, insist it is there turn to get used by him to see if they can help "fornicate it out of him".

Forum List

Back