I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

if only, we could find nice girls who are willing to be friends.

Daniel, you need a wake up call. You can not expect women to just want to give you sex and be just friends. And you certainly CAN'T present it that way and expect results.

If I told a guy, look, I want the fairy tale, true love, eyes only for me, finds my faults mesmerizing, will have a knack of knowing what I want and when etc. How many guys are going to want to go out with me? ZERO! (well unless they think they can fake it enough to get some, then bail out...)

Whether the other person is married, involved in a relationship or single doesn't matter. It matters very much that everyone involved is aware of what is going on. No "secret" dates.

And it really is about dates. Not just sex. In fact, there may be no sex.
Dating and courting is the best! And whatever happens....no pressure

Exactly. If you are just looking for extra sex, be a swinger. Poly is more about relationships.
Dangerous game....

No, I don'tthink so. Everyone knows where the primary relationship is, and they know the score on all counts.
It can happen.....emotions and relationships are not controllable

Yes it can. But it can also happen at work, with friends, or any other social life.

I am responsible for being open and honest. I make sure everyone knows the score. If emotions get too intense or go to far, we deal with it. It is why I no longer date at least two ladies.

....with benefits
Is it sexual harassment if a woman at work asks me to come to her house and check out her pumpkins?

Had that happen once.

What gave her the idea you were interested in or knowledgeable about pumpkins?
I mentioned it during a break. I wanted to set up a Halloween display for Trick or Treaters.

....with benefits
Is it sexual harassment if a woman at work asks me to come to her house and check out her pumpkins?

Had that happen once.

Did you check them out?
Nope.

Well she was probably coming on to you, but, since she didn't say anything specifically about sex, not sure it's harassment. Has she said/done anything else? Did you feel pressured to do it?

....with benefits

Had that happen once.

What gave her the idea you were interested in or knowledgeable about pumpkins?
I mentioned it during a break. I wanted to set up a Halloween display for Trick or Treaters.

It was relevant, hard to prove she meant more by it... though we both know.....

Dating and courting is the best! And whatever happens....no pressure

Exactly. If you are just looking for extra sex, be a swinger. Poly is more about relationships.
Dangerous game....

No, I don'tthink so. Everyone knows where the primary relationship is, and they know the score on all counts.

Yes it can. But it can also happen at work, with friends, or any other social life.

I am responsible for being open and honest. I make sure everyone knows the score. If emotions get too intense or go to far, we deal with it. It is why I no longer date at least two ladies.

You mean you don't just date 1 lady... must be 2 or more....?

....with benefits

Had that happen once.

Did you check them out?
Nope.

Well she was probably coming on to you, but, since she didn't say anything specifically about sex, not sure it's harassment. Has she said/done anything else? Did you feel pressured to do it?

Not really.....but it wasn't the first time that happened....and probably won't be the last.
I suggested she bring a couple to work to show off.

....with benefits

Had that happen once.

Did you check them out?
Nope.

Not really.....but it wasn't the first time that happened....and probably won't be the last.

are you married? I would say, sure, I have to pick up my wife, and we'll be over....

Had that happen once.

Did you check them out?
Nope.

are you married? I would say, sure, I have to pick up my wife, and we'll be over....
37 years.

Did you check them out?
Nope.

37 years.

then, if she does it again, just bring up your wife, or bringing her along.. that should stop it

Dangerous game....

You mean you don't just date 1 lady... must be 2 or more....?

No, that is not what I meant. There is no "must". There are a couple of ladies I will go out with every few months. There have been others I saw more often and then stopped for one reason or another. There is no requirement for a set number.

37 years.

then, if she does it again, just bring up your wife, or bringing her along.. that should stop it
Well this was a few years ago......so it's not an issue.

37 years.

Besides.....looking back.....it sounds funny.

At the time I really though she had crops to show me.....not juggs.

that is interesting .... many people like to CHEAT better (because it's forbidden, naughty)......

I prefer the open, honest life of a poly. All the fun and none of the hassles.

That's good if you are attracted to and enjoy the company of your spouse - many don't, and some just won't because the grass always looks greener....

If I wasn't attracted to her or didn't enjoy her company, I wouldn't be with her.

But we are polyamorous. We believe we can love more than one person. In other words, we can both date and have playmates.

Oh okay, I read over your post too quickly :) Didn't catch that the first time.

It takes two very mature, secure people to pull that off - obviously, as a Christian, that is not a workable situation for me! I think I'm a "one and done" person regarding marriage. I don't think I'd like a poly situation, my expectations of people are SUPER high, so high no one could meet them, thus, the one and done .......

From a strictly secular viewpoint, if you and your wife are happy and enjoy your lifestyle, more power to you!

Jealousy can be an issue, that is true. We don't seem to have that problem, and we make sure we each know that we are the primary love.

But our way allows us to love people who do not live up to high expectations. Whatever shortcomings are in one person are made up for in another.

Gross.

That's good if you are attracted to and enjoy the company of your spouse - many don't, and some just won't because the grass always looks greener....

If I wasn't attracted to her or didn't enjoy her company, I wouldn't be with her.

But we are polyamorous. We believe we can love more than one person. In other words, we can both date and have playmates.

It takes two very mature, secure people to pull that off - obviously, as a Christian, that is not a workable situation for me! I think I'm a "one and done" person regarding marriage. I don't think I'd like a poly situation, my expectations of people are SUPER high, so high no one could meet them, thus, the one and done .......

From a strictly secular viewpoint, if you and your wife are happy and enjoy your lifestyle, more power to you!

Jealousy can be an issue, that is true. We don't seem to have that problem, and we make sure we each know that we are the primary love.

But our way allows us to love people who do not live up to high expectations. Whatever shortcomings are in one person are made up for in another.

Gross.

Certainly not a Christian way of living, but, if you are going to live a secular life, may as well go for the gusto!

Gross.

:dance:

Forum List

Back