I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

But, hey a man will date a woman that lives with their parents. Kind of a double standard.

Because men don' care if a woman lives at home. That's only woman who wants their man to live on his own

It is a biological need to choose a mate capable of taking care of you and any offspring.

A man who lives at home with his Mom is still living like a child. He has not shown the drive to take care of himself. In fact, he has not shown himself capable of taking care of his own life yet.

If I were single, I would date someone that lived @ home if I found them attractive and enjoyed them. I'll be honest enough to admit that I never have dated someone that lived at home (well other than in High School obviously....) Not sure how long it would last, but, it most likely is indicative of their personality, but as is true in all of life, there are always exceptions.......... I don't discount anything out of hand, because of exceptions... but tread with caution and patience....

So attractive men get a pass to live at home? lol So if you are average looking you must be on your own?

Attractive men and women get a pass on a lot of things. But a 35 year old man living at home with his mom is not a guy who will be seen as a success, that is for sure.

define success

Are you going to date winterborn? She has no idea what success looks like.

I also find it funny how fat girls always want to sit on a guy;s face. They don't know they can kill someone doing that?

I also find it funny how fat girls always want to sit on a guy;s face. They don't know they can kill someone doing that?

That came out of the blue. No new topic for that one....? So gross....

Because men don' care if a woman lives at home. That's only woman who wants their man to live on his own

It is a biological need to choose a mate capable of taking care of you and any offspring.

A man who lives at home with his Mom is still living like a child. He has not shown the drive to take care of himself. In fact, he has not shown himself capable of taking care of his own life yet.

If I were single, I would date someone that lived @ home if I found them attractive and enjoyed them. I'll be honest enough to admit that I never have dated someone that lived at home (well other than in High School obviously....) Not sure how long it would last, but, it most likely is indicative of their personality, but as is true in all of life, there are always exceptions.......... I don't discount anything out of hand, because of exceptions... but tread with caution and patience....

So attractive men get a pass to live at home? lol So if you are average looking you must be on your own?

Attractive men and women get a pass on a lot of things. But a 35 year old man living at home with his mom is not a guy who will be seen as a success, that is for sure.

define success

If a woman is looking for a husband, being independent and able to take care of yourself and your future would be a definition they might use.

If a woman is just looking for fun (or sex), the man having a place of his own to take her is another.

define success

If a woman is looking for a husband, being independent and able to take care of yourself and your future would be a definition they might use.

If a woman is just looking for fun (or sex), the man having a place of his own to take her is another.

I would think in this modern day and age, being taken care of is not a priority.
Women are very independent and able to provide for themselves (and children) alone.
I think that is a bit of "old school" thinking.

Now, a woman may want a man that is going to be a MAN - meaning, not a slacker who wants to sponge off his parents (speaking more to character than provision...)

define success

I would think in this modern day and age, being taken care of is not a priority.
Women are very independent and able to provide for themselves (and children) alone.

Now, a woman may want a man that is going to be a MAN - meaning, not a slacker who wants to sponge off his parents (speaking more to character than provision...)

I didn't mean that a woman was looking for someone to take care of her. More that he can take care of himself and not need her to do that. Plus, women often complain that their man expects them to be his mom, in addition to being a partner. This might be another reason they dislike a guy still at home.

define success

I didn't mean that a woman was looking for someone to take care of her. More that he can take care of himself and not need her to do that. Plus, women often complain that their man expects them to be his mom, in addition to being a partner. This might be another reason they dislike a guy still at home.

Everyone is different.
My ideal man would be a go getter, busy, away from home a lot .... ;)

define success

Everyone is different.

Is that so you can cheat?

define success

Everyone is different.

why? do you want it to be for that reason?
No, actually, just so I can be "myself" - he's a bit old school, I'm a bit... different :)

Everyone is different.

why? do you want it to be for that reason?
No, actually, just so I can be "myself" - he's a bit old school, I'm a bit... different :)
I'm all for maintaining separate residences. I think it works great for some....especially if one or both have children from previous relationships.

But now I'm in a space where I don't want or need a partner. I have friends, I have family, I have income and my kids are more company than anyone could ever desire. I love it. I'm just not high energy enough to want more. If I get a moment alone it's a gift. If I get more than that it's a miracle. And I NEVER get lonely. I never have.

Well i have a 4 day weekend coming up and I hope some women has her toes in my mouth.

Lol

Forum List

Back