I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

1. Well i have a 4 day weekend coming up and I hope some women has her toes in my mouth.

Lol
    You are such a perv...but honest
No just a fan of safe adult fun

sure.. sitting on people, walking on backs, sucking toes.. the normal date type stuff....
What!? No pit licking?

Massage, okay, licking of any sort.. weird!
So you only bite your ice cream cones?

1. Well i have a 4 day weekend coming up and I hope some women has her toes in my mouth.

Lol

sure.. sitting on people, walking on backs, sucking toes.. the normal date type stuff....
What!? No pit licking?

so putting a passion mark on a woman's buttcheek is for date number 10?

Don't forget the same for men who date women who still live with their husbands... :thup:
i have no problem if a girlfriend lives with her mom.

Honey, you would not have a problem if a woman lived with a terrorist.... 3 mafia hit men and a house full of diseased hobos!
maybe, maybe not; i have already discussed the concept of "probationary wife" and learned simply owning terriers may be an "occupational hazard" since an Oath of Fealty may be involved.

i don't mind practicing safe sex. :p

Attractive men and women get a pass on a lot of things. But a 35 year old man living at home with his mom is not a guy who will be seen as a success, that is for sure.

define success

If a woman is looking for a husband, being independent and able to take care of yourself and your future would be a definition they might use.

If a woman is just looking for fun (or sex), the man having a place of his own to take her is another.

I would think in this modern day and age, being taken care of is not a priority.
Women are very independent and able to provide for themselves (and children) alone.
I think that is a bit of "old school" thinking.

Now, a woman may want a man that is going to be a MAN - meaning, not a slacker who wants to sponge off his parents (speaking more to character than provision...)

I didn't mean that a woman was looking for someone to take care of her. More that he can take care of himself and not need her to do that. Plus, women often complain that their man expects them to be his mom, in addition to being a partner. This might be another reason they dislike a guy still at home.

Everyone is different.
My ideal man would be a go getter, busy, away from home a lot .... ;)
in my case, i would love to have "investing strategy sessions" and discuss "straddling options", in the VIP room at Stocks and Blondes.

define success

If a woman is looking for a husband, being independent and able to take care of yourself and your future would be a definition they might use.

If a woman is just looking for fun (or sex), the man having a place of his own to take her is another.

I would think in this modern day and age, being taken care of is not a priority.
Women are very independent and able to provide for themselves (and children) alone.

Now, a woman may want a man that is going to be a MAN - meaning, not a slacker who wants to sponge off his parents (speaking more to character than provision...)

I didn't mean that a woman was looking for someone to take care of her. More that he can take care of himself and not need her to do that. Plus, women often complain that their man expects them to be his mom, in addition to being a partner. This might be another reason they dislike a guy still at home.

Everyone is different.

Is that so you can cheat?
cheating is like, soo overrated. having permission is more conducive to Happiness. :p

Lol

it is why i else i love full body massage; girl friends can come over, take off all of their clothes, and expect a friendly and beneficial experience--and get to know each other better at the same time.

Sometimes, they "host"; and, i get to go over there and take off all of my clothes, and expect to be touched all over; and honestly be able to call it a massage, afterward. Thank goodness practice should make perfect so we can always enjoy our quality time together.

Everyone is different.

cheating is like, soo overrated. having permission is more conducive to Happiness. :p

I agree, it's HOT when it's ok to do it

Lol

What!? No pit licking?

Any sort of licking is weird? My dear sweet girl, licking can be the best foreplay or the best end play you can imagine.

I'm not a fan of being submissive, so being sat upon isn't my thing. But the mouth can be an amazingly sexy place.

Everyone is different.

And involves less gun play

1. You are such a perv...but honest

What!? No pit licking?

Any sort of licking is weird? My dear sweet girl, licking can be the best foreplay or the best end play you can imagine.

I'm not a fan of being submissive, so being sat upon isn't my thing. But the mouth can be an amazingly sexy place.

ok well not so weird in certain areas/circumstances - still, overall, not a fan but that is just a personal preference :)

Everyone is different.

that is interesting .... many people like to CHEAT better (because it's forbidden, naughty)......

Everyone is different.

that is interesting .... many people like to CHEAT better (because it's forbidden, naughty)......

I prefer the open, honest life of a poly. All the fun and none of the hassles.

1. You are such a perv...but honest

What!? No pit licking?

so putting a passion mark on a woman's buttcheek is for date number 10?

hickeys and licking are different... one is sucking (more so) not saying a tongue is not involved ;)

Everyone is different.

I prefer the open, honest life of a poly. All the fun and none of the hassles.

That's good if you are attracted to and enjoy the company of your spouse - many don't, and some just won't because the grass always looks greener....

Forum List

Back