I Found Out One Answer To The Trinity Mystery Question

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
According to this, Jesus didn't know of His return while still on earth because He gave up His divinely knowledge. That explains how He grew in wisdom since He didn't know everything as a man.

If that's to be accepted as an answer to a long outstanding question, then be prepared to accept the baggage that will come along with it.

This could be leading down a wrong road in the same way the 'ID'ers' erred fatally with the faux attempts at Irreducible complexity!

The challenges to the Christian bibles are well known and have become accepted by the more intelligent Christians as their bibles must not be deemed as literal truth. Don't try to make matters even worse.

If that's to be accepted as an answer to a long outstanding question, then be prepared to accept the baggage that will come along with it.

This could be leading down a wrong road in the same way the 'ID'ers' erred fatally with the faux attempts at Irreducible complexity!

The challenges to the Christian bibles are well known and have become accepted by the more intelligent Christians as their bibles must not be deemed as literal truth. Don't try to make matters even worse.
Whatever you thought that meant...:eusa_wall:

According to this, Jesus didn't know of His return while still on earth because He gave up His divinely knowledge. That explains how He grew in wisdom since He didn't know everything as a man.

These are just stupid questions. Yes, there are stupid questions due to extreme ignorance. And, ignorance is the saving grace here. Jesus Christ came to the earth to mainly atone for the sins of those whose knee will bend and confess that he is the Savior, Son of God. He also brought in the higher law that Moses wanted to establish through the greater priesthood after Melchizedek. He made a few changes in the lesser law and added a new look in the commandments as well, such as, love they neighbor as thyself. He also established His church after the order of Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Priesthood....
He knew who he was by the age of 12 and went to the Temple about His Father's business. Meaning, his Father in Heaven's business. He did know of his power and authority and healed many of the sick and afflicted. But, as far as his return or 2nd Coming, he said only His Father in Heaven knows that date. Perhaps your lack of understanding is that you continue to hold the same old false concepts of the trinity that most of Christendom does. If Jesus is the Father, then your question is valid. But, the fact that Jesus didn't know when His 2nd Coming is, then he's not the Father. That's only logical. Therefore, the Godhead is made up of 3 separate and distinct personages. This is true because of your question. If this is false, then Jesus would know when his return would be. Chew on that one for a while :thewave:

The Holy Spirit is not a person. The term is a neuter noun in the Greek, falsely given the masculine pronoun "he" in many places. The early church did not recognize the Holy Spirit as a person.

Irreducible complexity is indeed a thing.
It could be in some instances but the I.D'ers didn't find an example. Their example they tried to promote in the Dover case was proven by science to be reducible.

The I.D religion they attempted to promote became fatally flawed on account of their error.

Religious believers and those who subscribe to scientific facts must never come together to challenge each other. That applies to both sides.

I think it's been well established by the majority of Christians that their bible must not be considered as the literal truth. Science can only debate literal truth being presented and is completely out of it's league if it tries to debate superstitious beliefs.

It could be in some instances but the I.D'ers didn't find an example. Their example they tried to promote in the Dover case was proven by science to be reducible.

The I.D religion they attempted to promote became fatally flawed on account of their error.

Religious believers and those who subscribe to scientific facts must never come together to challenge each other. That applies to both sides.

I think it's been well established by the majority of Christians that their bible must not be considered as the literal truth. Science can only debate literal truth being presented and is completely out of it's league if it tries to debate superstitious beliefs.

Bacterial flagellum is pretty amazing as it is. Hard to see how it evolved.

Bacterial flagellum is pretty amazing as it is. Hard to see how it evolved.
Science is pretty amazing.
On what do you base your assumption that it's hard to imagine something evolving?
Most evolving is explainable but one needs to become capable of believing in science's ability to explain.
Are you of the opinion that the B.F.'s evolution isn't explained?

Science is pretty amazing.
On what do you base your assumption that it's hard to imagine something evolving?
Most evolving is explainable but one needs to become capable of believing in science's ability to explain.
Are you of the opinion that the B.F.'s evolution isn't explained?
Nothing about evolution is ever satisfactorily explained. It is as mysterious as...creation. Scientists present a united front for the public but behind the scenes is division and confusion about the ToE.

Forum List

Back