I guess Bank of America is going to be begging for a taxpayer funded bailout after they give all these mortgages to people who can't afford to pay...

Actually a trait of the military has always been to take care of their own. I felt much better knowing my wife and 1 year old daughter were on a secured military base housing with people close by that could help if they needed it while I was deployed.

The fact that you insult that trait is one more sign that you are just making shit up about your time in the service.

And even more lost their shirts and their clearances due to a foreclosure on their record.

But please, continue on insulting those that do not think like you, it seems to be your only skill.
:auiqs.jpg: Base housing, where things get stolen all the time.

So your contention is that mutual support from other military families ends at the gate, eh? You truly are a dumb fuck.

I am saying that support is far stronger when it is next door instead of 5 miles down the road.

But, again all you can do is insult those who do not think like you....your one true talent. Well done

But please, continue on insulting those that do not think like you, it seems to be your only skill.
Oh, boo fucking hoo. You didn't join the military to be a defender of the nation. You wanted a mommy to take care of you. There have always been a few your type in the military. We had a disparaging title for your type--we called them LIFERS, lazy, inefficient, fuck-offs expecting retirement. Typical Biden appointee.

Oh, boo fucking hoo. You didn't join the military to be a defender of the nation. You wanted a mommy to take care of you. There have always been a few your type in the military. We had a disparaging title for your type--we called them LIFERS, lazy, inefficient, fuck-offs expecting retirement. Typical Biden appointee.

And then you prove my point!

You are far too easy.

Have a great day!

Actually a trait of the military has always been to take care of their own. I felt much better knowing my wife and 1 year old daughter were on a secured military base housing with people close by that could help if they needed it while I was deployed.

The fact that you insult that trait is one more sign that you are just making shit up about your time in the service.

And even more lost their shirts and their clearances due to a foreclosure on their record.

Renting your home if you are transferred is always an option that you obviously never considered. I rented out my house in VA when I moved to Florida because it was not selling.

Your hypocrisy is also telling, moron. What was that you said about my family's 108 years of service to the country? Yeah, STFU.

I said nothing about your family's 108 years of service to the country, I questioned your claims since they seem to be based ignorance.

Do you have anything to support your claims?

Personal experience. I can see that the only experience you are drawing on is that of a moron.

Your stories are meaningless.

Can you not offer any sort of evidence to back up your claims other than your stories that have no basis in reality?

I guess Bank of America is going to be begging for a taxpayer funded bailout after they give all these mortgages to people who can't afford to pay them back.

This article from CNN says they will be giving mortgages with no down payment and no minimum credit score.

Bank of America to offer zero-down payment mortgages in certain Black and Hispanic communities

Bank of America to offer zero-down payment mortgages in certain Black and Hispanic communities​

September 1, 2022

Bank of America is offering zero down payment mortgages with no closing costs for first-time homebuyers in certain Black and Hispanic neighborhoods in a new program designed to chip away at inequality in the housing market.

The new loan, launched this week, requires no minimum credit score nor mortgage insurance, which lenders typically charge when borrowers put less than 20% down.

Instead of a traditional credit score, first-time homebuyers will be evaluated based on their history of making timely payments for rent, utilities, phone service and auto insurance.

Bank of America said the new mortgage, known as the Community Affordable Loan Solution, is available in certain census-designated markets including Black and Hispanic neighborhoods in Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles and Miami.

The bank said borrowers do not need to be Black or Hispanic to qualify. Eligibility is based on borrower income and home location.

“Homeownership strengthens our communities and can help individuals and families to build wealth over time,” AJ Barkley, head of neighborhood and community lending for Bank of America, said in a statement. “Our Community Affordable Loan Solution will help make the dream of sustained homeownership attainable for more Black and Hispanic families.”

Yup. This is how the banks get to repossess all the residential real estate they want, and sell it for a profit. All while cultists like Golfing Gator and Moonglow clap like trained seals for the "diversity".

Forum List

Back