I guess denying someone a job because of race isn't illegal after all

Says the man judging another man's views and experiences, not on his views and experiences, but on his skin color.

Liberals: all the self awareness of a potted plant.
Did you know as a judge you can't prosecute a murder without being the same race as the accused? The democrats think so. Hell. they don't even think being a citizen of this country means actually being a legal citizen.

Their ability to push for racial discrimination, of all kinds, while thinking that they are sooooo anti-racist,is so incredibly powerful, and stupid and irrational, makes me think less of the human race.
They are just pretending to be caucasians..

I don't see how anything in your post, has anything to do with anything in my post.
The notice was sent in the mail..

Do you not see the hypocrisy of liberals, who constantly claim to be fighting racism, to deny a job to someone because of his skin color?

Did you know as a judge you can't prosecute a murder without being the same race as the accused? The democrats think so. Hell. they don't even think being a citizen of this country means actually being a legal citizen.

Their ability to push for racial discrimination, of all kinds, while thinking that they are sooooo anti-racist,is so incredibly powerful, and stupid and irrational, makes me think less of the human race.

I don't see how anything in your post, has anything to do with anything in my post.

Do you not see the hypocrisy of liberals, who constantly claim to be fighting racism, to deny a job to someone because of his skin color?
Is that different than age discrimination cause I get that all the damn time...

A diversity of views on the bench is preposterous. All views must oriented toward the Constitution.

A diversity of views on the bench is preposterous. All views must oriented toward the Constitution.
Yeah it's not like the bench will be blind to injustices by political pressure..Oh absolutely not 3/5ths law...

Just as shitty to the person being fucked.

At least as far as democrats are concerned. If you aren't the right color some jobs just aren't going to be available to you. Qualifications don't mean shit.

Sen. Chuck Schumer Will Vote 'No' On Judicial Nominee Because He Is White

FAIL -- the reason given -- "Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice."

The man is not qualified.

“As of February 14th, 83 percent of the President Trump’s confirmed nominees were male, 92 percent were white. That represents the lowest share of non-white candidates in three decades,” he continued. “It’s long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents. Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice.”

He explicitly talked about race and gender.

You fucking liar.

Just as shitty to the person being fucked.
Well I am used to being fucked in society so nothing new about race...

At least as far as democrats are concerned. If you aren't the right color some jobs just aren't going to be available to you. Qualifications don't mean shit.

FAIL -- the reason given -- "Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice."

That would be your fail. A judges personal experiences and views, when deciding a case are irrelevant. They are there to apply the law and Constitution, not their personal biases.

Schumer has been making ridiculous excuses against Republican nominees since the beginning of his time.

Why should he support Republican nominees in the first place? He wasn't hired by the people of NY to advance the GOP/RWnut agenda.

How stupid can you get?

But that's not the reason he gave.

So? Is the guy a liberal or a conservative?

What difference does that make? If that's the reason he has for not supporting him, then say so. But don't make it out to be race unless that's the reason you have.

Says the man judging another man's views and experiences, not on his views and experiences, but on his skin color.

Liberals: all the self awareness of a potted plant.

They have to keep pushing the black issue because if blacks ever figure out how Democrats are screwing them, they could turn on a dime.

Hmmm. I watched that video twice, and his whole rant was about race only. At the end of his rant, he said he was voting no with no other reason given.
To the left there is no other reason. Race, the end all be all for leftists.

Which is fine with me. It's just I want to see the sheep here acknowledge it. They won't of course.
They won't do that. But they will call us racist for pointing it out.

Democrats are strange cats. They say blacks vote for Democrats because Democrats look out for the blacks interest so it's a smart thing for them to do. When we voted for Trump, they said it's because he represented white interests, so that's racist.

`
I believe in hiring the best available regardless of race, creed, culture, gender, etc. I do not believe in appearances, quota's or PC. Schumer is an anachronism, part of an old dying breed.
`

OK, 1st off, Marvin Quattlebaum?

Now, onto a serious note, I didn't realize race was a qualification. Schumer, what a shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back