I guess denying someone a job because of race isn't illegal after all

At least as far as democrats are concerned. If you aren't the right color some jobs just aren't going to be available to you. Qualifications don't mean shit.

Sen. Chuck Schumer Will Vote 'No' On Judicial Nominee Because He Is White

FAIL -- the reason given -- "Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice."

The man is not qualified.
So you're saying we need segregated courts. One for the white's, one for blacks, one for hispanics and one for "other"? Because the law isn't the law without putting a racial spin on it.

Only a RWNJ would get that out of what was written.
Is there any other way to take it? The point is if you aren't a certain race you can't be a fair judge. Is that acceptable to you?

I suppose a crazy right winger would have to take it that way. A sane person wouldn't.

Maybe Senator Schumer is right.

Maybe the judiciary should not be so Caucasian.

The Supreme Court of California has many females and people of color on it.

Some people consider it to be a model for the future United States.

Caucasians will lose their majority status by the middle of this century.

Reportedly, this will be the first time in history that a Caucasian-majority nation has changed into a people-of-color majority nation.

According to a magazine that I read today, 90% of Americans in 1940 were Caucasians. Now they are on the brink of becoming a minority.

Some Caucasians are just waking up to this incredible development.

The really sad thing -- IMHO -- is that people of color are going to be worse off than they are today.

Caucasians will not be around to be the referee to ensure that every single ethnicity is given a slice of the American pie.

One of the current minorities is going to emerge as the majority. This new majority may be less tolerant than was the former Caucasian majority.

Last edited:
Schumer has been making ridiculous excuses against Republican nominees since the beginning of his time.

Why should he support Republican nominees in the first place? He wasn't hired by the people of NY to advance the GOP/RWnut agenda.

How stupid can you get?

At least as far as democrats are concerned. If you aren't the right color some jobs just aren't going to be available to you. Qualifications don't mean shit.

FAIL -- the reason given -- "Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice."

So you're saying we need segregated courts. One for the white's, one for blacks, one for hispanics and one for "other"? Because the law isn't the law without putting a racial spin on it.

Only a RWNJ would get that out of what was written.
Is there any other way to take it? The point is if you aren't a certain race you can't be a fair judge. Is that acceptable to you?

I suppose a crazy right winger would have to take it that way. A sane person wouldn't.
I'm thinking any sane non-racist person would want a judge to rule by the law not their skin color. How else are we supposed to take this? You can'tr be a judge because you're white... How is that not racism?

Hmmm. I watched that video twice, and his whole rant was about race only. At the end of his rant, he said he was voting no with no other reason given.

Says the man judging another man's views and experiences, not on his views and experiences, but on his skin color.

Liberals: all the self awareness of a potted plant.

Hmmm. I watched that video twice, and his whole rant was about race only. At the end of his rant, he said he was voting no with no other reason given.
To the left there is no other reason. Race, the end all be all for leftists.

Schumer has been making ridiculous excuses against Republican nominees since the beginning of his time.

Why should he support Republican nominees in the first place? He wasn't hired by the people of NY to advance the GOP/RWnut agenda.

How stupid can you get?

But that's not the reason he gave.
Like you I didn't see any ideological reason the racist Schumer give. It was skin color. Period.

Reportedly, this will be the first time in history that a Caucasian-majority nation has changed into a people-of-color majority nation.

According to a magazine that I read today, 90% of Americans in 1940 were Caucasians. Now they are on the brink of becoming a minority.

The really sad thing -- IMHO -- is that people of color are going to be worse off than they are today.

Caucasians will not be around to be the referee to ensure that every single ethnicity is given a slice of the American pie.

One of the current minorities is going to emerge as the majority. This new majority may be less tolerant than was the former Caucasian majority.

That's exactly it. These surrender first whites are in for a rude awakening when they (or their children or grandchildren) are the minority. I am a white guy living as a minority in my suburb. You should see what happened to this place; not only to the neighborhood itself, but to the government as well.

Which is fine with me. It's just I want to see the sheep here acknowledge it. They won't of course.

Says the man judging another man's views and experiences, not on his views and experiences, but on his skin color.

Did you know as a judge you can't prosecute a murder without being the same race as the accused? The democrats think so. Hell. they don't even think being a citizen of this country means actually being a legal citizen.

Which is fine with me. It's just I want to see the sheep here acknowledge it. They won't of course.
They won't do that. But they will call us racist for pointing it out.

Did you know as a judge you can't prosecute a murder without being the same race as the accused? The democrats think so. Hell. they don't even think being a citizen of this country means actually being a legal citizen.

Their ability to push for racial discrimination, of all kinds, while thinking that they are sooooo anti-racist,is so incredibly powerful, and stupid and irrational, makes me think less of the human race.

White is not a race....Think again.....
BLM says it is. Are we splitting hairs now?
Well we should at least speak like we know what the hell we are talking about..

Their ability to push for racial discrimination, of all kinds, while thinking that they are sooooo anti-racist,is so incredibly powerful, and stupid and irrational, makes me think less of the human race.
They are just pretending to be caucasians..

Caucasians have several variations of color...They are not all white..

I don't see how anything in your post, has anything to do with anything in my post.

I don't see how anything in your post, has anything to do with anything in my post.
The notice was sent in the mail..

Forum List

Back