I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

NeitherTaylor Smith nor her music were ever "beloved" by the boogymen of White Nationalism. It was another hoax pulled on you. Mostly just for laughs but there is also an subtler purpose to it.
They have hoaxed the media into reporting, and therefore you in believing, that a Hispanic was a White Nationalist (Nicholus Cruz), that an Indian was a White Nationalist (Vox Day), that police departments were marching through a university in Kansas at night and hanging blacks LINK, that the "OK" symbol was a secret white nationalist sign (which Amy Siskand humiliated herself ranting about) LINK, the women were demanding to die on the battlefield in equal numbers to men LINK...etc etc etc.
Its called "cultural jamming" or "source disinformation".
Or sometimes just for the laughs of watching the gullibility of liberals.

View attachment 221228
Why do you low intellect white boys always stick your foot in your mouth before you try to research? This is one reason I have so much fun on this forum. You guys are fucking idiots. :laugh:

White nationalists have endorsed Taylor Swift you idiot.

Can't Shake It Off: How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol

Endorsed her for what? Besides seeing how far they could lead you on I mean.
Endorsed her as an Aryan goddess. Cant you read the link?

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

NeitherTaylor Smith nor her music were ever "beloved" by the boogymen of White Nationalism. It was another hoax pulled on you. Mostly just for laughs but there is also an subtler purpose to it.
They have hoaxed the media into reporting, and therefore you in believing, that a Hispanic was a White Nationalist (Nicholus Cruz), that an Indian was a White Nationalist (Vox Day), that police departments were marching through a university in Kansas at night and hanging blacks LINK, that the "OK" symbol was a secret white nationalist sign (which Amy Siskand humiliated herself ranting about) LINK, the women were demanding to die on the battlefield in equal numbers to men LINK...etc etc etc.

View attachment 221228
Why do you low intellect white boys always stick your foot in your mouth before you try to research? This is one reason I have so much fun on this forum. You guys are fucking idiots. :laugh:

Which should have been your first clue that it was a joke.

View attachment 221228

White racists are always a joke. That doesnt mean they arent serious about what they believe.

View attachment 221228

White racists are always a joke. That doesnt mean they arent serious about what they believe.

But, somehow Black racists like you aren't a joke?
Hmmm.

View attachment 221228

They did it to laugh at you and prove you aren’t very bright . And it worked. Accept it.
“ Aryan Goddess” lol

They did it to laugh at you and prove you aren’t very bright . And it worked. Accept it.
“ Aryan Goddess” lol
Nope. They did it because they thought Taylor was on their side and the epitome of whiteness. Not to mention they are so stupid they have no idea what Aryan means or where it came from.

Last edited:

Met her in Nashville and she was pretty much a Progressive in what she supported and anyone that George Jones did not like was a progressive in nature. Sad that George died, drank to much.

You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

Clearly she's decided to be on the side of good.
Is She being funded by SOROS ?
Nope she just wants to be a Progressive.

She used to be a country singer but she has grown out of that and she is quite cool now.

Listen to Taylor Swift, be like Tommy.

iu
I wouldnt say that I was a fan but its great to see young people engaged with the issues of the day.
As long as they are careful handling the Hydozine.

Seriously, the music world could lose Taylor Swift and be better off for it. I'd rather listen to Mozart than Taylor Swift.

The last time I played one of her songs on the bluetooth was never. She ain't The Stones or AC/DC.

rofl.gif

No cracker sits around with the fellers and plays Taylor Swift, not if they're heterosexual.

“ Aryan Goddess” lol
Nope. They did it because they thought Taylor was on their side and the epitome of whiteness. Not to mention they are so stupid they have no idea what Aryan means or where it came from.

They did it to laugh at you. And it worked. One of many many examples of the low IQ falling for what scares them.

“ Aryan Goddess” lol

They did it to laugh at you. And it worked. One of many many examples of the low IQ falling for what scares them.
Nope they did it because they thought Swift was their calendar girl. Thats why they are so angry at her now and called her a bitch. Its the same dynamic when insecure white boys call white women that prefer Black men mudsharks.

Fuck, not Taylor, SHIT!

Fuck, not Taylor, SHIT!
Dont burn your Taylor Swift poster like those fans burnt Lebrons jersey in Cleveland. :laugh:

I'm glad that she is getting active politically. What I'm always curious about is this....

If you're Taylor Swift or Kanye West....

Why in the world don't you do this;

Rent out a hotel ballroom or some arena in LA or NY or San Francisco or where ever you are based and have a concert or signing/photo op session where you give away signed CD's or posters, get some caterers in there, have some music (if you're not performing yourself) from an equally yoked band that agrees with your politics and make the "ticket" for entry that little receipt they give you when you vote? In Taylor and Kanye's case, can you imagine the number of groupies they can get to show up? Hell, folks...it's a Tuesday in November; you're probably not doing a whole hell of a lot anyway that evening. It will cost you tragically little and likely stimulate the vote for the candidate you support.

I'm all for athletes and celebs weighing in on their political views. They didn't forego their right to opine when they became artists.

So,how much weight do you give Taylor Swift's political opinion?

Seriously, she could gag on my cock nightly and swallow and I still wouldn't like her music.

I’ve seen her drink from a soda straw before…she would have no problem with your boyhood. Seriously fuckface….why do you post shit like that?

Forum List

Back