I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

No cracker sits around with the fellers and plays Taylor Swift, not if they're heterosexual.

Musicians do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Name one that does and provide proof. Never in my life have I aspired to play a Taylor Swift song. I am certain I'm not alone in that,.

Yeah, I might play some Donnas, fuckin' aye! They Rock! Some Stormy Monday, yeah. Taylor Swift? Go choke on a dick! She could dive-bomb my pecker nightly and I still wouldn't play her music. It sucks just that badly.

No cracker sits around with the fellers and plays Taylor Swift, not if they're heterosexual.

Musicians do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Name one that does and provide proof. Never in my life have I aspired to play a Taylor Swift song. I am certain I'm not alone in that,.

Yeah, I might play some Donnas, fuckin' aye! They Rock! Some Stormy Monday, yeah. Taylor Swift? Go choke on a dick! She could dive-bomb my pecker nightly and I still wouldn't play her music. It sucks just that badly.

The wedding band that I play with does a couple of her tunes.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

I got to thinking, what if I worked in a profession where all my friends were political radial Leftists and all my business contacts were?

Would it sway me, or at best, make me keep my mouth shut?

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

I got to thinking, what if I worked in a profession where all my friends were political radial Leftists and all my business contacts were?

If you lacked a spine or moral compass it may make you keep your mouth shut. I worked in a field with a lot of conservatives and I never kept my mouth shut nor did I allow it to sway me.

If you lacked a spine or moral compass it may make you keep your mouth shut. I worked in a field with a lot of conservatives and I never kept my mouth shut nor did I allow it to sway me.

Because you did not fear them, because it did not make you lose your job.

Thanks for proving my point.

Youre right. I fear no one. However, I easily could have lost my job. All my managers were conservatives.

I didnt prove your point. I proved you lacked a point.

Youre right. I fear no one. However, I easily could have lost my job. All my managers were conservatives.

But you DID NOT.

Thanks again for playing.

But you DID NOT.

But I did not what?

I wasnt playing. I was dead serious.

The last very good female singer was Janis Joplin. I wish I had been around to see her live.

There have been a ton of great female singers after Janis.
Ann Wilson
Stevie Nicks
Debbie Harry
Ronnie Spector
Adele
To name a few.

Janis was mind blowing in concert.
Ronnie Spector kind of predated Janis, although they were also active in rhe same era. Spector had a resurgence in the mid-80's. She was also big in the early 60's with a group called the Ronettes, Ronnie and the Ronettes.

Yes, she is a loser, I mean a Liberal.

hSEwaX9.jpg

But you DID NOT.

But I did not what?

It’s pretty well known that conservatives in Hollywood have to keep their opinions to minimal exposure because of retribution from the leftists.

I don’t think singers necessarily face the same kind of discrimination though.

I think non-country singers tend to lean left by their very nature.

"i dont like her music anymore. she knows nothing about Marsha Blackburn" - President Trump

You can't help it if you were born White and so far it isn't a crime to love your Country. You might call that "nationalism". The question is how in the world lefties manage to hold on to anger for so long and live on cliches and ignorance.

But you DID NOT.

But I did not what?

It’s pretty well known that conservatives in Hollywood have to keep their opinions to minimal exposure because of retribution from the leftists.

Yeah but thats totally different from endorsing a candidate that not really your ideological choice. You may indeed choose to be politically neutral in such an environment like I sated in my other post but I have never heard of someone endorsing the party or ideals they personally oppose. Its not like Swift is just starting out. She is long past millionaire status and carries considerable clout in the industry.

Swift was under vicious attack for being a pretty white girl, so her agent told her to endorse a Democrat.
When a person becomes a product; like musicians often do; it makes good business sense to try and appeal to the widest market possible. Conservative fans are unlikely to boycott any of her stuff if they happen to like it, and she’s now secured a bunch of publicity, and likely picked up a few new fans from the Left. Smart business move...
You must be high. On our local radio the blowback is quite swift lol

Tainting a brand with politics is the DUMBEST thing a person can do.

Yeah but thats totally different from endorsing a candidate that not really your ideological choice. You may indeed choose to be politically neutral in such an environment like I sated in my other post but I have never heard of someone endorsing the party or ideals they personally oppose. Its not like Swift is just starting out. She is long past millionaire status and carries considerable clout in the industry.
`
Not to mention she's worth $320 million, not including the $54 million she'll be taking in from her "Respect" tour which only has four more dates.

But you DID NOT.

But I did not what?

Boy
Only fools listen to celebrities

But you DID NOT.

But I did not what?

Boy
Only fools listen to celebrities
You shouldnt call yourself a fool for listening to Drumpf lice head. Idiot would be a more accurate term.

Funny how lefties have no problem with rap music that calls for the murder of Police Officers and demeans women but they refer to innocent Country music as "white nationalism". If you examine the crazy left's opinion of Country music and you go over the MSM's opinion of the Country Music Festival in Vegas just last year that they called a "Trump rally" you start to get a handle on the hatred that may have prompted Stephen Paddock to open fire on the crowd. Why didn't the local Cops and the FBI ever consider hatred as a motive for mass murder? The democrat party wouldn't last long if they did.

Swift was under vicious attack for being a pretty white girl, so her agent told her to endorse a Democrat.
When a person becomes a product; like musicians often do; it makes good business sense to try and appeal to the widest market possible. Conservative fans are unlikely to boycott any of her stuff if they happen to like it, and she’s now secured a bunch of publicity, and likely picked up a few new fans from the Left. Smart business move...
You must be high. On our local radio the blowback is quite swift lol

Tainting a brand with politics is the DUMBEST thing a person can do.
Where is your local radio?

Forum List

Back