I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

Funny how lefties have no problem with rap music that calls for the murder of Police Officers and demeans women but they refer to innocent Country music as "white nationalism". If you examine the crazy left's opinion of Country music and you go over the MSM's opinion of the Country Festival in Vegas last year that they called a "Trump rally" you start to get a handle on the hatred that prompted Stephen Paddock to open fire on the crowd. Why didn't the local Cops and the FBI ever consider hatred as a motive for mass murder? The democrat party wouldn't last long if they did.
Who referred to country music as white nationalism? Black people created country music. Some the biggest country stars were Black.

oh....by the way......

Since T. Swift endorsed the DemonRat ......Marsha Blackburn has surged.

Thank you T. Swift! :04::wink:

IZhLVn9.jpg

Funny how lefties have no problem with rap music that calls for the murder of Police Officers and demeans women but they refer to innocent Country music as "white nationalism". If you examine the crazy left's opinion of Country music and you go over the MSM's opinion of the Country Festival in Vegas last year that they called a "Trump rally" you start to get a handle on the hatred that prompted Stephen Paddock to open fire on the crowd. Why didn't the local Cops and the FBI ever consider hatred as a motive for mass murder? The democrat party wouldn't last long if they did.
Who referred to country music as white nationalism? Black people created country music. Some the biggest country stars were Black.

And Al Gore created the internet.

And Al Gore created the internet.
and Drumpf released his taxes.

The last very good female singer was Janis Joplin. I wish I had been around to see her live.
You must be hella old. Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone.
Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone are not pimples on Janis butt. The best black female singer is Big Mama Thornton although Della Reese is as smooth as silk. You don't have to be old or young to appreciate the best. I spent some time in the 5th Ward and know what the blues are Janis, like Lightnin was the real deal. It is a damned shame that music seems to be evolving away from its' roots to the inane pap there is so much of today.

Swift was under vicious attack for being a pretty white girl, so her agent told her to endorse a Democrat.
What makes her agent think that things will be better for her from here in out? One group of people will be ticked off no matter where a person chooses to stand on anything.

God bless you and Taylor always!!!

Holly

The fact that the left wing mainstream views "country music" as some sort of right wing plot of "white nationalism" says a lot. It didn't take much for the democrat psychotic anger over the election to surface with a democrat activist and Sanders supporter in the attempted murder of an entire republican baseball team including lots of names left over if the mass shooting was successful. The psychological experts in the FBI seem reluctant to come up with a motive for Stephen Paddock's mass murder in Vegas barely a year ago but if you throw in the incoherent hatred that the left seems to have towards a country music festival, calling it a symbol of "white nationalism" it solves the mystery of the motive.

Swift was under vicious attack for being a pretty white girl, so her agent told her to endorse a Democrat.
What makes her agent think that things will be better for her from here in out? One group of people will be ticked off no matter where a person chooses to stand on anything.

God bless you and Taylor always!!!

Holly

That was sort of my point. If your support a political party, you do so at your own peril if you are also beholden to the public for your financial support. So I say, if you’re going to dip your toe into the water, you may as well jump in with both feet, scuba gear and plan to be forever branded by your support. That is just the way it is now.

The last very good female singer was Janis Joplin. I wish I had been around to see her live.
You must be hella old. Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone.

Carole King, Roberta Flack, Whitney Houston….just to name a few of the hundreds.
I was assuming he only knew about white singers. :laugh:

I’d include Cher in that group as well. Celine Dion did things with her voice that were almost non-human.

Forum List

Back