I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

I'm glad that she is getting active politically. What I'm always curious about is this....

If you're Taylor Swift or Kanye West....

Why in the world don't you do this;

Rent out a hotel ballroom or some arena in LA or NY or San Francisco or where ever you are based and have a concert or signing/photo op session where you give away signed CD's or posters, get some caterers in there, have some music (if you're not performing yourself) from an equally yoked band that agrees with your politics and make the "ticket" for entry that little receipt they give you when you vote? In Taylor and Kanye's case, can you imagine the number of groupies they can get to show up? Hell, folks...it's a Tuesday in November; you're probably not doing a whole hell of a lot anyway that evening. It will cost you tragically little and likely stimulate the vote for the candidate you support.

I'm all for athletes and celebs weighing in on their political views. They didn't forego their right to opine when they became artists.

So,how much weight do you give Taylor Swift's political opinion?

Seriously, she could gag on my cock nightly and swallow and I still wouldn't like her music.
Its not really what one person thinks. Its the access she has to millions of her fans she can convince to vote.

Kinda hard to gag on something you need a micrometer to measure.

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

I'm glad that she is getting active politically. What I'm always curious about is this....

Rent out a hotel ballroom or some arena in LA or NY or San Francisco or where ever you are based and have a concert or signing/photo op session where you give away signed CD's or posters, get some caterers in there, have some music (if you're not performing yourself) from an equally yoked band that agrees with your politics and make the "ticket" for entry that little receipt they give you when you vote? In Taylor and Kanye's case, can you imagine the number of groupies they can get to show up? Hell, folks...it's a Tuesday in November; you're probably not doing a whole hell of a lot anyway that evening. It will cost you tragically little and likely stimulate the vote for the candidate you support.

I'm all for athletes and celebs weighing in on their political views. They didn't forego their right to opine when they became artists.

Seriously, she could gag on my cock nightly and swallow and I still wouldn't like her music.
Its not really what one person thinks. Its the access she has to millions of her fans she can convince to vote.

Whores have no credibility

Ford and her posse' proved that

-Geaux

I’ve seen her drink from a soda straw before…she would have no problem with your boyhood. Seriously fuckface….why do you post shit like that?

Because I can, Faggatronious Prime. Owait, you're a girl.. I'm not changing a thing! :funnyface:

Last edited:

-Geaux
Then you shouldnt be a whore. Everyone knows you lack credibility. I just never assumed the reason why was because you were a whore.

-Geaux
Then you shouldnt be a whore. Everyone knows you lack credibility. I just never assumed the reason why was because you were a whore.
Define 'everyone' lol

-Geaux

-Geaux
Define 'everyone' lol

-Geaux
All the people that know you or know of you.

I’ve seen her drink from a soda straw before…she would have no problem with your boyhood. Seriously fuckface….why do you post shit like that?

You seem gurkgurk challenged. :suck:]

Is it lack of willingness or talent?

-Geaux
Define 'everyone' lol

-Geaux

Oh, I see what you did there dufus

-Geaux

-Geaux
Define 'everyone' lol

-Geaux

Oh, I see what you did there dufus

-Geaux
Glad you saw lice head.

Taylor Swift is a no talent big mouth...who doesn’t even use her true voice on her songs. It’s all edited synthesized bullshit. So Ms. Swift is entitled to her opinion but I think she has the brains of about 3 house mouse power. I would hit it however.

Taylor Swift is a no talent big mouth...who doesn’t even use her true voice on her songs. It’s all edited synthesized bullshit. So Ms. Swift is entitled to her opinion but I think she has the brains of about 3 house mouse power. I would hit it however.
You seem very conflicted. I could care less how she sings or if she uses her real voice and I definitely have no sexual attraction to her. Weird at how angry you are at her but you would hit it.

No cracker sits around with the fellers and plays Taylor Swift, not if they're heterosexual.

Musicians do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Name one that does and provide proof. Never in my life have I aspired to play a Taylor Swift song. I am certain I'm not alone in that,.

Yeah, I might play some Donnas, fuckin' aye! They Rock! Some Stormy Monday, yeah. Taylor Swift? Go choke on a dick! She could dive-bomb my pecker nightly and I still wouldn't play her music. It sucks just that badly.

Which should have been your first clue that it was a joke.
White racists are always a joke. That doesnt mean they arent serious about what they believe.

They did it to laugh at you and prove you aren’t very bright . And it worked. Accept it.
“ Aryan Goddess” lol
Nope. They did it because they thought Taylor was on their side and the epitome of whiteness. Not to mention they are so stupid they have no idea what Aryan means or where it came from.

They did it to laugh at you. And it worked. One of many many examples of the low IQ falling for what scares them.
Nope they did it because they thought Swift was their calendar girl. Thats why they are so angry at her now and called her a bitch. Its the same dynamic when insecure white boys call white women that prefer Black men mudsharks.

They like milk too because it’s white. Go hide under your bed.

You know, Shakira can sing quite well, too. I think she's Cuban. She has teh chops, though. Nope, She's blonde Columbian..reow!~

Forum List

Back