I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

1825AF6B-2E84-49FB-A6B9-CAA792EFB791.jpeg

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
My goodness...two threads on Taylor Swift....

She used to be a country singer but she has grown out of that and she is quite cool now.

Listen to Taylor Swift, be like Tommy.

iu
I wouldnt say that I was a fan but its great to see young people engaged with the issues of the day.

How about that issue of your Muslim countrymen bombing the Ariana Grande concert? Was that ever addressed? Were they ever caught? How is the investigation going?
You mean did they catch the SUICIDE bomber ?
Oh dear.
Yeah....that was funny in a "what did he just say?" way, wasn't it?

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

Clearly she's decided to be on the side of good.
Is She being funded by SOROS ?
Must be.....everyone to the Left of trumpanzees are (((Soros))) funded.

She has clearly given this some thought and is explaining why she is voting this way. It doesnt appear to be instructing people to do likewise.

Running for Senate in the state of Tennessee is a woman named Marsha Blackburn.

As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I cannot support Marsha Blackburn.

Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me.

She voted against equal pay for women.

She voted against the Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which attempts to protect women from domestic violence, stalking, and date rape.

She believes businesses have a right to refuse service to gay couples.

She also believes they should not have the right to marry.

These are not MY Tennessee values.

I will be voting for Phil Bredesen for Senate and Jim Cooper for House of Representatives.

Please, please educate yourself on the candidates running in your state and vote based on who most closely represents your values. For a lot of us, we may never find a candidate or party with whom we agree 100% on every issue, but we have to vote anyway.

I think that the last para is most instructive. Fancy asking people to eductate themselves and then vote ? Commie bitch !!
That is what frightens trumpanzees the most.

Swift was under vicious attack for being a pretty white girl, so her agent told her to endorse a Democrat.
When a person becomes a product; like musicians often do; it makes good business sense to try and appeal to the widest market possible. Conservative fans are unlikely to boycott any of her stuff if they happen to like it, and she’s now secured a bunch of publicity, and likely picked up a few new fans from the Left. Smart business move...
Looks like the inbred feral simians are hopping mad. :laughing0301:

After Hitting the Wall, Childless Old Bitch Taylor Swift Endorses Democrats

"Taylor Swift is not an “Aryan Goddess” – that was a viral marketing campaign to make the media look retarded and to make us look clever. Swift is just another stupid whore, like all women."

Funny, I just blasted Taylor Swift over the weekend, and then she becomes a headline.

Apparently she's been under pressure by hollywood types for a while now for not being overtly political so it's really no surprise that she'd pay lip service to democrats now that her popularity is starting to wane.

Her music sucks. I think Asslips and Marc oughtta be made to listen to her songs for 24 hrs, then be allowed to re-evaluate their position. Or..nothing but listen to that vapid girl for eternity.
Do you know that there are other forms of music than banjo? Not that I have anything against banjos.

Her music sucks. I think Asslips and Marc oughtta be made to listen to her songs for 24 hrs, then be allowed to re-evaluate their position. Or..nothing but listen to that vapid girl for eternity.
Do you know that there are other forms of music than banjo? Not that I have anything against banjos.
The banjo is an African instrument. Bet a lot of people dont know that.

NeitherTaylor Smith nor her music were ever "beloved" by the boogymen of White Nationalism. It was another hoax pulled on you. Mostly just for laughs but there is also an subtler purpose to it.
They have hoaxed the media into reporting, and therefore you in believing, that a Hispanic was a White Nationalist (Nicholus Cruz), that an Indian was a White Nationalist (Vox Day), that police departments were marching through a university in Kansas at night and hanging blacks LINK, that the "OK" symbol was a secret white nationalist sign (which Amy Siskand humiliated herself ranting about) LINK, the women were demanding to die on the battlefield in equal numbers to men LINK...etc etc etc.
Its called "cultural jamming" or "source disinformation".
Or sometimes just for the laughs of watching the gullibility of liberals.

View attachment 221228
Why do you low intellect white boys always stick your foot in your mouth before you try to research? This is one reason I have so much fun on this forum. You guys are fucking idiots. :laugh:

White nationalists have endorsed Taylor Swift you idiot.

Can't Shake It Off: How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol

Endorsed her for what? Besides seeing how far they could lead you on I mean.

Looks like the inbred feral simians are hopping mad. :laughing0301:

After Hitting the Wall, Childless Old Bitch Taylor Swift Endorses Democrats

"Taylor Swift is not an “Aryan Goddess” – that was a viral marketing campaign to make the media look retarded and to make us look clever. Swift is just another stupid whore, like all women."

IOW, Asslips fapped to that 5 mins ago.

Taylor Swift is a pretty, crappy sappy music maker. I could never hear any of her songs for the rest of my life and be richer for it.

The Donnas she ain't. Nor is she Carlos Santana or Roy Clark. She's like a female Bieber.

NeitherTaylor Smith nor her music were ever "beloved" by the boogymen of White Nationalism. It was another hoax pulled on you. Mostly just for laughs but there is also an subtler purpose to it.
They have hoaxed the media into reporting, and therefore you in believing, that a Hispanic was a White Nationalist (Nicholus Cruz), that an Indian was a White Nationalist (Vox Day), that police departments were marching through a university in Kansas at night and hanging blacks LINK, that the "OK" symbol was a secret white nationalist sign (which Amy Siskand humiliated herself ranting about) LINK, the women were demanding to die on the battlefield in equal numbers to men LINK...etc etc etc.
Its called "cultural jamming" or "source disinformation".
Or sometimes just for the laughs of watching the gullibility of liberals.

View attachment 221228
Why do you low intellect white boys always stick your foot in your mouth before you try to research? This is one reason I have so much fun on this forum. You guys are fucking idiots. :laugh:

White nationalists have endorsed Taylor Swift you idiot.

Can't Shake It Off: How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol

And you don’t recognize satire even when you are the butt ofvthe joke. Or do you really think Taylor Swift is trying to start a race war? Lol. Maroon.

26219879-BE74-4333-A654-A01AF71FE42A.jpeg

Forum List

Back