I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

So,how much weight do you give Taylor Swift's political opinion?

On her various social-media sites, Taylor Swift probably has 300+ MILLION followers. One of the reasons Swift gave for supporting the Democrat was Marsha Blackburn's (Republican candidate) opposition to same-sex marriage. The GOP needs to go along with same-sex marriage. There is too much at stake to lose elections on a dumb issue like that. Let's remember that most voters aren't that political and will go vote on this issue alone.

Go fuck yourself. Same-sex marriage is against the natural laws of this world. I'm not mad at people if they wanna do that, but for public policy? Fuck that. 4% or less people are homosexual. Do you not believe in Democracy?

Oh, the GOP should embrace faggotry? No. Should same-sex people that want to be with each other be accepted? Yes. Embrace perversion as a policy? No.

If you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one. If someone is trying to force you to get gay married, then call the cops!!

On her various social-media sites, Taylor Swift probably has 300+ MILLION followers. One of the reasons Swift gave for supporting the Democrat was Marsha Blackburn's (Republican candidate) opposition to same-sex marriage. The GOP needs to go along with same-sex marriage. There is too much at stake to lose elections on a dumb issue like that. Let's remember that most voters aren't that political and will go vote on this issue alone.

Go fuck yourself. Same-sex marriage is against the natural laws of this world. I'm not mad at people if they wanna do that, but for public policy? Fuck that. 4% or less people are homosexual. Do you not believe in Democracy?

Oh, the GOP should embrace faggotry? No. Should same-sex people that want to be with each other be accepted? Yes. Embrace perversion as a policy? No.

If you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one. If someone is trying to force you to get gay married, then call the cops!!

There's a difference between accepting people as they are and embracing perversion and promoting it. I really don't expect you to percieve the distinction, but there is one.

What "rights" have queers lost under Trump?

None. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Because there are no such things as gay rights. There are no such things as group rights.

There are only Individual rights.

Rights don't come as groups. Rights only come as individuals.

Seems rather straight forward, in the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Dunno where this modern illusion of group rights comes from. Well, I likely have an idea, but whuheva.

Last edited:

Wow, you're a real fucking asshole.

Divorce is also immoral in most cases, per the bible. Do you want to outlaw that too?

There's a difference between accepting people as they are and embracing perversion and promoting it. I really don't expect you to percieve the distinction, but there is one.

Are you one of those who is tired of having gay sex forced down his throat? Do they at least buy you a drink first?

Wow, you're a real fucking asshole.

Divorce is also immoral in most cases, per the bible. Do you want to outlaw that too?

Yeah! I'm a real asshole like that. Just like that, too, in case you have any doubts.

Sorry, but Homie don't play that.

Are you one of those who is tired of having gay sex forced down his throat? Do they at least buy you a drink first?

You ready to be restrained and made to listen to Taylor Swift, or what?

Her music sucks. I think Asslips and Marc oughtta be made to listen to her songs for 24 hrs, then be allowed to re-evaluate their position. Or..nothing but listen to that vapid girl for eternity.
Her music doesn't suck.
You don't like the fact that she's a liberal.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

No dumbass, I don't like the fact her music sucks, J7 boy. Do explain why Taylor Swift's music doesn't suck to me. Oh! There's 3 chords on an acoustic and what?

Shiet, I remember this old milf that taught me neon rainbow and wore pink fucking short-shorts and pink terrycloth tube-top. Neon Rainbow has 3 chords, too, and she performed it pretty damn good! That ain't all she performed good...even excellent! :badgrin:

The way she did it was better, but this is the general idea:

This was 20 years b4 Alan Jackson. This is the song, though.

I taught her the Everglades song.

Last edited:

You ready to be restrained and made to listen to Taylor Swift, or what?

Lots of people love Taylor Swift, but I'm not sure I could pick one of her songs out of a lineup. The difference between her and Kanye is her record sales won't change because of her statement, but Kanye is laughing his ass off because of all those RWNJs who never heard of him before are now spending money on his records because of his red hat. His marketing people are geniuses.

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

Clearly she's decided to be on the side of good.

If by good you mean evil, sure.

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

Her pick she endorsed said yes to Kavanaugh, so you’re right, she is on the side of good.

And her endorsement was AFTER the Kav vote.

Her music sucks. I think Asslips and Marc oughtta be made to listen to her songs for 24 hrs, then be allowed to re-evaluate their position. Or..nothing but listen to that vapid girl for eternity.
Her music doesn't suck.

No dumbass, I don't like the fact her music sucks, J7 boy. Do explain why Taylor Swift's music doesn't suck to me. Oh! There's 3 chords on an acoustic and what?

Shiet, I remember this old milf that taught me neon rainbow and wore pink fucking short-shorts and pink terrycloth tube-top. Neon Rainbow has 3 chords, too, and she performed it pretty damn good! That ain't all she performed good...even excellent! :badgrin:

If you don't care for Taylor Swift, that's fine, but don't blame it on only 3 chords. That's still one more than Ted Nugent, and Taylor doesn't brag about being a child molesting pants crapper.

Her music doesn't suck.

If you don't care for Taylor Swift, that's fine, but don't blame it on only 3 chords. That's still one more than Ted Nugent, and Taylor doesn't brag about being a child molesting pants crapper.

I didn't. Reading comprehension is not your forte, I take it?

THe "racism" toward black and brown people is not "prevalent". She is a moron.

Forum List

Back