I guess the Christians who defend Kim Davis are right

• Banned
Its all over the interwebs ! It's true!!!!!

come quickly baby jebus!!!

fema-camps1.jpg

Davis disobeyed the law. She failed to do her job.

She obeyed God's law.

The country does not run on god's law. The government does not operate on god's law. Marriage licenses are not issued by the church or god's law.
Many people don't believe in god.
Davis' job was not to interpret god's law and apply it to the cleric's office. She was a government employee elected to serve all the people, not just the ones she agrees with. She was not elected to impose god's law but the law of the land.

She obeyed God's law.

The country does not run on god's law. The government does not operate on god's law. Marriage licenses are not issued by the church or god's law.
Davis' job was not to interpret god's law and apply it to the cleric's office. She was a government employee elected to serve all the people, not just the ones she agrees with. She was not elected to impose god's law but the law of the land.

Doesn't matter, I said she obeyed God's law and she did.

She obeyed God's law.

Davis' job was not to interpret god's law and apply it to the clerk's office. She was a government employee elected to serve all the people, not just the ones she agrees with. She was not elected to impose god's law but the law of the land.

As clerk her job was to serve the state and its laws

She obeyed God's law.

Davis' job was not to interpret god's law and apply it to the clerk's office. She was a government employee elected to serve all the people, not just the ones she agrees with. She was not elected to impose god's law but the law of the land.

As a Christian she is to obey God. I posted she obeyd God's law, she did. Your nonsense has nothing to do with what I said.

She obeyed God's law.

As a Christian she is to obey God. I posted she obeyd God's law, she did. Your nonsense has nothing to do with what I said.
What are God's laws? Orthodox Jews see God's law one way, the Amish see God's law another, Muslims, Hindus, Taoists and Sihks see it another.

How are God's laws enforced in America?

She obeyed God's law.

She was elected to do a job. Not the interpretation of her belief which most of these people here don't give a shit what or who she is. She should remain in jail or resign.

She obeyed God's law.

She was elected to do a job. Not the interpretation of her belief which most of these people here don't give a shit what or who she is. She should remain in jail or resign.

Sigh, I said she obeyed God's law, I don't care about your rants or nonsense either

She obeyed God's law.

Sigh, I said she obeyed God's law, I don't care about your rants or nonsense either

The law doesn't give a shit about what might exist or not...She broke it and was sent to jail.

Gods law only applies to heaven...Ceasurs law down here on earth.

All of you know she was released from jail and the people in the same office will be doing her job, i.e., giving out marriage licenses to gays along with their original job. That's just wrong.

She obeyed God's law.

The law doesn't give a shit about what might exist or not...She broke it and was sent to jail.

Gods law only applies to heaven...Ceasurs law down here on earth.

You don't have a clue. stick to whining about "infrastructure"

Forum List

Back