🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Hate Both Political Parties

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
The most common and most detestable quality of both liberals and conservatives on USMB: if you deviate from the official party line in any way, shape or form, the other members of that lamentable, pathetic political party utterly FLIP OUT and BOTH paranoiacally accuse me of being a traitor to the other party.

In other words, I hate Democrats and Republicans so equally, I wish both major parties to be locked in cages together, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically throw the river into the sun. I am convinced that lock-step political partisans are the scum of the earth, regardless of their side of the political aisle. The only reason I vote Republican is that I find you SLIGHTLY less loathsome than liberals and that's NOT saying much.

The most common and most detestable quality of both liberals and conservatives on USMB: if you deviate from the official party line in any way, shape or form, the other members of that lamentable, pathetic political party utterly FLIP OUT and BOTH paranoiacally accuse me of being a traitor to the other party.

In other words, I hate Democrats and Republicans so equally, I wish both major parties to be locked in cages together, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically throw the river into the sun. I am convinced that lock-step political partisans are the scum of the earth, regardless of their side of the political aisle.

A lot of creatures are killed by spending too much time in the middle of the road.

Coincidence?

In other words, I hate Democrats and Republicans so equally, I wish both major parties to be locked in cages together, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically throw the river into the sun. I am convinced that lock-step political partisans are the scum of the earth, regardless of their side of the political aisle. The only reason I vote Republican is that I find you SLIGHTLY less loathsome than liberals and that's NOT saying much.

Throw the politicians into the cage and let them fight each other while we watch. They're the ones who sold themselves for campaign donations.

You can't blame politicians for playing a game that we all created.

If you don't like the parties, don't vote for them.

Why is it that politicians of either party seem to think they can dictate what we "want" instead of listening to what WE want ? My biggest complaint about American politics is that politicians don't represent the American public, I am not sure they really represent. But it always comes down to money or whom can get the most attention complaining. Politics in a nutshell. Not the facts or what is beneficial for most Americans.

Why is it that politicians of either party seem to think they can dictate what we "want" instead of listening to what WE want ? My biggest complaint about American politics is that politicians don't represent the American public, I am not sure they really represent. But it always comes down to money or whom can get the most attention complaining. Politics in a nutshell. Not the facts or what is beneficial for most Americans.

But they do! We get what we deserve .

Everyone says “I want a guy who will be honest bla bla bla”. That guy would be run out of town in a hot minute .

I'm a guy who's had several massively, nose-powdering methamphetamine-stay-awake-abusing relatives and I admit in my younger days 2 decades ago I also dabbled in my own nasal-vacuum-cleaning meth binges myself...yet still, even that speed drug culture has never shown me the medically PSYCHOTIC level of paranoia that Democrats and Republicans do when I differ from either of their exact party lines.

I've been around plenty of stay-awake speed abusers who tell me their common regular meth-delusion, "You see that car over there?? I saw the SAME license plate on a DIFFERENT car the other day! It's the FBI, they're doing it just to fuck with our minds!" My point being is that BOTH the Democrat and Republican scumbags have the EXACT SAME paranoia reaction to me whenever I disagree with their exact dogma and I DETEST both parties for it. The clinical PARANOIA of both political parties brings back less-than-pleasant memories of crank-abusing Jerry Springer bait.

y
i

Yeah, there is no difference between a Dem partisan hack and a Repub partisan hack. They both have given up the ability to think for themselves and just follow orders like good little lemmings.

Hell, I often get accused of being either a righty or a lefty in the same day based upon the topic. Partisan cannot compute that not everyone is a drone

In other words, I hate Democrats and Republicans so equally, I wish both major parties to be locked in cages together, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically throw the river into the sun. I am convinced that lock-step political partisans are the scum of the earth, regardless of their side of the political aisle.

A lot of creatures are killed by spending too much time in the middle of the road.

Coincidence?

That's not really an accurate metaphor because unlike the video game Frogger or real-life, being middle of the road doesn't have the immediate threat of being pulverized by traffic. As long as you have enough skill to navigate around the dangers. And no matter how many animals get killed in a busy road, we humans have the brains to avoid it when we cross a busy street. Both metaphorically and literally.

The democrats are not voting for this abominable tax bill that screw the middle class and the poor. Almost all republicans are.
Inconvenient information for someone that claims to hate both parties.

It is actually not the parties. It is the extremes in both parties. With Democrats it is the far right and Republicans it is the far right. There is no compromise allowed on either side. Both parties play to the extremes. The CPFVB is a good example of the extremes. The Democrats got it involved in many things they should not have been in. However under Republicans, businesses could outright cheat their customers and Republicans will look the other way. The Republicans made it clear that their healthcare bill would be partisan. They would not even reach out to moderate Democrats. Same with this tax bill. A hastily written partisan tax bill. Ronald Reagan worked with Democrats to reform taxes and they spent 2 years coming up with a tax bill. They took the time to do a good bill.

The democrats are not voting for this abominable tax bill that screw the middle class and the poor. Almost all republicans are.
Inconvenient information for someone that claims to hate both parties.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about this exact bill, fool! You're a perfect example of paranoid, mindless, unthinking political partisanship I'm so sick of; always spewing petulant butthurt at the other even when you don't know what that exact other person thinks or what their exact politics are, genius! Thank you for proving my point about what a mindless, fanatical cesspool BOTH political partisans have shown me to be! If you go against either party of snotty petulance in any way, they melt down for the same stupid, trivial reasons you just showed me. I welcome your example, that's why I'm giving it a thumbs-up. A person would have to be smoking something extraordinary to think I'll ever vote D or R again regardless.

Coincidence?

That's not really an accurate metaphor because unlike the video game Frogger or real-life, being middle of the road doesn't have the immediate threat of being pulverized by traffic. As long as you have enough skill to navigate around the dangers. And no matter how many animals get killed in a busy road, we humans have the brains to avoid it when we cross a busy street. Both metaphorically and literally.

Good thing humans have higher brain capacity to keep them from EVER getting hit by anything huh.

Forum List

Back