I hate customers that argue with the cashier about nothing

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I hate it when people in a McDonalds line don't know what they want until they get up to the cashier. They had almost five minutes before that to decide but they only thought about it when they got up to the cashier. Now everyone behind her has to wait for her to fumble out what she wants. BTW, she changes her mind like twice and then argues about the price. Just say Number 1, 2, 3,....8 just like everyone else.

I hate it when people in a McDonalds line don't know what they want until they get up to the cashier. They had almost five minutes before that to decide but they only thought about it when they got up to the cashier. Now everyone behind her has to wait for her to fumble out what she wants. BTW, she changes her mind like twice and then argues about the price. Just say Number 1, 2, 3,....8 just like everyone else.
Me, I hate it when people moan about strangers who inflict minor inconveniences on them.

Agree with the OP. Happens a lot to me at Starbucks and, sorry to report, it's always women. Two or more chatting about everything under the sun while they're waiting in line but never bother to look at the menu and make their decisions until it's their turn to order. And often further discussion ensues about what each is considering ordering. It's down right rude to the folks who've been patiently waiting in line behind them, but they're completely oblivious.

Agree with the OP. Happens a lot to me at Starbucks and, sorry to report, it's always women. Two or more chatting about everything under the sun while they're waiting in line but never bother to look at the menu and make their decisions until it's their turn to order. And often further discussion ensues about what each is considering ordering. It's down right rude to the folks who've been patiently waiting in line behind them, but they're completely oblivious.
Starbucks eh? Why do you spend three dollars for a cup of coffee that takes five people ten minutes to get it to you? :dunno:

Wow. Ya'll are impatient as all Hell.
Spend time shopping at Wally World, you'll either have a psychotic episode and go on a killing spree or learn to be patient.......... :dunno:

I could count on one hand the amount of times I've been to a Wal-Mart in five years. There isn't one near enough for us to frequently visits.

Wow. Ya'll are impatient as all Hell.
Spend time shopping at Wally World, you'll either have a psychotic episode and go on a killing spree or learn to be patient.......... :dunno:

I could count on one hand the amount of times I've been to a Wal-Mart in five years. There isn't one near enough for us to frequently visits.
I have three within 5 miles and 4 more within 10 miles, that includes superstores and Walmart Neighborhoods. Of course there's almost 840,000 people here in the El Paso metro area. Before I get the customary, incredulous "oh my God", I spent 35 years in the DC metro area that has almost 9 million people........... El Paso's not crowded........ :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Starbucks eh? Why do you spend three dollars for a cup of coffee that takes five people ten minutes to get it to you? :dunno:
I spend $2.69 for the largest size because I like it and can afford to do so.

The rest of your post is stupidity. The only reason it ever takes any longer than anywhere else to get served is when an incident that I described occurs. And that's not Starbucks fault and can happen at any coffee, fast food, etc. outlet when serving inconsiderate clientele.

I spend $2.69 for the largest size because I like it and can afford to do so.

The rest of your post is stupidity. The only reason it ever takes any longer than anywhere else to get served is when an incident that I described occurs. And that's not Starbucks fault and can happen at any coffee, fast food, etc. outlet when serving inconsiderate clientele.
Are you the president of Anal Retentive Anonymous? :dunno:

To me, those who act like they are the only people that a place has to wait on should be ordered to leave, especially if any place does not want to lose their other customers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, those who act like they are the only people that a place has to wait on should be ordered to leave, especially if any place does not want to lose their other customers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
really cant do that as a business.
I do know that when I go in to pre-pay for my fuel and I end up behind one of those lottery players holding up the cashier, I just say screw it and go to the next place down the road.
I don't complain or cause a scene, I just take my business somewhere that is actually trying to make money.
I have options, stand there and become irritated, or leave.

^^^ True, but if nothing is said, the people that you are walking away from may never know what they decided to do absolutely nothing about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I partially agree with you. Some people do it intentionally i hate that.. but most of the people who is new to the store or comes to Mc Donald's once in a while will have this problem. They don't know which one is good or what to order in McDonald.In those situations better to be with patience or else it may screw up your day.

Forum List

Back