I hate Joe Biden so much

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I hate Joe Biden so much because he hates Serbia. He is not even President yet and I saw on NEWS that he said Serbia will never be in EU if they do not recognise Kosovo as independent country.

I hate Joe Biden so much because he hates Serbia. He is not even President yet and I saw on NEWS that he said Serbia will never be in EU if they do not recognise Kosovo as independent country.

I voted for the right person!

Serbians need to realize that you must accept others rights to be independent but alas every Serbian I have met are nothing but cutthroat losers that are usually racist bigots that believe they are superior than anyone else but in reality they are the equivalent of the Filipino population which is Serbians are only good for low end jobs and even then they are not even good at that...

So if Serbia want to be accepted then Serbia need to change their bigoted and genocidal views or stay as the third world country that it is...

Serbians need to realize that you must accept others rights to be independent but alas every Serbian I have met are nothing but cutthroat losers that are usually racist bigots that believe they are superior than anyone else but in reality they are the equivalent of the Filipino population which is Serbians are only good for low end jobs and even then they are not even good at that...

So if Serbia want to be accepted then Serbia need to change their bigoted and genocidal views or stay as the third world country that it is...
What a load of horse shit
Where were you and the world when Muslims were raping and killing Serbs?
Slobodan Milosevic...he stood for his people and when he said "they will not beat and rape us anymore" ....ya heard crickets around the world until he started burying these Muslim animals

Bill Clinton is a fucking war criminal ...and the complete weakness and lack of logistical capabilities by our fat assed weak nato allies was a joke

They didn't even have to leave the continent ...what a joke
And Theirs a classic penned by a frog soldier who served about the difference between the western European troops and The Americans

Comparison of basic soldier...its probably still out there on the interwebs

That is because Biden supports the CCP...Old China Biden.

Gosh you are a confused individual.

Biden does not even know if he is alive ??
He is playing bingo in his basement while the Bolshevik femanazis around him are planning out their destruction of anything left in America

Even when you watch him talk you can tell he is a total empty suit. I bet if you put the glasses on like in the movie "They Live", he would no doubt look like a reptoid.

The Albanians are more racist to POC then Serbians, they are also more homophobic, and more sexist. Serbians are actually more liberal then Albanians and more multicultural. I know that because Im a POC from Serbia. You are misinformed, and you are a genocidal maniac yourself because you hate Serbians. Who talks like this about a ethnic group or national origin, is a racist.

I hate Joe Biden so much because he hates Serbia.
Serbians need to realize that you must accept others rights to be independent

You must mean like how Democrats accept the rights of others to live free and independent to think, vote and live as they see fit and not have them trying to control and censure every aspect of their lives?

You should get the fuck out of our country. Go back to your own country and practice your national sport of torturing and murdering innocents on cats and puppies.

You should get the fuck out of our country. Go back to your own country and practice your national sport of torturing and murdering innocents on cats and puppies.
He's a euro and our bro who lives in Austria ya stupid hick

The Albanians are more racist to POC then Serbians, they are also more homophobic, and more sexist. Serbians are actually more liberal then Albanians and more multicultural. I know that because Im a POC from Serbia. You are misinformed, and you are a genocidal maniac yourself because you hate Serbians. Who talks like this about a ethnic group or national origin, is a racist.

I'm forever grateful to the Serbians for giving us one of the greatest geniuses of all time, Nikola Tesla. As to Joe Biden and Kosovo, how nice of him, like every democrat, to decide how a group of people half a world away should live.

Funny that Joe doesn't think he should recognize Serbia for Kosovo, yet he has absolutely no problem recognizing and accepting the Chinese though they don't except and recognize Taiwan for its (already) independence and Tibet for theirs? Here are two nations who already WERE independent whom the Chinese are trying to usurp, in Tibet's case, having effectively destroyed the tradition and autonomy of their nation with the loss of the Panchen Lama.

Where is the Panchen Lama today, Joe, is he still even alive? Or have the Chinese killed him long ago? Or don't you even care?

The_11th_Panchen_Lama_Gedun_Choekyi_Nyima.jpg

You can't even write a sentence without making a glaring elementary grammatical mistake and call someone else stupid. One simple sentence and you failed.

Biden does not even know if he is alive ??
He is playing bingo in his basement while the Bolshevik femanazis around him are planning out their destruction of anything left in America

He has been out of the basement for a long time. Where have you been? under a rock!!

You can't even write a sentence without making a glaring elementary grammatical mistake and call someone else stupid. One simple sentence and you failed.
Is that all ya got
Still doesn't change the fact that you're still a backwards hick and a rube

Probably fat and ugly to like the majority of misfit low iq progressives

What use to be a MAGA country , now every republican wants to leave.

Is that all ya got

Both of your sentences have grammatical mistakes this time. No problem if you have a deficiency in grammar, but you should not call other folks stupid if you failed elementary grammar.

Is that all ya got

Both of your sentences have grammatical mistakes this time. No problem if you have a deficiency in grammar, but you should not call other folks stupid if you failed elementary grammar.
It still doesn't change the fact that you're an ignorant moron....no matter what i type

You don't understand the Progressive mind Mort.

Social justice Progressive warriors have the added benefit of knowing that even though they may support sexism and homophobia and racism in their various stances that they are still morally superior to other people who are not as enlightened.

Add to it their ignorance of both human nature and international affairs and what you are doing is basically trying to reason with a 2 year old.

Forum List

Back