I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

Give us some examples where they called for cities to burn.
dem_quotes_.jpg

A hearing of Republicans telling what happened on Jan 6
A hearing filled with Trump hating corrupt Swamp critter Democrats and two RINOs.

They hate Trump because he threatened to clean up their wonderful Swamp and derail the gravy train that runs through it.

Take Nancy Pelosi as just one example. Insider trading may not be illegal for members of Congress but but it is unethical and immoral. Pee ons like you and me can’t get away with insider trading but the people we elect to represent us can. No wonder they look down on us as rubes.

A hearing filled with Trump hating corrupt Swamp critter Democrats and two RINOs.

They hate Trump because he threatened to clean up their wonderful Swamp and derail the gravy train that runs through it.

Take Nancy Pelosi as just one example. Insider trading may not be illegal for members of Congress but but it is unethical and immoral. Pee ons like you and me can’t get away with insider trading but the people we elect to represent us can. No wonder they look down on us as rubes.

Trump attacked our Democracy

Even his own people were appalled

Trump attacked our Democracy

Even his own people were appalled
In my opinion the Democrats got away with rigging the election but overturning the lection was impossible as it would have taken far too much time to prove the malfeasance.

Trump should have realized that.

That is just telling folks to exercise their right to protest, I don't see any of them telling anyone to burn down, destroy or loot anything.
Yet I bet you think Trump instigated and insurrection on Jan 6 for saying peacefully and patrioticaly make your voices heard huh.

Unrest, Uprisings and Push back don't let up is a-ok though when your side does it huh Smokey

In my opinion the Democrats got away with rigging the election but overturning the lection was impossible as it would have taken far too much time to prove the malfeasance.

Trump should have realized that.
Yea…wait till you see what we do in 2022

2020 was just a warm up

Yea…wait till you see what we do in 2022

2020 was just a warm up
Well the way things are going in this nation today, the Dems will have to rig elections all over the country to have any chance of holding power in Congress.

Ah, that is a sad misread of Thursday's hearing.
May I suggest to the poster Batcat....to actually watch the whole hearing (you can get it on YouTube or C-Span).

In it he will see Republican witnesses testifying under oath live before the Committee. Two life-long Republicans, one a decorated Marine who did three combat deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan, and was on the National Security staff in the White House. He has also served as a reporter for the Rupert Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal.
The other, Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Mathews, another GOP'r loyalist, and a Trump loyalist (you don't get to be on the White House's in-house press staff without loyalty chops).
So if the good poster Batcat thinks the hearing was filled with Trump haters.....he is mistaken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually most Americans DGAF about this Jan 6 committee
Actually, they do.
Here are a couple of polling results that may give the cluefull a clue:

• By 46% to 26%, Americans say there was an attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election​

• By 52% to 34%, Americans approve of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol​

• 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation. Similar numbers, 58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime.​

Yet I bet you think Trump instigated and insurrection on Jan 6 for saying peacefully and patrioticaly make your voices heard huh.

If that was all he said....January 6th would likely have turned out far differently. The Trump goons perhaps would not have savagely beaten the crap out of the Capitol police on their way to attack our legislators.

But.....he said more.
Go ahead, watch the whole video of his speech on the Ellipse on J6.

IMHO

This is a two-edged sword that cuts at both sides. Chuck Schumer sat on vital intel about plans to storm the Capitol, and Nancy Pelosi twice turned down requests to use National Guard troops to guard the Capitol on January 6, even though Trump had approved their use.
Um...first of all Mitch McConnell was the Senate Majority Leader at the time, not Chuck Schumer. Someone is filling your head with lies. This whole rumor was started by child molester enabler Gym Jordan, and it is false.

Second of all, there is ZERO evidence McConnell or Pelosi were consulted about stationing the National Guard at the Capitol.

Third, the Sergeants At Arms do not report to the Speaker or Majority Leader. They report to the Capitol Police Board.

Finally, here is the written testimony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi and McConnell were not involved in that decision at all. The Capitol Police Board denied the request.

Forum List

Back