I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

One month ago, those who thought Trump was involved was 58%. Today that number has dropped to just 44%. The Jan 6 schitt show is not having the effect they want. They are showing that Pelosi was actually responsible due to her gross negligence. Yet the Schitt show persists...

It no wonder they are apoplectic.. All the show has done is expose Nancy's incompetence.. And the Schiff move to assist in breaching Capitol Hill Security will place an exclamation point on the double standard. And that one we can prove without a doubt.

and they have all democrats on the committee with two Republican members of the democrat party, they call all the witnesses, and have 100% positive press coverage....

Imagine if this was an actual investigation....

and they have all democrats on the committee with two Republican members of the democrat party, they call all the witnesses, and have 100% positive press coverage....

You mean placing Nancy under oath and all of those she has been protecting? I would love to get that info out into the open..

Hillary has never conceded... She still thinks it was stolen to this very day, just ask her...
Hmmm... I'm not really interested in going to bat for a Clinton, but you're wrong on that particular detail.

But it's valid to observe that Democrats reached for denial as well, because they did.

Both sides have amped up the partisan fear machine to such extreme levels that their base simply cannot face defeat. Which is unfortunate because then they never deal with the reasons they were rejected at the polls. They never adjust their agenda to something with broader appeal, because they won't admit that their agenda was the reason they lost.

Hillary has never conceded... She still thinks it was stolen to this very day, just ask her...

Hillary conceded within 24 hours. Roger Stone says Trump was the biggest mistake in US history.

Hillary conceded within 24 hours. Roger Stone says Trump was the biggest mistake in US history.

Who needs low unemployment (records for minorities), great economy, low gas prices, lifting people off of food stamps, 16 percent pay increases for low income and blue collar workers, jobs back to the US, food on the shelves, energy independence, etc.

Loving what we have now with Americans left in Afghanistan, record inflation, food shortages, car shortages, making us energy dependent, rejoining Iran with the nuclear deal, Covid 19 tyranny, border chaos, lack of a coherent sentence, giving millions of barrels of gas overseas with some going to China (company where son has 10% ownership...hmmmm), falling asleep in important meetings, racist remarks, etc.

Loving this progressive utopia that has been ushered in.

Why did Republicans refuse to be a part of the committee?

Who needs low unemployment (records for minorities), great economy, low gas prices, lifting people off of food stamps, 16 percent pay increases for low income and blue collar workers, jobs back to the US, food on the shelves, energy independence, etc.

Loving what we have now with Americans left in Afghanistan, record inflation, food shortages, car shortages, making us energy dependent, rejoining Iran with the nuclear deal, Covid 19 tyranny, border chaos, lack of a coherent sentence, giving millions of barrels of gas overseas with some going to China (company where son has 10% ownership...hmmmm), falling asleep in important meetings, racist remarks, etc.

Loving this progressive utopia that has been ushered in.

All inherited from the previous administration that you hated so much. Well, except for the Covid which Rump brought on to us in spades.

You want it all changed? How about put a decent series of GOP Candidates out for all levels instead of the crap that's being offered right now. Why would I want Desantis when I haven't woken up from the Rump nightmare yet? Why would I want the Boeberts and company to continue. Why would I want for the local governments here to be bought and paid for by corporations (yes, I just ran up against that recently and watch them buy off a County Commissioner And a US Senator). I am ashamed that I ever voted Republican. BTW, one purchased office holder was a Dem and the other was a Rep.

All inherited from the previous administration that you hated so much. Well, except for the Covid which Rump brought on to us in spades.

You want it all changed? How about put a decent series of GOP Candidates out for all levels instead of the crap that's being offered right now. Why would I want Desantis when I haven't woken up from the Rump nightmare yet? Why would I want the Boeberts and company to continue. Why would I want for the local governments here to be bought and paid for by corporations (yes, I just ran up against that recently and watch them buy off a County Commissioner And a US Senator). I am ashamed that I ever voted Republican. BTW, one purchased office holder was a Dem and the other was a Rep.
You're not a conservative.

Why did Pelosi remove republicans that were questioning her lack of proper securities posture? OH, Thats RIght .. they didn't fit her agenda... GET TRUMP. GO F/O

Each side had X number of approvals and X number of refusals. The most troublesome Reps MAGAs were rejected, all 2 of them. Reps had the choice to put others in their place along with 3 others but chose to boycott instead. It was another case of Ketchup on the Wall.

"The most troublesome Reps MAGAs were rejected, all 2 of them. Reps had the choice to put others in their place..."

True that.
The two rejected were suspected of involvement in the machinations leading to the violent tragedy of January 6th.
But, as poster Vrenn suggests the Republicans had a very viable 'work-around'......they could have chosen 5 others from the 210 other Republicans in the House. (208 actually, with the disallowance of the non-qualifying Jordan and Banks.)
But, in a tactical move, McCarthy refused to name any. Which, strategically, set him up to claim "non-partisan'.
Fortunately two Republicans joined the Committee. And both have acquitted themselves well, so far.
Good for them. Good for America.

Forum List

Back