I Hate Walmarts

Even you don't need to be special. Just pop $175 for the machine, and $9.00 a package for the different types of drinks. (Or, go to Walmart, and get the drinks for $5-7 bucks a package.

"Just pop $175 for the machine?"

To make COFFEE??!!!

For christssakes, Princess Dis, a Bangladeshi family could survive for two years on what you've spent on a coffee maker.

No wonder the world hates us, and we gotta send our president around to apologise to everyone.

No. To make coffee, or cappuccino, or latte, or hot cocoa, or tea..

And when you consider how many times a week I am NOT driving my SUV to Starbucks, you'll see this is a good thing. :lol:

But, you can keep calling me Princess if you want.

I love the fact that you capitalize "Princess" :eusa_angel:

I'd tell you where you can put your sour grapes, Samson, but I have the distinct feeling you're smart enough to know.

To make COFFEE??!!!

For christssakes, Princess Dis, a Bangladeshi family could survive for two years on what you've spent on a coffee maker.

No wonder the world hates us, and we gotta send our president around to apologise to everyone.

And when you consider how many times a week I am NOT driving my SUV to Starbucks, you'll see this is a good thing. :lol:

I love the fact that you capitalize "Princess" :eusa_angel:

Proper titles should always be capitalized. :)

I'd tell you where you can put your sour grapes, Samson, but I have the distinct feeling you're smart enough to know.

Nice talk "Princess"! I hope you didn't mortgage your home and add to the debt to buy this outrageous display of American excess...:eek:

I wonder how many of the Chineezz that build those knock offs ever get a sip O Latte'?

Nice talk "Princess"! I hope you didn't mortgage your home and add to the debt to buy this outrageous display of American excess...:eek:

I wonder how many of the Chineezz that build those knock offs ever get a sip O Latte'?

If I don't have the cash, I don't buy it..

Is that simple enough, Huggybear?

There was a time, in this great nation, when people drank plain ol' coffee.

Now there are those who must have "latte, or hot cocoa."

We have become a nation of soft, pampered individuals, spending $175.00 on a Tassio Machine.

PAMPERED?! LMFAO! I work (note: present tense - WORK - not "worked") my ass off for every single thing I have.

Pampered is having shit handed to you without doing a damned thing for it.

I'm sure that's what the Roman wimmin said, sitting around their villas, drinking cappaccino from their little solid gold cups, while the Goths and Huns over-ran the Empire!

We have become a nation of soft, pampered individuals, spending $175.00 on a Tassio Machine.

PAMPERED?! LMFAO! I work (note: present tense - WORK - not "worked") my ass off for every single thing I have.

I'm sure that's what the Roman wimmin said, sitting around their villas, drinking cappaccino from their little solid gold cups, while the Goths and Huns over-ran the Empire!

*shrug*

You spend what you earn on what you want, and I'll spend what I earn on what I want. So long as neither of us is sucking off of the government, then nobody should care what we buy, eh?

To make COFFEE??!!!

Dude, don't be hating on my non-fat extra-espresso soy chai half-whip orange mocha frappucino. :eusa_hand:

*shrug*

You spend what you earn on what you want, and I'll spend what I earn on what I want. So long as neither of us is sucking off of the government, then nobody should care what we buy, eh?

Do you also own slaves to fan you whilst you drink your tea?

Those prone to hate can hate a store. I find it ludicrous hating a store, to be honest.

Hating so easily is like taking poison hoping another suffers. It's ugly.

Thankyou for ANOTHER ..Bad Analogy...:clap2: :clap2:

There are many good reasons to hate Walmart. It has destroyed more truly American small business than any other entity. The few thousands of jobs it has created relative to the millions lost for the savings of a few dollars in purchases is obscene.

I have never spent a dime in a Walmart. It disgusts me to see America canibalising itself in this way.

Walmart hasn't destroyed shit. No one is forced to shop there.

Thanks for the truth. We did this to ourselves and have dug ourselves a hole so deep we are losing sight of daylight.

Lets not forget the other mega chains either.
Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy. B. Dalton, Krogers, CVS, etc...
Why is it always Wally World that gets picked on for doing the same things that the other mega chains do?

*shrug*

No, but I hear you do...

*shrug*

No, but I hear you do...

Bah, my slaves aren't competent enough to use a fan.:(

There are many good reasons to hate Walmart. It has destroyed more truly American small business than any other entity. The few thousands of jobs it has created relative to the millions lost for the savings of a few dollars in purchases is obscene.

I have never spent a dime in a Walmart. It disgusts me to see America canibalising itself in this way.

Thanks for the truth. We did this to ourselves and have dug ourselves a hole so deep we are losing sight of daylight.

Why is it always Wally World that gets picked on for doing the same things that the other mega chains do?

Because Walmart is the Big Daddy of this; they're the epitome of outsourcing production. They wrote the game on how to hard bargain with manufacturers by using their massive customer base as leverage. Manufacturing firms couldn't make ends meet if they didn't get the huge Walmart contract, which put all the power in Walmart to TELL the producers how much they could charge... otherwise they'd just go where it's cheaper--SE Asia. Free market meets the global economy. Criticizing Walmart's practices, justified or not, is I think criticizing globalization in general.

It's a racist thing. Wally world's cheap prices encourages minorities to live close to them or even drive through the good neighborhoods to get to them.

Walmart also puts many of those minorities to work.

I don't see how selling goods at an affordable price encourages minorities to do anything.

Forum List

Back